HALO 2: I own it and played it reviews

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004, 02:52 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white wrx
took me about 9hours to beat the game. only wished it was longer so it feels like i got my whole $50 worth, but either way good game
Old 11-10-2004, 07:42 PM

pray dis
Old 11-11-2004, 04:18 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
that whole dual gun thing confused me for a few minutes.
other than that, the game is alright. everything looks and runs smoother, the guns are cool, they sound great, but hopefully they just make it for PC soon cuz i suck with console games. I need my keyboard + mouse
Old 11-11-2004, 07:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I'd have to say normal is way to easy. Legendary is the way to play. Tuff as hell. It's absolutly awesome. Sucks to own a PS2 these days. This game is just so engrossing, it's hard to describe.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by yayitzian
that whole dual gun thing confused me for a few minutes.
other than that, the game is alright. everything looks and runs smoother, the guns are cool, they sound great, but hopefully they just make it for PC soon cuz i suck with console games. I need my keyboard + mouse
If I had a dime for every PC guy that whines about not having a mouse for Halo...
Old 11-11-2004, 10:48 AM

Car Info: 06 Evo MR
Originally Posted by Domino
If I had a dime for every PC guy that whines about not having a mouse for Halo...

They should all shut their mouf. There is an xbox adapter/converter that allows you to use your keyboard and mouse on an xbox. www.google.com
Old 11-11-2004, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Silky
They should all shut their mouf. There is an xbox adapter/converter that allows you to use your keyboard and mouse on an xbox. www.google.com
:lol
Old 11-11-2004, 05:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
I got it, and have been playing the single player campaign, its really cool with the new weapons/monsters and the choice to play the game as either the Master Chief OR the Covenant. Actual game play is alot like the original, but the movements and graphics have been smoothed out quite nicely, plus they added lotsa detail when you kill stuff....nerves twitching...pretty cool.....

I havent played multi player or XBL yet, but I am assuming that it will be awesome!

I give it

-Ted
Old 11-12-2004, 08:21 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
Originally Posted by ipozestu
I'd have to say normal is way to easy. Legendary is the way to play. Tuff as hell. It's absolutly awesome. Sucks to own a PS2 these days. This game is just so engrossing, it's hard to describe.
duno about that. i own a ps2 and just got an xbox. i bought the xbox to use as a media center, not for games. i tried looking for xbox games that I would actually WANT to play while i was at the store. i only found 1 game (DOA: Ultimate). none of the other xbox games interest me AT ALL. and Jade Empire and KOTR2 are the only future games that interest me, but nothing are a "MUST OWN" type of game.

ps2 on the other hand.. GT4, Metal Gear Solid 3, FFVII coming out. these games are MUST own and i might actually BUY them.. (<-pretty rare)

plus the current games like Disgaea and Phantom Brave are TRULY engrossing. i have friends that have put 250+ hours into Disgaea because there is so much you can do. I'm not sure XBOX has any games with THAT type of clout. and Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal is gonna be game of the year. its gotten PERFECT scores in every review so far. plus there are tons of other tite games that xbox dont get.. Naruto, Ghost in the SHell, etc. the list goes on and on. basically, all the anime-based games dont appear on xbox (that i know of)

Last edited by HongKongBeef; 11-12-2004 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:04 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Halo 2 sucks!!!! N64 rules!!!

-freddie
Old 11-12-2004, 03:24 PM

Car Info: 06 Evo MR
Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV

-freddie
You take that back!!!

Remember who has your XBOX/TV and copy of halo foo!!!
Old 11-12-2004, 04:05 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV

-freddie
Only if you are talking about BOND!!!! Man, 4 players on that and a 55" tv was cool!
Old 11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 PSM STi
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Only if you are talking about BOND!!!! Man, 4 players on that and a 55" tv was cool!
/\ werd /\

we used to get out our rolls of quarters and you had to anty up 25¢ per game.....winner takes all.....man in a couple of hours you could win quite a few bucks, to pay for the pizza! LOL ahhhh those were the days!

-Ted

Quick Reply: HALO 2: I own it and played it reviews