Funny Civil War Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 06:23 AM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by SSFWRX
I think you're missing the point. An obviously asian guy posted here blaming the white man for everything. If thats the case, and since you seem to make light it you must be of the same thinking. Get off your high horse and get with it....you cant blame someone forever.

You think the people in the BayView projects are there cause the white man is holding them down? How about they dont have jobs cause they drink and smoke weed, dress like they auditioning for BET, and have no respect for anyone. Its easier to collect welfare, and ***** and moan than it is to get up for work 5 days a week and do something productive. The cycle keeps repeating itself.

Complete Darwin-ism is whats happening.
I'm part white so am I racist against white people certainly not. My point was he was using a single guys post from a MySpace page in comparison to something on a much larger scale. Which in all honesty is ridiculous and I was pointing that out. Plus if you really believe Europeans aren't some what responsible then you're the one that needs to get off the high horse.

BTW what in the hell does BayView have to do with Africa?
Old 12-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Originally Posted by turfshark
they probably wouldn't have machine guns?

btw, europeans are largely responslible for africa's problems. and this is not ancient history. south africa anyone? aparthied ring a bell? in rwanda, europeans seperated rwandans by skin tone and nose shape, essentially creating two factions. when they left, you have a huge massacre b/c they were made to believe that they were really two different people.

are europeans soley responsible? no, but that is not to say they had no small part in it. are there other countries/people that are "evil?" sure, but that is also hardly a basis for excusing attrocities.

i will be the first to admit that don't know much about the conflict cited on this thread. what i do know is that you find it funny, you probably have a less than healthy superioroty complex and can't seem to see it for what it really is, human beings dying.
I hope that your knowledge of Rwanda is gathered from facts, not from movies

Europeans (Belgians, French, Spanish British) have done many bad things within Africa and I sure hope that they are rotting in hell. However there has been fighting within Africa for hundred of thousands of years. Tribal conflicts have existed there since humans have been on this earth, like in Rwanda, slavery existed before the white man (beligians) colonized *gasp*.

The pictures are from Liberia, and if I have my history right the reasons it is in such decay is to be blamed partly on the US.