Help - anyone have the hookup at a Honda dealership for my girl?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 07:54 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX Wagon
Question Help - anyone have the hookup at a Honda dealership for my girl?

She has a '99 Honda Civic HX - it only had one engine that model (1.6 I think?) Does anyone have the hookup at a honda dealership? We need the oil pan and sump plug for it. Back in the day these idiots at the Chevron she used to go to put a quick-release sump plug in there that was too big - it's since cracked the oil pan so I need a new one so I can install it for her. Happy to pay good money for it, just don't want to pay retail Oh yeah and we need to hookup at a dealership because she likes to have stock parts.

Thanks guys

-Brydon
Old 08-08-2004, 01:38 AM

Car Info: GT35R, Meth
Originally Posted by aussiebrydon
She has a '99 Honda Civic HX - it only had one engine that model (1.6 I think?) Does anyone have the hookup at a honda dealership? We need the oil pan and sump plug for it. Back in the day these idiots at the Chevron she used to go to put a quick-release sump plug in there that was too big - it's since cracked the oil pan so I need a new one so I can install it for her. Happy to pay good money for it, just don't want to pay retail Oh yeah and we need to hookup at a dealership because she likes to have stock parts.

Thanks guys

-Brydon

Justr order the part from some automotive warehouse of honda parts. Post on a honda forum.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:51 AM
joe

Car Info: 2002 WRB Impreza WRX
Try www.thepartstrader.com and get a used one. Or go to www.hondaswap.com...those site usually have something like that for sale...

~joe