Help me find a bike (Fatty needs to lose weight!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
Or this. You burn hella more calories hauling another person, or a keg.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I almost bought one of those. LOL! They went up to $125 really quick though.
HAHAH Thats the one!! yeah I was going to buy one and give it to krinkles but I cant transport it up there.
Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
here you go

Old 06-13-2012, 09:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Krinkov
well i ended up just buying the Fuji and the Rocky Mountain listed here (thanks guys!)
Nice! Once my work schedule settles down and I get back from NYC and such we should hit some rides. That time when my friend and I stopped by, we started at my place and rode down Hillsdale to the Bay Trail south to Redwood Shores, across the bridge over 101 into Belmont, down to California Sports Cars to look at kick-*** stuff I cannot afford, over to Marvin Gardens to realize they were not open yet, over to your shop to say WAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAP, down to Jersey Joe's (don't want to be too healthy now) and then allllllllll the way back through Fister City, down Hillsdale up to Avenue of the Fleas. Kick *** ride.

There are some awesome trails too - you can ride to Water Dog lake from my place as well and there is anything from fun trails to techni-kill stuff. And a lake that smells like dog. Anyway, tons of places to ride around.

Protip: do not put beer in a CamelBak.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by queeg9k
Or this. You burn hella more calories hauling another person, or a keg.
Haha that's pretty funny. Herra. When I was up in Nevada I would toss all my dumbells, bottles of water, whatever in the little trailer I haul my daughter in and go for a ride. Pain in the *** but a good workout.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by wombatsauce
Nice! Once my work schedule settles down and I get back from NYC and such we should hit some rides. That time when my friend and I stopped by, we started at my place and rode down Hillsdale to the Bay Trail south to Redwood Shores, across the bridge over 101 into Belmont, down to California Sports Cars to look at kick-*** stuff I cannot afford, over to Marvin Gardens to realize they were not open yet, over to your shop to say WAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAP, down to Jersey Joe's (don't want to be too healthy now) and then allllllllll the way back through Fister City, down Hillsdale up to Avenue of the Fleas. Kick *** ride.

There are some awesome trails too - you can ride to Water Dog lake from my place as well and there is anything from fun trails to techni-kill stuff. And a lake that smells like dog. Anyway, tons of places to ride around.

Protip: do not put beer in a CamelBak.
I'm moving into a place right in the water dog/carlmont drive area...Id want to meet up and bike but I haven't trail ridden since early high school haha...

I have a one speed, coaster brake, bmx style bike now, not exactly trail rated..gotta borrow a mountain bike
Old 06-14-2012, 08:54 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by slugrx
I'm moving into a place right in the water dog/carlmont drive area...Id want to meet up and bike but I haven't trail ridden since early high school haha...

I have a one speed, coaster brake, bmx style bike now, not exactly trail rated..gotta borrow a mountain bike
You can borrow mine. It's an Azonic DS-1. Disc brakes. Jr.T fork. RIPS on single track and downhill. Kinda rough up hill. But you're welcome to it any time you want to head up . And I've got a full bike rack in the shed. Just need the clips for your car.

I'm thinking about selling it and buying something more urban. Less travel. Smaller. Something I can mash around Salas on.