GO LAKERS!!!!!! (and "Warriors" too?!!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 05:12 PM

Car Info: baby blue TRICK STAR on pink TUFF II's (MIA) =(
Lake Show faithful are still here. nothing more to say than we'll see what the squad is really mad of tonight. it's no time to play soft and timid. they gotta come out swinging from start to finish.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 06:21 PM

Car Info: BMW 525i E39
GREAT start for LAKERS ..... just like the GAME 4 .... let's see if they take it all da way and not fail in the 3rd Quarter .....
Old 06-15-2008, 07:27 PM

just like Game 4 might not be the best thing to say right now......another nice start but another huge lead pissed away!? is it ever possible for these guys to play consistent ball??

and as great a coach as Phil is, WTF is Chris Mihm doing in there?? this is an elimination game! dude has not played since God knows when.

Man, they better bring it this 2nd half, esp in the 3rd for once.....less 3 pt bombs & long range J's from KB too, PLEASE! GO TO THE FREAKIN HOLE AND GET TO THE LINE!?

GO LAKERS!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
wow what a game!

Although it hurts my mind to think about how many fouls the celtics get away with.. and how often Pierce travels.. and I don't mean the "its the NBA everyone travels" kinda traveling.. i mean holding the ball as he runs up to the net through the lakers. weak..

and Cassell throwing Gasol on the ground and no foul called?! Insane. that wasn't a little "wrestling for the ball" he had to work hard to get him on the ground.

GO LAKERS!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:36 PM

far from a great game by the Lake Show, but they got the W to send the series back to Boston. they really gotta play a whole lot better, esp on D if they're gonna have any shot out there. Pierce was killing them, and their pick and roll D was terrible.

gotta give it up to the Celts tho...they are a scrappy, hard nosed squad that never gives/lets up. they play lockdown D and are making things really tough on KB. somehow he has to find a way to step up though. he's the MVP and is frankly getting outplayed by Pierce. it's not a one on one game, but Kobe needs to give us more. his shooting, with the exception of Game 3, has been awful. it's good that he's looking to get his teammates involved, but he has to stay aggressive and get to the hoop. he's settling for too many long range & fadeaway J's.

well, good win but we have a long way to go. Celts & their fans are gonna be pumped in Game 6. they gotta focus, keep their composure, and not get outworked......match their intensity+energy from the jump and keep fighting all the way!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:36 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by evsoul
how often Pierce travels..

mmhmmmm
Old 06-15-2008, 09:45 PM

i'd post another clip. putting up one w/the biggest flopper+whiner in the League isn't a real good way to comment about guys who get away with things. lol

seriously, thank God the L is gonna start fining floppers next season. the less we see of that nonsense the better.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
Originally Posted by CLsmooth71
i'd post another clip. putting up one w/the biggest flopper+whiner in the League isn't a real good way to comment about guys who get away with things. lol

seriously, thank God the L is gonna start fining floppers next season. the less we see of that nonsense the better.
haha, but then whats gonna happen to our hometown hero baron? haha, he's one of the greatest actors in the nba... yah, lucky win tonight, hopefully better next game, GO LAKERS!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:52 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by CLsmooth71

All the international players love to fault. Must be the soccer influence.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:05 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 03_Impreza_Al

mmhmmmm

oh wow.. the lakers traveled... what was that? like 1 step into traveling?

gimme a ****in break. everyone travels in the NBA... everyone.
Pierce runs with the ball like hes playing football so **** off.

and how often the lakers get called on for dumb fouls slightly makes up for how often Pierce fakes being fouled... and how often they travel and foul without being called on it.

don't hate just because your warriors suck way too hard to make it with the rest of the winners in the western conference.

bay area teams are pussies. period. LA is the only good rep for baseball/basketball (don't mention NHL because thats not a real sport.. otherwise it wouldn't have almost had to claim bankruptcy.. real sports don't have to worry about that.)
Old 06-16-2008, 01:10 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by krzyxrevver12
haha, but then whats gonna happen to our hometown hero baron? haha, he's one of the greatest actors in the nba... yah, lucky win tonight, hopefully better next game, GO LAKERS!!!
i wouldn't say lucky... i would say they got their **** together.. and prayed hard for Garnett's failed free throws. His free throws were our only "lucky" aspect. I thought we failed by forcing everything on Bryant... how do you just STAND there while Bryant is trying to move the ball forward..

anyone else notice it? 4th Q Bryant has the ball right around the 3pointer line and is trying to figure out what the hell to do.. and the rest of his team are just standing around.. no movement.. no rotation... god... i wish jack nickelson was a motivational coach haha. he might motivate the lakers to play defense sorta how Fisher did with the very last play of the game tonight.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:41 AM

Car Info: Toyota
at least "the machine" didnt travel when he went for the easy dunk unlike radman last time lol
Old 06-16-2008, 08:37 AM

Car Info: 08 STI
These Lakes remind me alot of the David Robinson/Sean Elliot, Terry Cummings era Spurs team. They would always blow the lead in the second half.

Hopefully they can come out their slump and play some real ball, force a game 7!!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by thatguymike
These Lakes remind me alot of the David Robinson/Sean Elliot, Terry Cummings era Spurs team. They would always blow the lead in the second half.

Hopefully they can come out their slump and play some real ball, force a game 7!!
No joke man... thats 2 games now that we had a HUGE lead on them.. just for it to come down to losing it in the second half, or barely winning in the 4th.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 2012 Honda Civic Si
go boston. not a bandwagoneer either, i'm a jazz fan. YEAH I ****ING SAID IT. been one since the days of stockton and malone

Quick Reply: GO LAKERS!!!!!! (and "Warriors" too?!!)