go GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 05:21 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

damnit....
Old 10-06-2003, 09:17 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
What a joke, being as good as they were for the season, and then this...
Old 10-06-2003, 09:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
They have to get rid of SNOW(too slow),CRUZ Jr (CHOKER in the playoffs..Most important part of baseball season),PONSON(FLUKE not worth more than $$$$ he's getting paid now),BENARD(way too overpaid) all we could hope for now is that the A's get there and win it all..........
Old 10-06-2003, 10:01 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
marvin benard has always been a waste of money but he was dusty's pet...now that dusty is gone I'd bet he will be gone.

Snow is gone...costs too much money.
Cruz likely will be gone.

my bet is that next year they have one of two people.....maybe three playing in the outfield.

Vlad Guerro or Gary Sheffield.

Other two super star shots will be sexson and Ken Griffey Jr.

My bet would be on Vlad. They need someone that can support bonds while he's here and replace him in a year or two....and replace him for quite some time...that would be vlad...sheffield could do it but he's getting old too.

They are gonna dump money and come up with a couple power hitters and a stud pitcher.

Right now they have one...and they found out the hard way that isn't enough in the playoffs. They got williams who will be good.

I think more of the hammer of this post season let down needs to come on two things.....first the defense was aweful. Two cruz error led to two game losses. And the bull ben just sucked.

Then I would give some grief to other hitters in the line up...if you don't freakin hit...bonds will get walked every time.

I hate florida. Killed two of the best giants teams in the first round.

Now it's time to go for atlanta....I want sheffield to get a ring. And the freakin A's better not do another freakin choke central...how the hell do you win 2 games then choke and loose out? Possibly twice? Idiots.
Old 10-06-2003, 10:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
oh well

Go A's!!!!!!!!! haha!

this really sucks
Old 10-06-2003, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Originally posted by OneManArmy
marvin benard has always been a waste of money but he was dusty's pet...now that dusty is gone I'd bet he will be gone.

Snow is gone...costs too much money.
Cruz likely will be gone.

my bet is that next year they have one of two people.....maybe three playing in the outfield.

Vlad Guerro or Gary Sheffield.

Other two super star shots will be sexson and Ken Griffey Jr.

My bet would be on Vlad. They need someone that can support bonds while he's here and replace him in a year or two....and replace him for quite some time...that would be vlad...sheffield could do it but he's getting old too.

They are gonna dump money and come up with a couple power hitters and a stud pitcher.

Right now they have one...and they found out the hard way that isn't enough in the playoffs. They got williams who will be good.

I think more of the hammer of this post season let down needs to come on two things.....first the defense was aweful. Two cruz error led to two game losses. And the bull ben just sucked.

Then I would give some grief to other hitters in the line up...if you don't freakin hit...bonds will get walked every time.

I hate florida. Killed two of the best giants teams in the first round.

Now it's time to go for atlanta....I want sheffield to get a ring. And the freakin A's better not do another freakin choke central...how the hell do you win 2 games then choke and loose out? Possibly twice? Idiots.

Atlanta's out already....Cubs won last night..Don't like Dusty(sour grapes maybe)NL i want florida (even though i was a giants fan)
Old 10-06-2003, 01:01 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRB WRX Wagon
Go CUBS Go! I'm just praying for a Cubs vs A's world series so I can go watch my Cubs in person... we've been waiting FOREVER for this! Wood is the MAN. Thank you Giants for Dusty.
Old 10-06-2003, 04:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
damn....so basically the best teams are choking....

atlanta/sf/oak.....

I pretty much will not watch anymore games if the A's loose...

Guess it's good for history though...red sox and chicago...been a long time.

So pissed....freakin lame.

That would be like houston in the super bowl....