HIN = Gay ass hater cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:09 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
1)if you are breaking the law and get a ticket for it, you have no one to blame but yourself.

2)I might be a little oversensitive lately but...the title of this thread offends me quite deeply.

How would you like it if I said "Breeder *** hater cops"? the OP, and quite a few of you, throw around "gay" like its funny, but keep in mind when you use it like that, your hurting others, would you toss around the N word like that?
Old 04-06-2009, 07:17 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Any one got pics from the show?
Old 04-06-2009, 08:16 AM

Car Info: 07 Wrx STI... RIP 08 STI
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Any one got pics from the show?
yeah.. i will put some up when im off work.. i got all the subies from the show and some other pics that are interesting..
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 AM

Car Info: 07 Wrx STI... RIP 08 STI
Originally Posted by Overbear
1)if you are breaking the law and get a ticket for it, you have no one to blame but yourself.

2)I might be a little oversensitive lately but...the title of this thread offends me quite deeply.

How would you like it if I said "Breeder *** hater cops"? the OP, and quite a few of you, throw around "gay" like its funny, but keep in mind when you use it like that, your hurting others, would you toss around the N word like that?

ok guy... i appologized once for saying gay and wont do it again.. really!! Say breeder *** hater cops and im not gonna go home and cry about it. I will prolly laugh at you. Using the N word and saying that something is gay is completely different. Im not saying they are litterly gay. Im never meant to affend anyone but honestly ease up on the sensativety!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:44 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
This is disgusting - how can you sit there and complain about LEOs doing their jobs when you are breaking the law?

I really do not like people who call cops gay and whine about it when they are knowingly breaking a CVC.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

everyone in this thread is now gay!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay

How old are you kid, 12? try to act your age not your IQ.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by zumnwrx

I'm not very happy, I'm missing class because I didn't do my paper and then I have to work.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Ze Mole!

Car Info: 2009 Forester X Limited, 1988 BMW 535IS
This thread is retarded in every way
Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 AM

Car Info: Nadda
LEO shmeleo. Everyone has their faults, but you defend them like they're outright correct all the time. There are jackass cops like there are jackass people. If you don't know there are plenty of videos out there that show. Everyone breaks the law (no one obeys speed limit to the exact # on all streets). So when you tell me "you break the law" everyone breaks the law. It's just an officers choice and preference if they want to pull you over or not (and I heard this from another officer). If they want to catch a muscle car, they'll catch a muscle car. If they want to catch an import, they'll catch an import. Most of who they catch when they catch is officer choice (unless you really are driving like an asshat). If you're cruisin at 72mph and get popped cuz you have some rims and an exhaust, to me that's just being picky.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
How old are you kid, 12? try to act your age not your IQ.
nope but getting all "Offended" on the internet is lame in a nancy pelosi kind of way!

its the FREAKING internet everyone! grow some damn skin! if he wants to say gay so freaking WHAT!

if your a cop and now your sad and want to end you life... THEN DO IT! or get help!

Last edited by zumnwrx; 04-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by WagonMonster
This thread is retarded in every way
quoted for truth. i dont understand ricers. you break the law, get caught for it, complain to us about it, we tell you it was your fault anyway, then complain about the same people you were just complaining to.... your lives MUST be filled with other more pertinent issues than if someone on the interwebs doesnt agree with your exhaust ticket. it cant be true that this is what bothers real, reasonable people.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:39 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN

When you spend money and money and mod a car it put money into the economy!! how the hell is that a bad thing? I NEVER race my car! I take my car to the track, that what I built the car for. My car is nothing close to passin any laws.

It's just sad that we are spending money, helping out the US and everyone else and they want to stop that!

end of rant!~
Old 04-06-2009, 10:39 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by iLoqin
LEO shmeleo. Everyone has their faults, but you defend them like they're outright correct all the time.
Nope - no one is correct 100% of the time; even cops. However, if you break the law and get caught doing it - you have no one to blame but yourself. I don't care if 'everyone else' does it - that doesn't make it legal.

Every ticket I have gotten I have been at fault for and you know what I say? Hey, that's how it goes. Pay the fine and buck up. But blame the cop and insult him? That's just petty.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
theres no point arguing with people who talk trash about cops. karma will come to them. like when they actually need help from the cops. their inherent behavior will show.

and, sorry, there is no correlation between LEO's giving tickets and consumers stimulating the economy. i commend you for being freakonomically skillful, but that's just a drop in the bucket.

Quick Reply: HIN = Gay ass hater cops