An FYI for you gals... EPHEDRINE is NOT banned ANYWHERE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
that's true... I could make my own ECA stack... I used to before...
Old 08-16-2005, 04:46 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Originally Posted by Krinkov
how id you get the little Trade Mark symbol on there
Awe come on, your interweb 1337.

Alt keys or windows character map.
Old 08-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
or, option and 2 on an Apple...
Old 11-08-2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by ucbsti
any homemade EC/ECA stack will be be just as effective, minus the high cost
been using that since August to drop some weight, went from 185 to 155 in 3 months, not too bad!

Now getting back to good old O.N. 100% Whey and Prolab Creatine, havent lifted in years, see if I can put that 30lbs back on

Last edited by Krinkov; 11-08-2005 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:20 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Nice work man!

Nice choice on your supps. I use ON whey as well and creatine when im bulking

YOu dont need anything more than that except hard work at the gym and a clean diet
Old 11-08-2005, 10:26 PM

Car Info: WRX STI 2006
I miss my thermodrine. I used to take up to 3-10 caps every other day. All these diet pills suck without ephedra.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Shoppingkart
I miss my thermodrine. I used to take up to 3-10 caps every other day. All these diet pills suck without ephedra.

Then just take ephedrine!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
SG5

Car Info: www.hellaflush.com
this might be off topic, but is there any supplement to gain weight, like an weight gainer or some sort???
Old 11-08-2005, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by SG5
this might be off topic, but is there any supplement to gain weight, like an weight gainer or some sort???

LOts of chicken, tuna, turkey, and carbs
Old 11-08-2005, 11:01 PM
SG5

well i was thinking about something from GNC or something? o.O
Old 11-08-2005, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by SG5
the term 'weight gainers' is typically generically used to describe protein dietary supplements, like the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey I was talking about. There are more choices here than you can count but I like O.N. because it has a ton of protein, low fat, taste good mixed with fat free soy milk, and best of all, its pretty cheap

I have these 3 times a day, morning, between lunch and dinner, and after dinner. Weight gainer is a bit of a misnomer that is not used much anymore since just drinking protein shakes wont gain you muscle, but you need a surplus of protein in your diet when your body is trying to repair and grow new muscle after you work out.

Other than plenty of protein in your diet, creatine supplements are proven to help build muscle. heres a cut-paste from the big bodybuilding.com forum(great place for info!)

"Creatine is an amino acid. It is normally produced in the body from arginine, glycine and methionine. Creatine plays a vital role in cellular energy production as creatinephosphate (phosphocreatine) in regenerating adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in skeletal muscle. Without ATP, muscle contraction is not possible. Oral administration of creatine increases muscle stores and may increase muscle strength and improve exercise performance. In the diet,creatine is found in meat and fish - although cooking destroys most of it. Creatine claims to increase energy, power output, and enchances muscle size and strenght.

A significant gain in physical performance in high-intensity exercise has been shown with creatine doses of 20 to 30 g/day, but more recent research is indicating that similar performance benefits are possible with much lower doses in the range of 2-5 grams/day though benefits may take longer to be noticed).

Taking very large doses of creatine daily seemed to increase the strength of muscular dystrophypatients' muscles by about 10 percent. Although that may be considered a relatively small gain it may be very important to that person who can now pick up a glass of water. Ten grams of
creatine per day for 5 days followed by 5 grams per day for another week have produced increases in muscle strength in the legs, hands and feet of patients with muscular dystrophy.Such patients usually have lower creatine levels than healthy people, so boosting muscle stores may help augment cellular energy production and support muscular contraction."

Prolabs Creatine is a great sup, cheap too!
Old 11-08-2005, 11:25 PM
SG5

so with that side, will Prolabs Creatine help gain more weight or something? I'm pretty much an nub to this, so please forgive me =X
Old 11-09-2005, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by SG5
so with that side, will Prolabs Creatine help gain more weight or something? I'm pretty much an nub to this, so please forgive me =X

that would definitly be your best start for supps. Are you trying to lose weight as well?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:11 AM
SG5

I'm actually trying to gain weight, because I'm pretty much on the light side, and I would like that extra weight, if that makes sense. So basically, I should get the Prolab creatine and the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein to gain weight? That's my #1 priority, is to gain weight :P
Old 11-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
If you really wanna gain weight... Go to a place called Max Muscle. They sell a product called "Big Max".... its a weight gainer forumla, but its not all heavy and weird like the GNC crap. Give it a try.

Eat three real meals a day, and drink three of those shakes in between (they arent that filling.)

In 5 months I gained 50lbs!

Make sure you're lifting weight.

Quick Reply: An FYI for you gals... EPHEDRINE is NOT banned ANYWHERE!