Good fender rolling @ EQ tuning. Pic inside.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 04:31 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by EQ Tuning
Time flies by too fast! Hugo actually recently stopped by the shop. Haven't seen him since the old tap ex meets

-- Ed
Is he going to get his STi tuned by you? LOL. Hugo recently found me on Facebook. I think I can find a photo of your supercharged VR6 GTI from back in the day somewhere in my old art school assignment folders. I just gotta dig it up in my external HD.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:01 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: A Laptop
Originally Posted by Hollandaze
Is he going to get his STi tuned by you? LOL. Hugo recently found me on Facebook. I think I can find a photo of your supercharged VR6 GTI from back in the day somewhere in my old art school assignment folders. I just gotta dig it up in my external HD.
He's getting a little more than a tune. He came in with his second turbo completely destroyed after only 30k miles since a dealership replaced it the first time. The turbo was the worst I've ever seen and sadly this time it took his motor with it. There was turbo and engine bearing material EVERYWHERE with some nasty rod knock to back it up. He was half way expecting this because he had neglected the car for quite some time. Sad news, but now it'll be better than ever .

Man I miss the GTI sometimes! That little car surprised more than a few people

-- Ed