Help raise $400 for someone this Xmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 12:05 PM

Car Info: RS
Talking Help raise $400 for someone this Xmas

Hello all. I am sending this out to my fellow I-club memebers who I know will help. Every year I try to help out the less fortunate when I can. This year I got an email from a friend who needs our help this year. Jennifer Pauu is a single mom rasing a 1yr 11month lil girl in Utah. This year she found out that her job will not be offering the xmas bonus she so looked forward too. Well, heres the run down...The lil girls bday is on the 21st of December. This causes a problem because she gets paid on the 15th and that will go to cover bills and she won't have enough to buy her lil girl gifts for her bday and xmas. When I heard about this the big guy was a lil choked up about it. If you can help that would be great if not just the thought of reading this story is good enough for me. I told her I will try and help out if I could. So, I am calling all members to help if you can. The lil girls name is Deisia Pauu and she needs our help. Heres a run down of what she wants to buy. If you live in Utah that would be great.

1.Clothes/shoes
2.Toys
3.Bike

Doesn't sound like much but, just think of a lil 2 year old making a mess on xmas day. A paypal account has been set up for the family under this address da1goddess88@yahoo.com. So, anything will help. The goal is to raise $400 bucks. Please pm with your amount so that way we don't over shoot the goal. (Over shooting is good but, we all have bills also). Thanks
Dre. Thanks all...Merry Xmas!
Old 12-10-2002, 12:17 PM

Car Info: 09 E90 M3 SEDAN w/DCT
Angry

Not this garbage again.

Those who donate to this crap really dissapoint me. If you want to donate to anything...buy a toy and give it to "Toys for Tots" or "Bikes for Tykes". Legitamite Non profits...not some losers charity fund!

This crap makes me sick!

Old 12-10-2002, 12:36 PM

You know I understand your comment but, I really didn't expect that being the holiday season. If you don't want to give great move on. No need to post hate for others to view. I understand that toys for tots is far more important than this. It's the gesture of the holiday and I thought I'd share. I rarely post things and those who know me on here know what I am about. Not trying to rob paul to feed mary. It was something that I wanted to do to help someone. If you have any rude or crass comments send them to me directly. I understand this board does get them But, I don't want my friend to see the "evil of man" send your comments to me. God Bless.
Old 12-10-2002, 05:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
How much are you giving Drebone? Or is your "good deed" just to post this on all the forums you frequent?

Not hating...just wondering...
Old 12-10-2002, 06:38 PM

Car Info: 03 sedan 2nd wrx
Toys for tots is also a ripoff, last year while we went to the recruting office in L.A. the U.S.M.C. went to the navy office and called them over to start picking out the toys and stuff they wanted for themselves they say "hurry up they come to pick it up in a few hours us and army got ours so its navy and air force left"
Yeah thats a great (legitamite)

peace out and Happy Holidays
Old 12-11-2002, 09:30 AM

DOnating

I have donated $60 for the cause. I appreciate the good vibe guys. Thanks. If I could I would have given the entire $400 hundred but, this year I can't. Just offered what I can at the moment.

Merry xmas