High School

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 02:55 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by NorCalDC5
I worked 2.5 jobs at one time to pay for mod money for my RSX for years. Since I was living at home with my parents (highschool) I could spend that money on the car.

Now I'm living on my own and have to buy groceries and deal with bills and stuff which sucks. Barely have money to mod my car I need a cash money job asap
ya... i am gunna save up and buy stuff... but ill be in my dads house( im living in my moms right now) for about 2 years after high school..
Old 02-23-2008, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
people that get their cars from their parents are fine, as long as they respect the car, and dont think they're the hottest S*** on the block, and arent stuck up.

I wouldnt own two cars (used to be three) without my mom and dads home equity to pay for 1/2 each purchase. i sold my GTX because i wasnt making much progress paying them back haha.

Otherwise i'd still be driving my Miata, or maybe just about done saving $8000 to buy my RS about this time, or not at all since i bought it with $4000 and just gave another $4000 back towards our house so it doesnt get taken away oops

Last edited by kYLEMtnCRUZr; 02-23-2008 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
people that get their cars from their parents are fine, as long as they respect the car, and dont think they're the hottest S*** on the block, and arent stuck up.
true dat
Old 02-23-2008, 03:01 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al
You guys still number one in boys soccer.
Don't even get me started about this season...sadly I was part of it...
1 win 7 ties! yay!
Old 02-23-2008, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
true dat
yeah i knew kids in high school with sick cars M3 RX7 whos know who paid for them, but they would come up and talk to you like a normal person should.

You cant blame people for being more successful or how they choose to spend their money,

But you can give them S*** if they act like douche bags and dont give you the time of day.

My cousins fiance's dad owns Black Tie Limousine in the East Bay, he is the coolest most laid back guy ever. We go dirt biking together every once in a while. When he's not riding in South America haha.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
yeah i knew kids in high school with sick cars M3 RX7 whos know who paid for them, but they would come up and talk to you like a normal person should.

You cant blame people for being more successful or how they choose to spend their money,

But you can give them S*** if they act like douche bags and dont give you the time of day.

My cousins fiance's dad owns Black Tie Limousine in the East Bay, he is the coolest most laid back guy ever. We go dirt biking together every once in a while. When he's not riding in South America haha.
hahha.. ya, unfortunately, not many people with cars that they didnt pay for are that cool!
Old 02-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Looking back, HS sucked ***... Wow, sucked *** x 10000

At the time, it seemed cool and I had my fun, but after HS is where its at.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:43 PM

sucked *** for me too.

class of '04no youtube, i didnt have a cell phone, beater car haha it wouldve been so much cooler if i were born in 88 not 86
Old 02-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by puma_man
Don't even get me started about this season...sadly I was part of it...
1 win 7 ties! yay!
Ouch!

I was kicked off my soccer team in HS (goal keeper) for calling my friend a "pheg" as a light hearted comment... Principal heard me say it, auto suspension for 5 days (was my first suspension ever), then I went to a football game at a different HS during my suspension and the said principal saw me again, apparently you're not even allowed to go to a DIFFERENT school to watch a friggin football game while you're suspended, so I got 5 more days which = 10 days... Grades dropped, coach had no choice, and they got a little Japanese/korean (mix) dude that was like 5'4 that couldn't even touch the top of the goal to replace me... Needless to say, the team suffered greatly without my 6'6" gorilla *** tending the goal. I was like that Dahlsam (spelling?) guy from Street fighter...

My fav goal save of all time was when we were playing a rival school that didn't like to play nicely and would slide tackle our players in a manner that wasn't sportsman-like... busting up ankles and such... Anyway, their star player comes down the ally, 1 on 1, me and him... he comes charging in and tries to faint the ball to the other side, I see him attempting it and the ball goes straight for me as I'm diving at it... I couldn't grab the ball because of how far out I was stretching, so instead I put out my fist an use my momentum to deflect the ball out of the goal... BOOOM, make perfect contact with my fist and the ***** goes directly out of the goal and SLAMS the kicker in the face, he had no defense because the ball was going so fast and he was so close... He goes down like a puss and gets up with blood GUSHING out of his nose... Apparently the ball I deflected hit him square in the nose... He had to be pulled out of the game for that one cuz he said he couldn't keep his balance and was afraid that he broke his nose...

It was awesomeness. My team thanked me greatly.

Oh yeah, when I got kicked off my team friggin HATED the goal keep that replaced me... couldn't save a goal to save his life unless it was with a 2 foot radius of him... ha ha ha.

To Principal Stucker @ American High School!
Old 02-23-2008, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
seriously, i wish i had my car back in HS. i drove a camry lol

Washington High Represent
Old 02-23-2008, 04:12 PM

Car Info: civic
when i was in highschool, i drove a minivan. it was hella fast.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Well my parents paid for my car, but at Leland...we're talking about Range Rovers, Mercedes, A LOT of BMWers... but one of my friends does have an 07 rex which is sick

@ Bruce lee
Haha I love when keepers take out *****-*** forwards
I play sweeper so strikers are my worst enemy.
Old 02-23-2008, 04:56 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
When I was in high school I drove a 89 Honda Accord.

then it broke and my parents bought me a WRX
Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
I've paid for my cars since my junior year in school. I drove a 79 chevy though, lift, mudterrains, etc. cuz it was the cool thing to do back then. Then when gas prices started to rise I ditched the lifted truck for a honda, then for another honda, then a lexus, and now a subaru! hehe
Old 02-23-2008, 05:07 PM

i had a 1985 Stock Honda Prelude Si, those things are fast and fun.

Quick Reply: High School