Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by KrAzYkld
LMFAO! that guy is f-ed up!
That's a fat chick doing Ohsoto-gari on a cute chick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_J04cVEeQ
Old 10-04-2009, 01:41 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by R-Dub
...Right. Because that makes perfect sense to knock out a mentally disabled person.

Sorry dude, but your logic is flawed here; there's a reason they cannot be held accountable for their actions legally; they don't understand our rules.

It's like punishing a dog for not adhering to our social rules; they have no way of understanding you.
ok first go have a kid and tell me you feel the same way

second go have a kid and tell me that if some dude came up and kicked your kid you are gonna see if he is retarded before you figure out what is going on...

if you can talk on a cell phone... you have enough brains to know not to kick a kid

from what i see in the video, its a normal dude, kid came in being all loud while dude is on the phone, so the guy went up and kicked him, and then promptly got ****ed up...
Old 10-04-2009, 02:44 AM

Car Info: 1998 M3, 2016 WRX
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
That's a fat chick doing Ohsoto-gari on a cute chick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9_J04cVEeQ
oh, that was a girl? totally thought that was a guy! hahaha. woops.

the fat girl was probably jealous.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
jelousy is a ***** haha
Old 10-04-2009, 06:54 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Old 10-05-2009, 10:38 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by Irish_car_B0mb
ok first go have a kid and tell me you feel the same way

second go have a kid and tell me that if some dude came up and kicked your kid you are gonna see if he is retarded before you figure out what is going on...

if you can talk on a cell phone... you have enough brains to know not to kick a kid

from what i see in the video, its a normal dude, kid came in being all loud while dude is on the phone, so the guy went up and kicked him, and then promptly got ****ed up...
As hard as it would be to hold judgment and pain against anyone who would harm my child; as an adult you have to keep your cool and understand the situation before lashing out.

And there are other ways to subdue an opponent other than straight knocking them the **** out.

Sorry, this made me laugh, have you really taken a look at people lately? Talking on a phone requires no intelligence whatsoever.

And 'brains' has nothing to do with it - I know savants that can program a computer in 2 hours yet don't have the slightest inkling as to the social and legal structure of our species. Intelligence oft has nothing to do with social skills; so just because he knows how to dial a phone and call someone - does not mean he has any ability to understand what he can/can't do in our society.

Last edited by R-Dub; 10-05-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:49 AM

Car Info: A Moose
+1 for punching the fool on the phone.
I don't give a Sh** if you have full body turrets or even cancer. If you hit my kid, I'll take your a** out. End of Story. If I can't take a crack at the "mental challenged" person, then I'll take out the person who is supposed to babysitting him.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:04 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Originally Posted by R-Dub
As hard as it would be to hold judgment and pain against anyone who would harm my child; as an adult you have to keep your cool and understand the situation before lashing out.

And there are other ways to subdue an opponent other than straight knocking them the **** out.

Sorry, this made me laugh, have you really taken a look at people lately? Talking on a phone requires no intelligence whatsoever.

And 'brains' has nothing to do with it - I know savants that can program a computer in 2 hours yet don't have the slightest inkling as to the social and legal structure of our species. Intelligence oft has nothing to do with social skills; so just because he knows how to dial a phone and call someone - does not mean he has any ability to understand what he can/can't do in our society.
then he should be kept away from regular society if kicking children is a possibility of something happening. if he is retarded than he babysitter should have been standing net to him and not letting him hang out by himself yappin on his cell phone.

when was the last time you saw anyone mentally challenged just hanging out talking on a cell phone. its not an everyday occurrence.

and as far as the keeping my cool when somehting like that arrives, probably not gonna happen, as i already stated, if that were my child i would have reatced the exact same way, and afterwords i would ask the questions.

not gonna be like "oh ma'am, is your son retarded, oh he is" BAM!!

its gonna go more BAM "oh whats that your son is retarded, keep a better eye in him and he wont get knocked the **** out from kicking children"

no excuses, anyone touches my child in any manner i deem inappropriate, or unwelcomed, be ready to have your face kicked in, thats all i gotta say about that.

and i would like anyone thats a parent on here to disagree with me that they wouldnt do the same thing,

r-dub, no matter what way you put it, i am not going to think the father was at fault in that situation. i understand mentally disabled have there problems and i can deal, until it comes to the harming of a child.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
less words more gifs
Old 10-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Northwest Tan
+1 for punching the fool on the phone.
I don't give a Sh** if you have full body turrets or even cancer. If you hit my kid, I'll take your a** out. End of Story. If I can't take a crack at the "mental challenged" person, then I'll take out the person who is supposed to babysitting him.
Knowing you, I'd believe it.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed

Quick Reply: Geronimo!!! (baic GIF thread NSFW!!!)