Here's your chance to DIRECTLY help Furry Friends animal rescue (need a Santa)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Thumbs up Here's your chance to DIRECTLY help Furry Friends animal rescue (need a Santa)

Hello all,

I know we have a ton of animal lovers on board and here's your chance to really help out the Furry Friends Animal Rescue by just volunteering a couple hours of your day.

They need a male (doesn't matter how old you are or anything, they just need a guy) to dress as Santa (they provide everything) and take pics with peoples animals for 2 hours. For every picture that they sell $5 dollars will go directly to the rescue! Each picture will cost around $8.99, so more then half goes directly to the animal rescue and will go towards finding homes and providing medical care for cats, dogs, and other furry friends.

All you have to do is sit down and hold an animal long enough to where they can take a photograph. You wont have to deal with whiny kids or anything, only animals that people bring in. The location of the shoot is in Fremont at the Petco off Mowry (will provide more details in a bit).

I'm going to be Santa for the first shift (11am to 1pm), but they still need someone for the 1pm to 4pm shift. I'd do both shifts but I can only sit down for so long before my back pain gets so bad that I can't stand it. You'll be helping the charity big time by volunteering your time for the cause. $5 a picture is A LOT of money for them and will be GREATLY appreciated. We need someone who is VERY reliable and will show up for sure! If the person doesn't show up they are screwed and will be out a great deal of money.

Remember guys, Furry Friends is a volunteer only organization, all the people that work for the organization are all volunteers, so the money that is raised goes directly towards helping the animals (and not paying someone's salary). Winter is the worst time for homeless animals and many die from starvation/illness/cold, so please consider helping us out.

I need someone who isn't wishy-washy about this, I need someone who will give us a "YES" and stick to their word and be there on the day of (this Saturday) and do what they volunteered to do, it's very important because without a santa they don't get any money for the animals.

The event is this Saturday at Petco in Fremont off Mowry. Your shift would be from 1pm to 4pm, all you need to do is sit there and take pics with some animals, and for each pic the charity gets $5 which is a lot of money for them.

I know we have a lot of big time animal lovers on board and here's your chance to help out and be a "Furry Friends Hero".
Old 12-11-2009, 12:00 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
If i didn't have an appointmeht at EQ at 1 i would but i hope you find someone!