Help Fight The Man!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
they havent warned me once, im trying to work with fishguy (seems cool) to get thigns worked out. If they dont work out then ohh ya things are going to get funn...

CAN YOU SAY OPEN PROXIES ROCK DA HOUSE YO?

got a list of thousands i can use.... haha ban my ips' ******. Ill make sure to see if i can use a couple from the subnets the mods come from hahaha that would be great...
Old 06-29-2003, 03:33 PM
VIP Member

Here is a PM i got from the mod of the BAIC forums from nasioc

Can we just let it go, please?
Please stop trying to start trouble over the whole Halfbaked thing. It's a major pain in the butt to have to keep locking and moving threads when I have much better things to do with my time.

I'm not going to issue you any warning points or ban you, I'm just going to ask you to do me a favor and stop.

Thanks

-William

Here was my reply

All i am asking for is a reviewal of the events that occured. And if he was found to be in the wrong then i support the actions that were taken. Until the time i dont feel that some of the moderators on this forum are serving the community as a whole. I think there are several moderators here that are serving there own needs and not of the community. If he got banned for simply telling someone to shut up, i mean come on the guy was attacking his lively hood. I dont know you very well nor do i even know where you live (if your in the bay maybe ill run into you sometime and we can chat in person) but to be honest with you this forum has done nothign byt tarnish teh image of subaru owners. I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME IN REAL LIFE ABOUT WHY NASIOC is nazioc. I dont think the moderators understand the concept that what happens on the internet DOES OVERFLOW into realife. I have been embarssed by the behavior of some moderators on this forum several times with there snyde remarks and power trips. THis was sort of the straw that broke the camels back and i decided it is within my rights to voice my opinions about how things have turned out. Maybe you can help maybe you cant. Only time will tell but you are living under false pretenses if you think that this forum is honky dorey. I mean why is every single moderator that has pmed me asked me to not tlak about this? NO ONE IS WILLING TO BRING THE TRUTH TO FRUITATION. If he did something wrong then PROVE IT or let everyone know.. THAT IS ALL I AM ASKING FOR!

IF HE DESERVED IT THEN FINE! But it seems to me that OPIE could have made a mistake. And if he isnt willing to admit it or at least TELL HIS SIDE OF THE STORY then i will contiue to push things in what ever responsible manner i can until the truth is out in the open. THAT IS ALL I WANT! IF HE DID WRONG THEN FINE HE DESERVES THE BAN! (did he even get the forums standard warning points? or did he simply get banned?)

And where did the orginal post go? WHy wont anyone talk about it? I mean come on guys there is no point in hiding what happened. THat is only if there is something to hide WHICH I DONT THINK IS THE CASE. But by hiding things you will only make people more suspicious. SO please i beg that you guys start a post that tells THE TRUTH of what happened. THAT IS WHAT I AM LOBBYING FOR THE TRUTH!

and i wont stop till i get it.

Andre
Old 06-29-2003, 03:35 PM
VIP Member

he also moved or delted my thread in taht forum with al ink to the free halfbaked thread.

WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO HIDE!