HELP need any info possible

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:13 PM

Car Info: 04 java black pearl sti/06 honda ruckus
HELP need any info possible

got cited for having under an ounce of marijuana, there were 3 people in the car me being one of tehm and we all got cited, for the genereal knowledge of it being in the car, my question is what do i have to do to get it to not be on my record? what to i ask teh judge for? what do i say? anyone with any info help me please. thanks
Old 11-09-2008, 02:20 PM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Who had it in their possession? You have to prove that you were not involved with it, unless you guys got caught smoking it. Also if you are a card holder this ticket is not valid, but since you got cited I am guessing none of you had a permit card for it.

So main option is to go to court all 3 or 4 of you and decide who is going to take the wrap for it, once that is determined you can ask the judge to strike it off your record. I know you work for the city or courthouse so a MJ on your record might affect your job, but it is just a fine and I do not think it is something that will mess you up at work. Mainly Felonies and or certain Misdemeanors are what they are looking for. So unless they run checks on you you have to stay at your work for like 7 years for all this to blow over.

Then again I have not been cited for possession, hope you get this figured out. Also look online for like prop 215 info and see what they say there on the forums.

-Gio
Old 11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
go to the judge and see what they can do for you, most likely have to take a class and everything.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
wow, that sucks johnny.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:36 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
best bet is talk to the judge.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:57 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
first and most important rule..........leave the reefer at home, if its gonna be in ur car... better be hidden like a pro. possesion is just a misdemeanor at most if anything you'll get a fine and maybe have to go to some NA classes. but seriously, learn your lesson this time. after i got caught, i've enforced a no drug rule in my car.. screw all that drama, aint worth the trouble. u guys are lucky he didnt perform the dui test on ur driver cuz that woulda really sucked if u guys were just recently smoking. if and when you do have to take classes, when you finish it, ur record will disappear...the first time. second time you will be in a harsher drug program, bigger fines and your record will not be erased.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:23 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
personally rule one to me is dont smoke it at all... waste of money.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:14 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
personally rule one to me is dont smoke it at all... waste of money.
i wouldnt call it a waste of money, but you do gotta be smart and not roll with it in yoru car. and especially if it isnt yours dont be in the car with anyone that has it on them. just my $.02
Old 11-09-2008, 04:20 PM

Car Info: 07 WRX stage 2/ 05 Yamaha R6
damn..i remember when I got caught..I was under the influence at the time..pulled me over for makin illegal turn..officer came to the window..i rolled it down and a **** loud of smoke comes rolling out....cop searched my car and cuffed me to his grill..but didnt find anything so I got off the hook...Sorry to here about your situation..I'd say talk to the judge and ask how u can get it off your record if it will be put on, then see how u can clear it
Old 11-09-2008, 04:21 PM

Car Info: 04 java black pearl sti/06 honda ruckus
wasnt my car but i threw some cash on the buy, we had jsut picked it up
Old 11-09-2008, 04:34 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
do they ever search the outside of the car? i'd just stick it in my intake box or something. or on top of the gas tank.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:04 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Remain silent...

If you're good friends with these fellow pot smokers and nobody wants to jump on the grenade, then congrats...you have a record. However, if it's a loose nit group and it wasn't your car and it wasn't in your possession...AND...someone is willing to follow along with your story of denial, get a lawyer. Don't let a stupid charge like that F you over for the next 7 or so years of your life. Unless you're self employed or have a really kick back cool job that you don't ever see yourself leaving and your boss couldn't care if you smoke pot all day long. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:45 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
plus admitting you bought it on a forum full of cops doesn't help your case.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:48 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
I have been caught many time back in the day, all you say is that it was for personal use, you and your friends were going to a party and you were gonna get high lol. Also why did they find the weed in your car? were you smocking it when you were driving?
Old 11-09-2008, 05:50 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
im pretty sure noone on here is going to write up a report on this guiy to catch him a case.

Quick Reply: HELP need any info possible