VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
restraunts are for pussies..

they serve food at titty bars...

anything else and you are setting that relationship up for failure
Old 11-30-2006, 09:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
your probably out already, but fill us in with the details.

-Ave
Old 11-30-2006, 10:21 PM

Car Info: 06 wrx
tanglewood at santana row.. quinton topping is a excelent chef
Old 11-30-2006, 10:41 PM

Car Info: 2007 Legacy GT Spec B
Originally Posted by huck
Not picky at all. I had thought about Blowfish, but not sure I'm feeling sushi tonight.
maybe if youre lucky you'll be getting some sushi for dessert

Ed
Old 11-30-2006, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
hey huck tell my mum hi!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:45 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
My dear Huck

I am so sorry I was unable to render my smooth punany know-how in order to guarantee your vaginal engulfment. Alas, my phsycic powers were off and I received the call for help too late to help your first date.

First let me console you for your nuptual demise, but next time, as my father told me, you can avoid the middle man.... just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

Now, for that which I can help you with. If you were lucky enough to avoid making a foul impression or a premature ejaculation and actually secured a second date, you must do the following.....

call and make reservations for two, outside at a lovely little place called Taboosh.
It is located in Redwood city, but since you are driving to SJ, this will be to your advantage. You eat a fine meal of middle-eastern quisine and then follow dinner up by asking the gentleman to prepare a fine Syrian narghile with nothing but the finest double apple mu'assel. You entice her to smoke the fine hookha with you ensuring that she is worthy of your orally fixated needs.
At this point it is too late to say goodnight and part ways.... your shisha buzz has left you both giddy and it is with ease that at the door of her abode you make your move and begin the gentle caressing which secures your libidinous bliss like a roofie being mainlined by an Ursuline freshman.

The lamb kebobs have left a hint of earthy garlic on both of your hot breaths, making the passionate night seem like the gamy breeding of forest dwellers...the side dish of seasoned rice giving her just the right amount of constipational control to allow you to explore that special place.....

You're in... you can't leave and in the throws of passion as you are set forth to let your steed rear up and clear his strong nostrils upon her lovely eyes, face and hair you will thank me, just do not call out my name.

Of course none of this can transpire if after the first date her father discovered you were not actually a 15 year old on Myspace, and he is suing you to get his underage daughter's retainer back from under your car seat.

I will now go back to my hiding hole of shame in which I dwell after having sold the suby.

I hope you and all of my friends here are well!
Old 11-30-2006, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Spaghetti Factory is all i know of in SJ

Originally Posted by platypus
the Wienerschitzel on 4th st makes some of the best biscuits and gravy around. Seriously!
HAHA NO WAY!?!? Denny's has good biscuits and gravy too.

anyone miss taco bells breakfast burritos? i do
Old 11-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Originally Posted by cohlineman
lol
Old 12-01-2006, 01:02 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by edkwon
maybe if youre lucky you'll be getting some sushi for dessert

Ed
*rimshot* bahdum-bah!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Santana Row for sure, or Cheese Cake Factory...can never go wrong with that place.

There's always McDonalds...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:41 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx, 05 600RR, 03 Xr50 wheelie machine
sanoma chicken coop in downtown sj i forget what street its on but youll be able to find the location online.. good food and wont rob your wallet
Old 12-01-2006, 05:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Originally Posted by cohlineman
I am so sorry I was unable to render my smooth punany know-how in order to guarantee your vaginal engulfment. Alas, my phsycic powers were off and I received the call for help too late to help your first date.

First let me console you for your nuptual demise, but next time, as my father told me, you can avoid the middle man.... just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

Now, for that which I can help you with. If you were lucky enough to avoid making a foul impression or a premature ejaculation and actually secured a second date, you must do the following.....

call and make reservations for two, outside at a lovely little place called Taboosh.
It is located in Redwood city, but since you are driving to SJ, this will be to your advantage. You eat a fine meal of middle-eastern quisine and then follow dinner up by asking the gentleman to prepare a fine Syrian narghile with nothing but the finest double apple mu'assel. You entice her to smoke the fine hookha with you ensuring that she is worthy of your orally fixated needs.
At this point it is too late to say goodnight and part ways.... your shisha buzz has left you both giddy and it is with ease that at the door of her abode you make your move and begin the gentle caressing which secures your libidinous bliss like a roofie being mainlined by an Ursuline freshman.

The lamb kebobs have left a hint of earthy garlic on both of your hot breaths, making the passionate night seem like the gamy breeding of forest dwellers...the side dish of seasoned rice giving her just the right amount of constipational control to allow you to explore that special place.....

You're in... you can't leave and in the throws of passion as you are set forth to let your steed rear up and clear his strong nostrils upon her lovely eyes, face and hair you will thank me, just do not call out my name.

Of course none of this can transpire if after the first date her father discovered you were not actually a 15 year old on Myspace, and he is suing you to get his underage daughter's retainer back from under your car seat.

I will now go back to my hiding hole of shame in which I dwell after having sold the suby.

I hope you and all of my friends here are well!
JV my friend, your words of wonder once again made me fall out of my chair.
Too bad it came late and Huck had already made the first steps towards what could be a great night or opening a doorway to hell.

now that it's morning. i hope all went well.

-rich
Old 12-01-2006, 08:02 AM

Car Info: 2007 Legacy GT Spec B
hmmm still no reply, he have scored...or died!

Ed
Old 12-01-2006, 08:48 AM
KareBear

Car Info: '07 SWP STi
Originally Posted by evsoul
hey huck tell my mum hi!
teehee...pretty funny evsoul.

Huck tell us all about your date! Hope it went well.
Old 12-01-2006, 08:52 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
la vic ftw

Quick Reply: Help Huck get laid.