Hey physics geeks read this

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Hey physics geeks read this

Since I had been discussing the possibilities that North Korea may have nuclear capabilities, here is an old e-mail discussing the workings of Atomic Weapons as I was studying this man work while enrolled in an earlier physics class.

Hopefully, this may shed some light on the inner workings of atomic weapons and nuclear reactors.

Please don’t use the HOW DOES STUFF WORK link, since it is bad information.

Steven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
(e-mail: third response) First, I must apologize for incorrect information concerning his degree; he has a Masters in Physics not PhD. Since I am not a Physics Major, my explanation on the workings of a Nuclear Reactor was incorrect. I did receive word back last night and will explain this at the end of the e-mail.

----------Some of Bruce's material--------------------

Einstein declared that physical matter was nothing more than a concentrated field force. What we term a physical substance is in reality an intangible concentration of waveforms. Different combinations of structural patterns of waves unite to form the myriad chemicals and elements, which in turn react with one another to form physical substances. Different waveforms of matter appear to us to be solid because we are constituted of similar waveforms, which resonate within a clearly defined range of frequencies - and which control the physical processes of our limited world.

Einstein believed that 'M', the value for mass in the equation, could eventually be removed and a value substituted that would express the physical in the form of pure energy. In other words, by substituting for 'M' a unified field equation should result, which would express in mathematical terms the whole of existence - including this universe and everything within it.

Einstein maintained that the 'M' in his equation could be replaced by a term denoting waveform. Bruce Cathie found a substitute for 'M' in terms of waveforms of light. So the obvious step, to Bruce, was to replace Einstein's 'M' with the values of 'C' found from his work of the GRID SYSTEM. The results are as follows:

EINSTEIN: E = MC2
CATHIE GRID: M = C + _/ 1/C

CONCLUSION: E = (C + _/1/C) C2

Note: if you like more information on how Bruce reaches his equation, I will be glad to share it with you.

Bruce now had a harmonic unified field equation expressed in terms of light - of pure electromagnetic wave form - the key to the universe (his beliefs), the whole of existence: to the seen and the unseen, to forms, solids, liquids, and gases, the stars and the blackness of space itself, all considering of visible and invisible waves of light.

All of creation is light. Sounds very similar to my studies in religion and science and the many old scrolls that made mentioned of the familiar phrase - "What is intelligence? Light and Truth." It was now necessary for him to refine his calculations and attempt to discover a way to practically apply this initial equation. The equation is that form from which an atomic bomb is developed, by setting up derivatives of the equation in geometric form, the relative motions of waveforms inherit in matter are zeroed, and convert from material substance back into pure energy.

This explained the workings of a nuclear explosive device, but it still his main goal was to explain the secret workings of space-time propulsion. the internal makings of A-bombs where huge feats of geometric exactness It was 1971 when Bruce first published the fact that atomic bombs were geometric devices that had to be detonated on specific positions and that the timing of the detonations had to be calculated with extreme accuracy.

The process was directly related to the geometrics of the Earth and Sun positions. The problem is that of relative motion in space, and the Earth-Sun positions create the final trigger to unlock the atomic structure.

Einstein laid down the rules when he stated that, (again)"...all physical reality is manifested by the geometrics of space and time". It follows, logically that to disrupt matter we have to arrange a geometric system will reverse this process.

When an atomic device is detonated on a fixed point at a testing ground, the calculations are relatively easy but if a bomb is to be dropped from an aircraft, the problems of geometric position and accurate timing become much more difficult.

What about Hiroshima and Nagasaki? If the timing had to be so accurate, just how was it possible to drop the bomb from an aircraft and have a successful explosion? The answers to this are on public record.

For months before the bomb drops, the especially picked aircrews carried out intensive training and practiced dropping dummy bombs into three-hundred-foot-diameter circles from high altitude with split-second timing. They became very skilled at hitting the target within the 150-foot radius margin error. According to Bruce, this is probably close to the maximum allowable error in order to guarantee a successful detonation.

The truth is that an atomic bomb has to be released from the aircraft at a precalculated split second of time so that when the device has reached the planned altitude for detonation, the Sun has moved into the required position relative to the Earth's surface to complete the combination of relative motions necessary to disrupt the geometrics of the atomic structures within the critical mass.

He did remarked in his book or a possible hint that accurate timing is essential for a bomb drop may be found in what is said to be "THE CRAZY, HIT-AND-MISS" story of why the bomb dropped on Nagasaki. According to the public records, the only person who was on both bombing missions over Japan was Jacob Beser. During an interview with the Washington Post Weekly, he said that the drop on Nagasaki actually missed the target. According to him they intended to bomb the residential area of the city, but in fact the bomb exploded at the far end over the Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Arsenal.

The activity before the bomb was dropped was also most unusual. The primary target, according to the official records, was the city of Kokura, but when the aircraft arrived overhead it was smoked and hazed in and, although they were said to have possible fuel problems., they circled around for over an hour before they proceeded to the secondary target , Nagasaki. During this time of apparent indecision, Japanese fighter aircraft were trying to reach them at their high altitude in order to shoot them down. Many other excuses were made for the apparent error in the detonation point and the delay in getting the job done, but Bruce believed that the answers are quite straightforward:

* The bomb was not dropped off target. Within a small margin of error it was positioned right where they wanted it to be. Calculations now indicated this, as demonstrated.
* There was no indecision while the aircraft was apparently in aimless flight around Kokura area. They had to wait until the geometric relationship between the Sun position and the target point was viable for a successful detonation.

It was only recently that Bruce was able to get hold of the information necessary to calculate the relationship of the Sun positions and the epicenters of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki explosions. His contact in the United States (he still lives in New Zealand) sent him computer copies of all the times, dates, detonation sites and the Sun positions, from the first at Alamogordo up to the year 1985. The following are those Hiroshima and Nagasaki respectively.

Date GMT Time GMT Latitude Longitude Sun GHA Sun DEC.

5 AUG 1945 23.266666 34.3913888 N 132.458055 E

167.53758 16.90122 N

9 AUG 1945 2.0333333 32.7701 N 129.865622 E

209.12833 16.01111 N

It would take additional two more e-mail pages to reveal the formula on Math Harmonic.

Jason, I did ask Bruce Cathie on Nuclear Reactors and this is his response, I received from New Zealand last night.

Friday 21 June 02
----------------------------------------------

Hi Steven,

An atomic Bomb is designed geometrically in such a way that it will detonate when positioned on the earth's surface at a specific time and place. As explained in my books. The evidence indicates that the bomb is a relative motion device, which unlocks the waveforms that constitute the nuclear material. Government department has admitted this to me personal after I published the fact.

An atomic reactor makes use of unstable nuclear material to boil water in order to create superheated steam in order to drive a turbine, which then drives an electrical generator to provide power. A reactor can operate over any place on the earth's surface.

Kind Regards
Bruce Cathie

feel free to comment on it
Old 10-14-2004, 05:35 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
feel free to comment on it

its too long
Old 10-14-2004, 05:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Originally Posted by ish
its too long
+1 Ill read it when I'm up late one night with nothing to do
Old 10-14-2004, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
I don't see how that can be true. So they are trying to lead me to believe that ALL atomic testing had to be done at a specific time when the sun was in a specific location? I call BS bigtime. They are trying o tell me that even the Pakistani's and the USSR all did their testing whent he sun was in a pecific location as well? I'm flat out not buying it.

-Chris
Old 10-14-2004, 08:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 San Remo Red WRX
You do understand that Bruce Cathie is a crackhead that beleives in UFO's and an energy grid thats all around use that can be used for levitation and as an infinite power source. If you do a search on his name his books are sold in all sorts of metaphysical and ufo sites. Not in real sceintific sites, so I wouldn't take what he says as the truth.
Old 10-14-2004, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Froride1
You do understand that Bruce Cathie is a crackhead that beleives in UFO's and an energy grid thats all around use that can be used for levitation and as an infinite power source. If you do a search on his name his books are sold in all sorts of metaphysical and ufo sites. Not in real sceintific sites, so I wouldn't take what he says as the truth.
THAT"S where I recognized the name from! My buddy is a Physics major and had me read some of Bruce's sh1te in the past. That guy is a TOTAL nut job, if not a really smart one.

-Chris
Old 10-14-2004, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '99 Impreza OBS
So I didn't read it, but you can blow up nukes whenever u want. when they did testing, sometimes its at night, sometimes during the day, so, I don't see how the sun position could matter (I might read it later, or give it to my physics teacher) keep in mind, I'm just agreeing with bassplayer from his comment, no other info.
Old 10-14-2004, 10:06 PM

Car Info: 180sx super drift machine!
I read the first paragraph. I now have a headache. Thanks Dre.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kravdra
I'm just agreeing with bassplayer from his comment, no other info.
Then you may very well be totally wrong. If you read the bold sentance at the bottom of the article you get an the idea of what the article is about minus a lot of very large words.

-Chris

Oh, and the article also mentions it has to be in a specific location on the Earth... so how would they explain the outter atmosphere tests?
Old 10-14-2004, 11:28 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
I believe I have the knowledge, if I had the material, to detonate a Uranium, fission bomb. A hydrogen or fusion bomb is much tougher to make.

edit: Upon thinking about it, I don't know the ammount of material required to create a critical mass, but I am pretty certain I could create a functional device with the material.

PS: I have no intention of building such a device, but I believe I may have the knowledge - Uranium Fission bombs really aren't complicated devices, as I understand it but Fusion bombs are extremely complicated devices.

Last edited by AntiochCali; 10-14-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:32 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by AntiochCali
I believe I have the knowledge, if I had the material, to detonate a Uranium, fission bomb. A hydrogen or fusion bomb is much tougher to make....
Totally OT, but what kinda car do you drive and what area of Antioch do you live in? There aren't many of us out in Antioch.

-Chris
Old 10-14-2004, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Totally OT, but what kinda car do you drive and what area of Antioch do you live in? There aren't many of us out in Antioch.

-Chris
Hey! white '03 WRX wagon. I also know mnavarro who has a blue STi sedan, who lives nearby the golf course.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:40 PM
VIP Member

Hey! white '03 WRX wagon. I also know mnavarro who has a blue STi sedan, who lives nearby the golf course.

Does his STi have the standard WRX wing? Cause I've seen an STi with a standard wing and what looks like a Cusco rear sway bar driving on HWY4 like a bat out of hell. I havn't seen a white wagon around though, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

-Chris <--- Blaze Yellow WRX with painted side sills, Lowered with Gunmetal Slips and Single tip Borla.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Does his STi have the standard WRX wing? Cause I've seen an STi with a standard wing and what looks like a Cusco rear sway bar driving on HWY4 like a bat out of hell. I havn't seen a white wagon around though, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

-Chris <--- Blaze Yellow WRX with painted side sills, Lowered with Gunmetal Slips and Single tip Borla.
Yeah, that's him, he traded his clothes dryer for a standard WRX wing.

hmmm....what year is your car? We both live near the golf course but we're older guys (35+)
Old 10-14-2004, 11:54 PM
VIP Member

Yeah, that's him, he traded his clothes dryer for a standard WRX wing.

hmmm....what year is your car? We both live near the golf course but we're older guys (35+)

'02 and I live up behind Deer Valley High and I'm a 22 year old toe head. The dude with the STi never waves. In fact the last time I saw him he totally cut me off (as if he was trying to show off ) so you may want to tell him I'm a fellow enthusiast and maybe wave next time.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 10-14-2004 at 11:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Hey physics geeks read this