Gran Turismo 5

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 09:08 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by evo_dadi
I need me a 787B,where do you unlock that car?
Oh my fault, it's the 88C-V, the Minolta car. Won it in the Like the Wind series in A-Spec.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:14 AM

Car Info: evo8
Oh lol,I just need to finish the NASCAR and formula GT series then I'm done with extreme.don't think I'll be playing endurance on aspec so I'll probly be repeating the races with different cars.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Oh lol,I just need to finish the NASCAR and formula GT series then I'm done with extreme.don't think I'll be playing endurance on aspec so I'll probly be repeating the races with different cars.
Yea, looking at some of the races, I can't see myself having the time to devote to those races.
Old 01-22-2011, 09:26 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by 2cam16
Using my rookie hot head driver right now for the Dream Car Champs. Man these hot-heads are good ! #1 driver, you're fired ! HAHAHAHA!
haha i fired my number one a while ago. So much better with a hot head.
kept on laughing while driving the schwimmwagen.was hoping to see a small lake in between the track for me to splash around and see the propeller go down.or maybe see my driver get ejected hitting the side rail lol!!
yeah that would be sweet. I am done with that race
Originally Posted by mcast
when i do endurance races and am allowed the FGT, i just bump everyone around when i'm bored, it helps pass time.

bah, so i did 90 laps at laguna seca twice, 200 laps at daytona once, i'm level 28 and low on spirit.

anyone finish the redbull races? if so, what kinda difficulty am i looking at here? any extremely fast cars that will give me an edge, or is there a lot of skill needed for it.
I CANT WAIT TO GET THE X1!!!(when i do, which could be days and several hours of grueiling races away)
HAHA Yeah I do the same thing I practice spinning people out. But if I am on a hot lap and they hit me and slow me down or spin me I put them in the walll and pin them there
Originally Posted by JZ oo7
i do that too! if the AI hits me when i'm passing them, i make sure whoever is behind them will pass them.
yeah it makes me feel better, i wish i pissed off my PS3
Originally Posted by Heedz
just made my dream car the rs6 avant

Add me Heedzster.

My favorite thing to do online is..... Get a muscle car, play sideshow on my headset, and do donuts on a drift server
I willl add you to the list
Originally Posted by 2cam16
Sigma, did you receive it last night ?
yeah It should be dialed in for an easy win. Did you get it back?
Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Completed the GT race last night to close out the Pro series. Used the race prepped ZR-1. Was a breeze.

Also tried to get a couple more of the B-Spec races done. Man, I entered Bob in the supercar challenge with the race prepped ZR-1, bastard kept braking in the wrong spots. He would not finish higher than 5th. I was getting annoyed and this is hot head Bob, my second driver. Went and got the 787B and put my #1 driver in, destroyed the competition.
formula GT
Same here. Formula GT and nascar to go
Old 01-22-2011, 01:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Went to check on my b-spec 24hr event... and my PS3 was turned off, WTF?. Turned it back on and I got the yellow light of death. This makes me sad
Old 01-22-2011, 01:49 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
Went to check on my b-spec 24hr event... and my PS3 was turned off, WTF?. Turned it back on and I got the yellow light of death. This makes me sad
Your hot headed bob overheated your PS3!

-- Ed
Old 01-22-2011, 01:55 PM

Car Info: 2007 WRB WRX
Add me! PSN: Tohsh
Old 01-22-2011, 02:06 PM

Ouch!!mine did the power button issue,gonna send it to gopher mods to get it fixed next week.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:54 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
that happened to me when i had to do an update for the cod modern warfare 1... played took a break turned on the ps3 back and there was an update. After the updated the crap ps3 wouldnt read any disc... ended up buying a new slim since it only takes 75watts to run it and more then likely wont over heat.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
i got a 2nd run 80gig with ps2 and the other bells and whistles. Don't really want to down grade to a slim.. called sony, they will fix or replace for $187 Canadian, kinda sucks cause it's only $150US, and both dollars are equal now.

Shrugs.. at least I got standalone BR player and wii/ snes/ gameboy/ psp/ genesis/ PC to keep me happy till it's fixed.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:48 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
i just found out that my friend is # 1 in the us, and #5 in the world at this game!! kinda crazy when you think about it!
Old 01-22-2011, 04:57 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Your driver got mad, quit, and drove the car into the PS3.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:58 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Sigma, I haven't played yet. Will check tonight. Did you mod it more ? TIA
Old 01-22-2011, 05:27 PM

Car Info: Type 53
i TRIED the formula GT extreme race. not gonna happen, i can't really dive bomb them, i don't have an edge over them. and nascar?

NOPPPPEEEE. the FGT in endurance races is a big help, shaves down the time for high lap races.
Old 01-22-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by mcast
i TRIED the formula GT extreme race. not gonna happen, i can't really dive bomb them, i don't have an edge over them. and nascar?

NOPPPPEEEE. the FGT in endurance races is a big help, shaves down the time for high lap races.
Hey did you get my message to you on psn?approve the add so I can send ya a redbull

Quick Reply: Gran Turismo 5