Go Sharks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 08:29 PM

Car Info: '13 BRZ - SWP
i've been waiting 13 years for this day.. and 10 years to beat the living crap out of colorado xD :banana:
Old 05-04-2004, 11:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
Unfortunately I missed the game tonite, but you can't even imagine how happy I was to find out they won! I'm still speechless!
Old 05-05-2004, 10:25 AM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
very good game, hope they beat the crap out of the flames, but it should be a good series...i think they will make it to the the stanley cup but not sure if they will win it all, the flyers look good... GO SHARKS!!!
Old 05-05-2004, 10:34 AM

We kicked Colorado's ***.... and we were getting the worst calls again! the Temmu dive, forsburg putting a shark stick near his face and whipping his head back...
none of it mattered, we were still able to take them...

Calgary should be a cake walk -- Kipper is good, but he is no Nabby.
Old 05-05-2004, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
i wouldnt underestimate the flames. Igilna is the bomb. but the sharks will still sweep them! and whoever they face in the finals!
Old 05-05-2004, 11:23 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Sedan
The sharks are a good team. I'm a Flyers fan, and hope to see a Sharks Vs. Flyers finals.

It's just good to see Detroit, Colorado and New Jersey out of it.

:-)
Old 05-05-2004, 11:24 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Sharks are the shiznerz
Old 05-12-2004, 07:01 AM

Bump to find out what the deal is with the Skarks.

You shark fans have any thoughts (or gripes) to air???
Old 05-12-2004, 08:10 AM

Car Info: 2016 Red WRX
that game last nite was horrible. no effort at all. good thing i didnt get tickets to it. they didnt show up to play and it was just sad.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:24 AM

I thoght it was going to wind up like the Tampa Vs. Philly game the other night. Sucks the Sharks dropped two at home. I thought for sure they were gonna come out and crush the flames in game two after that overtime loss.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:32 AM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
damn, i'm pissed. sharks better "try" winning the next one.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
Though I did not get to watch the entire game, I was rather disappointed with the first period and a half I did see. From the start Calgary played a great game, consistently dominating the Sharks in most if not all aspects of play. The first goal occuring within 20 seconds of the initial face off was pure luck, and was deflected by Nabokov. However, the second goal was beautifully executed by the Flames in the one-on-one. The Sharks seemed to not have a plan from the get-go. Unfortunately there were a few calls made in favor of Calgary, but I think it is was utter BS in the headbutting incident, which was not called. Losing the first 2 games at home is going to hurt the Sharks significantly, and as much as I wanted to see them make the cup, I don't think it is going to happen - especially if they keep playing the way they are. Kiprusoff is an exceptional goalie and has proven that time and time again, but his true talent is being shown as of late. People underestimated his abilities and he is making them eat their words. But it is not over for the Sharks, having made it to the third round of the playoffs (best in franchise history) and sinching the 2nd seed overall they have proven that they are a team worth supporting and if they (we) make it to the cup this season I will be overjoyed. However, I am more than impressed with the accomplishments they have made so far this year and I wish them the best of luck in the next season.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:15 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
dude that game was a disgrace.

The sharks played like they didn't care if they won or lost. They skated around hits. Didn't make hits. Just played like pussies. I mean they went from a solid game...52 shots to a horrible game with what...20? I mean come on> What a disgrace to get handled like that on your home ice. They didn't play like they wanted it except for the first like 8 minutes of the third period.

Bunch of punks. I'm pissed.

Luckily I am more of a flyers fan so it's all good. But damn. What is it with bay area sports. We either suck or we choke...sometimes both.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
dude that game was a disgrace.

The sharks played like they didn't care if they won or lost. They skated around hits. Didn't make hits. Just played like pussies. I mean they went from a solid game...52 shots to a horrible game with what...20? I mean come on> What a disgrace to get handled like that on your home ice. They didn't play like they wanted it except for the first like 8 minutes of the third period.

Bunch of punks. I'm pissed.

Luckily I am more of a flyers fan so it's all good. But damn. What is it with bay area sports. We either suck or we choke...sometimes both.
I was looking forward to watching a good game last night. I really thought the Sharks were gonna come out and school Calgary in that game, and it didn't happen. It almost looked like the first fluke goal took all of their emotion away from them.

Flyers fan? Did you used to live in the Philly area?
Old 05-12-2004, 01:56 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
No. In 8-9th grade my best friend was from philly originally and was a fan of all things philly. He got me hooked on the flyers. Since I'm not the hugest hockey fan I just appreciate how hard they plan. Just hard nosed and strait up.

Couldn't tell you why my room mate likes them. Just always has....shoot he's a bucs fan...and not a bandwagon jon gruden follower either. I'm talking nasty orange 3-13 days. When they were the suck. So go figure.

Quick Reply: Go Sharks!