HIN = Gay ass hater cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 03:50 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon
lol you made it sound like a fast en furious scene. "we got a hot spot tonight to keep on the look out for any coming street racers. keep an eye out for exhuast and for turetto"
Old 04-05-2009, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by MrMakesItRain
You act like the cops created these laws because they love to pull over people for exhausts. You are *****ing at the wrong group. It's the state legislatures and law makers that created the laws the police are just enforcing them.

Do you want to know why they were out at HIN? Probably because the higher ups told them to be there. If your boss says hey tonight we're working on a special project and I want you to do so and so are you really going to argue against it and say, "You know what boss, I can't do it because I personally believe that these car enthusiasts are innocent and for the most part a majority of them are not going to street race and be douche bags like they have done in the past."

So yea maybe a there's a good bunch of true car enthusiasts that go out to HIN just to look at cool cars and check out different vendor booths and events. There is also going to be a group that is planning and going to act a fool afterwards and drive recklessly and street race. These are the ones that make you look bad and you should be going after them also. There is no way you can pretend that NO ONE street races anymore. Hell when I used to be in the Honda scene it was horrible, tons of little ricers would rev at me and do flybys and a lot of those guys had stolen parts just because the Honda scene is filled with shady fools.

As bad as it sounds when it comes to law enforcement after awhile there's certain patterns and trends. I have been to HIN twice in my life and each time there was ricers street racing and doing burn outs. If it's a closed course and a private event go for it but when the local neighborhood starts complaining about it they police have to go out and do something about it.

You sound like a little close minded kid. Stereotyping and prejudging an entire profession because you have gotten "harassed" by a few in the past does not make it okay to say its a sad use of one's life.

Next time your car gets stolen, or your house robbed or one of your friends or family members gets stabbed or raped I'm sure you will change your mind. The ones who ***** the most about getting screwed over by cops are usually the first to call for their help.

I'm not telling you to change your opinion I just want you to think about things in a different perspective. There are always a few bad apples that can make a group look bad but there are also those good ones. Remember that every time one of these leo's are citing you for something ridiculous theres probably another one out there putting their lives on the line so that these "true criminals" you talk about aren't walking the same streets you and your loved ones are.

Just something to think about.
You can try and be a dick and call me a little close minded kid, but what I said above is true. There are plenty of laws cops don't bother with everyday. I posted above because the guy said the same stupid **** as you, thats it's their job and you act like they are forced to do it, they are just following orders. The law wasn't meant for them to harass every citizen outside a car show to the point where people can't even go to the goddamn thing (not to mention the law is bull**** since ca law basically says anything modified what so ever is illegal). That's police harassment and no matter what bull**** you spout or how well you align the paragraphs in your post it's the bottom line. I know 2 city cops, neither of which harass the **** out of people at car shows. If the cops pulling people over for flooring it, and peeling out thats fine, But you can't just blindly target any car enthusiast at a car show like that. It's totally lame, and taking part in that is bull****. Also the guy out giving tickets at HIN for exhausts is not the same cop laying his life on the line every night, thats retarded. I could see how you would be so impressionable being in the position you are, but no need to have blind love or faith for some cops when we are discussing a bunch of police bull****.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 04-05-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:09 PM

Car Info: Nadda
california is gay, they pull more over because there are more cars. Other states don't have as many cars, so therefore less pulling over. And we're in debt, a way to make money is tickets.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:14 PM

Car Info: amber lamps/fire engine/06 STi
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
You can try and be a dick and call me a little kid, but what I said above is true. There are plenty of laws cops don't bother with everyday. I posted above because the guy said the same stupid **** as you, thats it's their job and you act like they are forced to do it, they are just following orders. The law wasn't meant for them to harass every citizen outside a car show to the point where people can't even go to the goddamn thing (not to mention the law is bull**** since ca law basically says anything modified what so ever is illegal). That's police harassment and no matter what bull**** you spout or how well you align the paragraphs in your post it's the bottom line. I know 2 city cops, neither of which harass the **** out of people at car shows. If the cops pulling people over for flooring it, and peeling out thats fine, But you can't just blindly target any car enthusiast at a car show like that. It's totally lame, and taking part in that is bull****. Also the guy out giving tickets at HIN for exhausts is not the same cop laying his life on the line every night, thats retarded. I could see how you would be so impressionable being in the position you are, but no need to have blind love when we are discussing a bunch of police bull****.

I wasn't trying to be a dick and I never called you a little kid. I just told you that you sounded like one by the things you were saying.

I said earlier that yea, even though some laws are bull**** it's not the cops fault that they were created.

I just like to press enter so my words are not a cluster**** and can be read easier.

You pretty much just kept contradicting yourself with conflicting statements. You say you know 2 city cops that don't "harass" people but earlier you are calling out the entire profession pretty much saying they are useless and the scum of the earth and should be ashamed of choosing this career. Unless you are stalking that cop that gave out HIN tickets and have him under video surveillance 24/7 you have no idea what he does and shouldn't judge him.

Were you even at this HIN event? I wasn't there so maybe you are right, although highly unlikely, that they set up a barricade and gave out tickets to every single person who came into and out of the event. If that's the case then fine it was a ****ty situation but no use to go off on the cops.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:39 PM

First of all I was making the point, that you don't have to buy into a bull**** attitude like you stated below, not hating all cops, but specifically as I stated those who would hang outside a once a year car show and haraaang the **** out of people just trying to hang out. Frankly I pay my goddamn taxes and that isn't protecting and serving. Go bust kids at the street races.

"ruth. you gotta pay to play. calling the cops "gay ***" makes you look very ignorant.

if your car is "too loud" then it's against the law, their job is law enforcement so yea they were doing their jobs. "

What makes people look ignorant is agreeing to subscribe to that bull****, when we all know its crap. And still you continue to defend and say because I didn't have a camera........and you still defend that ???? when people have stated they are harassed for no reason and it's well known by everyone. Yet there is still some weird reason you feel the need to try and back that up, like the word "cop" is golden, and no cop could ever do anything wrong or bad. Get real man!!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 04:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by s33n
they have hella cops posted up outside. thats all i meant. but yeah just sucked.
not sure if anyone mentioned, too lazy to read, but SMPD is right in front of the expo center, it would make sense why there's hella of them outside... sorry for ur pain, i know what u mean, thats why i ran a stock bov over a block off plate connected to nothing, and had my sard r2d2 bov under the intercooler...
Old 04-05-2009, 05:44 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI-05 TAILS
laws...ha what laws

personally i say f**k any law that tells me what to do with the car i pay for and the parts that i buy legally, its not like exhausts on the black market!!!!

im catless and i like it loud... and i drive on my cell phone, next thing i know i wont be able to buy a certain kind of clothes, or ima gonna have to get my tatts removed and take my 3/4 inch gages out, because its the law!!!

F**K that, and screw cops that target import cars, ive never seen a mustang or harley pulled over and given ref tickets! and they are loud! its rediculous!

its profiling, and im sick of it... go pull over a buik on 24's or sum ish!!!

say word... let the bashing begin!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 05:47 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
not sure if anyone mentioned, too lazy to read, but SMPD is right in front of the expo center, it would make sense why there's hella of them outside... sorry for ur pain, i know what u mean, thats why i ran a stock bov over a block off plate connected to nothing, and had my sard r2d2 bov under the intercooler...

no its not its 3 blocks down on delaware, the cops here are just ***n ***gots.there was at least 15 cops just posted up there wat a ***n joke pulling over anything that looked fast haha i g0t pulled over with all stock **** ***n noob *** cop can suck my dick, no wonder california is in debt we gotta pay 100 cops to post up and herass ppl.HIN is a ***n joke now ill never go again
Old 04-05-2009, 05:57 PM

Car Info: 2006 2.5I Sports Wagon
gotta go with both sides. Pulling over imports that are modified because of that fact is lame. getting cited for something that is illegal in CA sucks, but guess what most of us know if it is illegal.

as far as posting cops in front of an event it makes sense. as others have pointed out, in the past people did stupid **** leaving HIN events in the past. It is the same as cops being posted outside of Raiders games. Based off of past experience it makes sense.

Generalizing to say that all cops suck, and all cops do this or that isnt far. I appreciate that you are pissed about being pulled over for something as trivial as exhaust and feel that our tax dollars are better spent elsewhere. I agree. They are doing their jobs, and the policy is the part that is garbage.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:48 PM

Car Info: LUMPY CGM 05 WRX
I was laughing my *** off. My wife and I were stopped in her integra. I was ready to be all ov er the cop as all mods are legit and I was gonna have him for profiling and harassment. So the cop goes to my wife " do you know why I pulled you over?"

Yea expired registration. Pulled the wind right outta my sails. Thank you officer we will take care of that.

It was jacked to just sit and stop people at the entrance. However Being the LEO type myself I would have done the same thing. Hit the quota also let everyone know hey we are here so don't do stupid ish.

It was bad for business and HIN will suffer for it and maybe not be there next year. So for a few fixit tickets they risk all the tax revinue from the venue.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:02 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon
my day of getting pulled over in a 240 was.. "you know why i pulled you over?" no sir "you have a modified exhuast" its street legal, i got papers from last time i got pulled over with it to show its been dealt with already "oh.. sir why do you have a large wire cutter hidden next to the passengers leg" are you ****ing kidding me its a club to lock my wheel.. they seem bored to me..
Old 04-05-2009, 09:32 PM

Car Info: nothing
wtb cops that actually do something.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
State that needs every $$ it can get....

*Plus*

An Orgy of ricers where you can easily count on 50percent of the cars to be outta compliance....

*Equals*

A good enough reason for L.E.O agencies to apply a little transit grant $$ to pay for a bunch of officers O.T in order to cite for CVC violations. If you weren't cited when stopped, you're just part of the research being done. If Sacramento sees its cost effective for these ops to happen more often, they will.

Only way around it is to mobilize and bug the politicians. Outside of that...."you gotta pay to play".
Old 04-06-2009, 12:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
RM-01a FTW!

nice and quite

btw HIN nothing but a lame cockfest
Old 04-06-2009, 02:06 AM

Car Info: '08 Acura MDX
Actually, since the show started. They checked every car for VIN numbers on the car and the engine. They checked my brother's Evo X for a good 15 minutes, not knowing what the hell they're looking at. They asked him "Is this the original engine?" and my brother said "it's a 2008, i barely had this car for a few months" but they kept on looking through the engine as if he was lying.

I know these guys are just doing their job, but it's pretty insulting when you're telling them the truth and they don't believe you.

oh well that's life lol

Quick Reply: HIN = Gay ass hater cops