HIN = Gay ass hater cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 11:04 PM

Car Info: 07 Wrx STI... RIP 08 STI
Angry HIN = Gay *** hater cops

so going to hot import nights was a mistake considering i was pulled over twice in the same block for exhaust. Its just lame that they have nothin better to do than sit there and wait for u to drive by. They pulled over hella cars that werent doin anything wrong and they said "hey we are just doing our jobs"!!! Yeah bs, u are doing ur jobs by citing ppl cause their cars are too loud! Just had to vent!! Have a great day!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:05 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Time for a quieter exhaust?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:08 PM

Car Info: amber lamps/fire engine/06 STi
Originally Posted by s33n
so going to hot import nights was a mistake considering i was pulled over twice in the same block for exhaust. Its just lame that they have nothin better to do than sit there and wait for u to drive by. They pulled over hella cars that werent doin anything wrong and they said "hey we are just doing our jobs"!!! Yeah bs, u are doing ur jobs by citing ppl cause their cars are too loud! Just had to vent!! Have a great day!

truth. you gotta pay to play. calling the cops "gay ***" makes you look very ignorant.

if your car is "too loud" then it's against the law, their job is law enforcement so yea they were doing their jobs.

get it signed off, live another day, drive your car and be happy.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:11 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
That sucks, that is always my number one complaint! If you are not doing anything to make them look at you other then a nice car with exhaust on it. Now if I am speeding or weaving in and out of traffic and I have a loud catback on my car then I would not mind being stopped. Yes I know cbe are technically illegal but a cop cannot judge the sound of your car, a State Ref has to do that. Once again our tax dollars hard at work messing with those that have some money and nice cars

-Gio
Old 04-04-2009, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 2007 Subaru Sti
Originally Posted by East Bay STI
That sucks, that is always my number one complaint! If you are not doing anything to make them look at you other then a nice car with exhaust on it. Now if I am speeding or weaving in and out of traffic and I have a loud catback on my car then I would not mind being stopped. Yes I know cbe are technically illegal but a cop cannot judge the sound of your car, a State Ref has to do that. Once again our tax dollars hard at work messing with those that have some money and nice cars

-Gio
Yeah true dat. Like when I had my xs exhaust I parked in front of starbucks out of the car on my way to inside when all of a sudden an officer questioned my aftermarket exhaust then send me to state ref. So now I have a stock cbe just sucks that way but we have to respect that's their job. I want the exhaust too cause it looks good as well not really fond of the sound so much 
Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 PM

Car Info: 05 WRB STi
first thing you shouldnt bring your modded car to any car shows, you know why theres always cops waiting for you outside the venue when its done. every guy who goes to a car show should know this LoL im just saying not trying to bash you or anything like that. ive been pulled over for not doing anything just cuz i have a shiny exhaust so i feel you.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 PM

ok sorry for the "gay ***" comment. just was pissed. and what i meant by "them doing their job" was instead of going out and stopping actual crimes. they have hella cops posted up outside. thats all i meant. but yeah just sucked.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
at car shows you need to always leave way before the end of the show, or if you are part of a team/vendor/anyone who has a display, you take down reallllly really slow and you wait till the majority of the cars have already rolled out. by then the cops will be gone too.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by East Bay STI

-Gio
Would you rather have an untrained or biased officer judge your car just by listening to it, or would you prefer someone with a dB meter test the car and determine legality in regards to actual sound levels?

Face it, you were knowingly breaking the law, and got caught for it. What, should you only get caught if you break the in more ways than one at the same time? You do realize that not all laws are for safety, right? Sound level restrictions are put in place to reduce the noise pollution from our road system.

ok sorry for the "gay ***" comment. just was pissed. and what i meant by "them doing their job" was instead of going out and stopping actual crimes. they have hella cops posted up outside. thats all i meant. but yeah just sucked.
You have/had illegal parts on your car. Doesn't that make you an "actual criminal"?
Old 04-05-2009, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 07 Shaguar
Saw a few Subies at HIN. Fav was the one on G-Forces.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:31 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Yea, drive the camry or van to HIN. LoL
Old 04-05-2009, 01:00 AM

Car Info: White 05 STI and Silver 05 FXT
Originally Posted by dippedinsauce
Saw a few Subies at HIN. Fav was the one on G-Forces.
if it had pink G forces it was mine and thanks
Old 04-05-2009, 01:40 AM

yeah there were a few out there.. i think my fav was the red/cf blur life.. it was good lookin. Or the white with green wheels illest subie.. They were sellin sick subie shirts there.. i ran outta money or woulda bought more than 2. HAHA
Old 04-05-2009, 01:45 AM

Car Info: 07 Shaguar
Originally Posted by FLYSTI05
if it had pink G forces it was mine and thanks
Very nice car! More pics please!!

yeah there were a few out there.. i think my fav was the red/cf blur life.. it was good lookin. Or the white with green wheels illest subie.. They were sellin sick subie shirts there.. i ran outta money or woulda bought more than 2. HAHA
I think I'm blind cause I never saw any Suby shirts
Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Would you rather have an untrained or biased officer judge your car just by listening to it, or would you prefer someone with a dB meter test the car and determine legality in regards to actual sound levels?

Face it, you were knowingly breaking the law, and got caught for it. What, should you only get caught if you break the in more ways than one at the same time? You do realize that not all laws are for safety, right? Sound level restrictions are put in place to reduce the noise pollution from our road system.
A cop can give you a bs reason for pulling you over. Back in 04 I had a 03 Si w/ HKS Hi-Power CBE that had a baffle in it. Cop pulls me over because it was SO BIG, not cuz of the sound. WTF kind of **** is that I ask? I did not know he was there at a T intersection checking for speeders, I was simply minding my business on my way to my aunt's b-day party. Cop gives me all this hassle, writes a correctable ticket, then after he had me sign it asks if he could see under my hood. It was stock, he said before opening it he would not ticket me for an intake which by then I was at him for not checking first. Went to the State Ref after reading about it in Import Tuner or something about us Tuner guys being popped for lame cbe violations. My car passed, was stopped about 3 more times and showed them my BAR Cert and got away with it. Car was tested w/out the baffle in it too so As for being sent to the ref I did not say send us to the ref, a fix it ticket is needed in order to setup an appointment to have your cbe tested to check for compliance which is half *** backwards!

This is just like the Federal Marijuana Tax Stamp which states in order to get approved you have to have the weed with you, but that puts you in Federal trouble since you do not legally have a Stamp for it, dur! You should be able to test your cbe beforehand and get it ok'd at least Technically we are all criminals in the eye of the law. Who here is willing to say they have never done a rolling stop, or crossed a solid white line or yellow line, made a uie in a no uie area, made a right or left on a street marked not to do so? So yeah, pay to play can be pure bs, I can see it both ways. My thing is if I am obeying the speed limit and you see a shiny set of wheels, lowered, and cbe sticking out the rear and the car is reg'd and being chill then let it slide. Freaking people all over the place driving irratic, drunk or just plain stupid and some person doing their job serving and protecting our community is going to stop you for a car you can hear a little bit or looks loud because the can is 4" and SHINY? Come on d00d! Plenty of States do not worry about that ish period, main concern is seeing any kind of car driving stupid or in a reckless manner.

I am sure you have heard this before "Loud Pipes Save Lives" same is true for cars and bikes. At least a cop can tell a car is in a higher rev range or hear and can easily turn around and track that indivisual. A lot of times I believe cops are just wrongfully profiling imports as being street racers. I am 29 years old and I do not race on the street, I take it to the track. Why is that so hard for cops to understand, it is days like this in which we live in that make me want to build another EG with a B16 and suspension for track days only. Which means having to get another trailer and borrowing my dad's GMC to tow it with. I guess this **** will never stop, and I thought SEMA and other folks had our backs. It's a freaking $10,000,000,000 industry selling car parts and customizing cars a year I believe and this **** is still going on.

/End Rant

-Gio

Last edited by East Bay STI; 04-05-2009 at 06:46 AM.

Quick Reply: HIN = Gay ass hater cops