Hire me (comp. sci. major) and sell me your WRX

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 03:21 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by ImprezaFoSho
damn.. that fella zoeb seems kinda queer.
do I know you
Old 07-24-2004, 03:26 PM
I <3 White Girls

Originally Posted by AzN121184
smart ***? Killaho the smart *** can be found located on reply #7 in this thread.

^ that's his quote.

Not that it matters, you stick up for your buttbuddies over the people who are actually right.

Why don't you pull that stick out of your *** Mandy...no one is right or wrong here, I asked a simple question, that was "Are you refering to Rob?" You came back with a smart *** answer....now why the hell would it be Snothumper when is hasn't even posted a response in this thread?

I am not taking side of anyone...there is nothing here to argue about, I can give a damn what your opinion of Rob is, I was just asking if you were refering to him...
Old 07-24-2004, 03:33 PM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
Why don't you pull that stick out of your *** Mandy...no one is right or wrong here, I asked a simple question, that was "Are you refering to Rob?" You came back with a smart *** answer....now why the hell would it be Snothumper when is hasn't even posted a response in this thread?

I am not taking side of anyone...there is nothing here to argue about, I can give a damn what your opinion of Rob is, I was just asking if you were refering to him...

uhm, why does it concern you who i'm referring to? Talk about being nosy. And you stated rob, i know of two robs. Who was the one telling me i should be clarify on what i post on the threads a while back or else it leads to all these assumptions? oh right, that was you.

If you pulled the stick out of your *** and actually treated people nicely Mr e-thug, i dont think u'd get half the amount of **** you've been getting on the board.

Btw, my name is Lawmandy, learn to say it right, or dont say it Zoeb.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:42 PM
I <3 White Girls

uhm, why does it concern you who i'm referring to? Talk about being nosy. And you stated rob, i know of two robs. Who was the one telling me i should be clarify on what i post on the threads a while back or else it leads to all these assumptions? oh right, that was you.

If you pulled the stick out of your *** and actually treated people nicely Mr e-thug, i dont think u'd get half the amount of **** you've been getting on the board.

Btw, my name is Lawmandy, learn to say it right, or dont say it Zoeb.
Mandy,

I am not being nosy, I was just asking who you were refering to.

Yes, I stated Rob, but i'd figure you'd get the picture of which Rob I was refering to seeing as Snohumper doesn't post on I-club and Rob is the one who was making comments towards you IN THIS THREAD...with that in mind, why the hell would I be refering to Snohumper?

Mr. E-Thug?...I don't think I have ever picked a fight or acted tough on i-club, I don't do that **** (we have salty for that <j/k eric>) Its funny...I don't feel I have been getting **** on the boards, perhaps you can link me to a thread (one that doesn't have a comment from someone I am cool with b/c that is obviously joking around)...ohh and don't link the Thread started by Vishnu cuz that was just plain stupidity on his part.

I was just asking a simple quesion, that is all.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:45 PM

thread between u and bansuvs.

learn to read as well

-lawmandy
Old 07-24-2004, 03:47 PM
I <3 White Girls

thread between u and bansuvs.

Hmm, I thought Him and I were just arguing back and forth on that thread.

Didn't realize I called him on on a fight or he was giving me ****.......
Old 07-24-2004, 03:49 PM

Mandy,

I am not being nosy, I was just asking who you were refering to.

Yes, I stated Rob, but i'd figure you'd get the picture of which Rob I was refering to seeing as Snohumper doesn't post on I-club and Rob is the one who was making comments towards you IN THIS THREAD...with that in mind, why the hell would I be refering to Snohumper?
So if you weren't being nosy, why does it concern you? If you assume it was Killaho Rob (obviously you were) since as you stated, it was him having those comments geared towards me, why do u still need confirmation? A little low on self-assurance?
Old 07-24-2004, 03:50 PM

can you guys do things like this over PM? i know its really the attention you want, to know that you've hijacked someone elses thread and are now diplaying your childishness for everyone to see and hopefully take the side your on, but honestly, boys...sounds like one of you is being extra childish and the other is being drawn down to that level. take the high road and just STOP
Old 07-24-2004, 03:52 PM
I <3 White Girls

So if you weren't being nosy, why does it concern you? If you assume it was Killaho Rob (obviously you were) since as you stated, it was him having those comments geared towards me, why do u still need confirmation? A little low on self-assurance?

Yes, I am low on Self-assurance so I had to go to you for confirmation.

You are my idol, Mandy, I want to be just like you.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:54 PM

ohh and don't link the Thread started by Vishnu cuz that was just plain stupidity on his part.

I was just asking a simple quesion, that is all.

I think that was a good example of what type of person you are behind the computer. Jokes are good, yes i agree. But when you joke with serious matters such as impersonating vishnu it obviously shows you have no limits. In the same sense, it's just as bad as joking about race. And we all know by common sense, that's not something to joke about.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Domino
can you guys do things like this over PM? i know its really the attention you want, to know that you've hijacked someone elses thread and are now diplaying your childishness for everyone to see and hopefully take the side your on, but honestly, boys...sounds like one of you is being extra childish and the other is being drawn down to that level. take the high road and just STOP

Sure will. The end.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:57 PM
UTR Member

Car Info: 93 Impreza L
smart ***? Killaho the smart *** can be found located on reply #7 in this thread.

^ that's his quote.

Not that it matters, you stick up for your buttbuddies over the people who are actually right.
actually that is what comp sci means so i guess im right. You asked "whats that" and there was nothing before your post except hire me blah blah computer science..... its just a joke law lighten up.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:57 PM
I <3 White Girls

I think that was a good example of what type of person you are behind the computer. Jokes are good, yes i agree. But when you joke with serious matters such as impersonating vishnu it obviously shows you have no limits. In the same sense, it's just as bad as joking about race. And we all know by common sense, that's not something to joke about.

Yea, too bad that was a joke between dorifto and a couple other friends, I didn't do it to any random people, trust me on that one, i'm not that stupid.

-Zoeb

Quick Reply: Hire me (comp. sci. major) and sell me your WRX