Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
Haha, I raced my girl the other night...funnest ****en race I've ever had...(=
how'd it feel to lose to a girl
Old 06-10-2007, 01:23 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
how'd it feel to lose to a girl
couldn't think of a better girl to lose to...

pity is an aphrodisiac (=
Old 06-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Troll

I guess that's one good way to look at losing your girlfriend
Old 06-10-2007, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by GT35 STI

I guess that's one good way to look at losing to your girlfriend
|=1><0r3d.

BTW, she didn't beat me (=
Old 06-11-2007, 09:58 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
I ran a 13.8 yesterday and an umbrella from the start line (think big umbrella for a picinic table) flies up and hits my custom fender and dents it and scratches my hood to hell. Guess these people are right and I shouldn't be dragging my suby. I R the slow (it was a 1.7 60ft btw)
Old 06-11-2007, 10:29 AM

oh damn, datalog that **** and post up...that or you aren't shifting fast enough...or maybe it's because you're stopping short of the real end of the quarter mile (I did this the first few times, I was hella pissed cuz I was running 14.2 consistently in a tuned STi, hella ghey)
Old 06-11-2007, 11:37 AM

oh damn, datalog that **** and post up...that or you aren't shifting fast enough...or maybe it's because you're stopping short of the real end of the quarter mile (I did this the first few times, I was hella pissed cuz I was running 14.2 consistently in a tuned STi, hella ghey)
Dude I am shifting so fast. Only other person I know to make the tranny slap into gear harder/faster is blingus (he tought me). I also make sure to gas it at least 50 yards or better at the end. It's not me as much as that seems like a scape goat. I am not saying I am a pro, but come on a 13.8? I tried shifiting @ 6500 and @ 6900 with only 1/10 of a second dif in my times.

I shouldn't have been out there period. I knew my boost controller was working 50/50 and I have an appt for a fix and retune on the 29th. I should have not run my car and waited. Ouch. It was just a nice day and I was hoping to find a place called Twelveville.

Hopefully this next trip to Hayward gets me dialed. If my car isn't where I feel it should be after the solenoid replacement and race gas tune I am seriously quitting all forms of racing for a year or two until I can afford a built motor as I am suspecting this one is hamskied.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:14 PM

Car Info: 05 STi White v2 8cm FP Red
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
Dude I am shifting so fast. Only other person I know to make the tranny slap into gear harder/faster is blingus (he tought me). I also make sure to gas it at least 50 yards or better at the end. It's not me as much as that seems like a scape goat. I am not saying I am a pro, but come on a 13.8? I tried shifiting @ 6500 and @ 6900 with only 1/10 of a second dif in my times.

I shouldn't have been out there period. I knew my boost controller was working 50/50 and I have an appt for a fix and retune on the 29th. I should have not run my car and waited. Ouch. It was just a nice day and I was hoping to find a place called Twelveville.

Hopefully this next trip to Hayward gets me dialed. If my car isn't where I feel it should be after the solenoid replacement and race gas tune I am seriously quitting all forms of racing for a year or two until I can afford a built motor as I am suspecting this one is hamskied.
Why would you think your motor has taken a dump? One option is to have compression and leak-down done. This will tell you if your engine is still in decent shape or not. It's probably time to replace your spark plugs with one step colder anyways.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:18 PM

Car Info: 05 STi White v2 8cm FP Red

Hahahaha, sympathy f*ck FTW!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by blinguskahn
Why would you think your motor has taken a dump? One option is to have compression and leak-down done. This will tell you if your engine is still in decent shape or not. It's probably time to replace your spark plugs with one step colder anyways.
Yeah I know I am "Jumping to Conclusions" about the motor. I guess since I came under on my first tune and had some overheating issues I just thought with the way I drive this thing I may have "used the good part up". I think I might have you guys test my motor if you have the time the 29th? How much is the compression and leak-down? Can we also do the plugs on the 29th too?

Thanks for sticking with my "project" and bringing reality into my plea for pitty
Old 06-11-2007, 07:30 PM

Car Info: Fast
do you have a log or two? Throw them into excel, add a graph for boost/RPM and whatever else for the mentally impaired, and post em!! When does boost hit? Maybe compare a pre FMIC log to a post FMIC log. The reason I ask, is cause I have a bit more lag after the front mount. Bigger turbo will help

I also found a website that takes the .csv file and turns it into a graph.

OBD II Data Log Plotter

edit: GT35 STi is still a ****ing pathetic douche. OMG, I cannot get over it!! Dude with the z-28 wasn't even being a dick WTF. I guess even with a GT35 he cannot get over his tiny little....

Last edited by aboothman; 06-12-2007 at 07:23 AM.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by aboothman
GT35 STi is still a f*cking pathetic douche. OMG, I cannot get over it!! Dude with the z-28 wasn't even being a d1ck WTF. I guess even with a GT35 he cannot get over his tiny little....
Old 06-11-2007, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by blinguskahn
Hahahaha, sympathy f*ck FTW!
haha, pity is def. dif. from sympathy...but hells yeah...I take what I can get (=
Old 06-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by aboothman
do you have a log or two? Throw them into excel, add a graph for boost/RPM and whatever else for the mentally impaired, and post em!! When does boost hit? Maybe compare a pre FMIC log to a post FMIC log. The reason I ask, is cause I have a bit more lag after the front mount. Bigger turbo will help

I also found a website that takes the .csv file and turns it into a graph.

OBD II Data Log Plotter

edit: GT35 STi is still a f*cking pathetic douche. OMG, I cannot get over it!! Dude with the z-28 wasn't even being a d1ck WTF. I guess even with a GT35 he cannot get over his tiny little....
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

do I even know you??

Two things you obviously didn't notice... or don't know about me...

1.... I own a damn camaro, I was ruffeling his feathers.... But once he said the any import any time i had to LAWL because that's the ****ty attitude 90% of every camaro owner I know has....

2.... I have a damn GT35R... what the hell am I gunna do with it other then drag race??? Def. Can't autocross the thing since I have a wopping 1600rpm of power band...

Quick Reply: Hey stylin!