Funny Civil War Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Originally Posted by planetasia925
As in your case of Malawi, theres a famine setting in correct? I think it was in the SF Chronicle a few Sundays back. Ever ask why there's a famine?

I'm asking you to explain it, please?
Old 12-15-2005, 12:58 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
I wonder who taught them how to shoot. LOL.

Last edited by Lurk; 12-15-2005 at 01:00 AM.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:45 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Did I say that every single white person in the world is evil?

Ummm no I didn't.
So whos fault is it really...

The greedy white men who looked to exploit Africa

P.S.

That is usually the underlying answer to many questions plaguing the world today
you're basically saying that it is the white man's fault and we're plaguing the world today.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:51 AM

Car Info: 2004 San Remo Red WRX
Planetasia925, sounds like you need a few more years on the planet to figure out how the world works. Are white men the only greedy, power hungry, violent men on the planet? Did the white man spread these bad traits to all the other peace loving people of the world?

I DON'T THINK SO, but it sure is convienent to blame it all on the white man. People of all races have been killing and exploiting weaker groups since the dawn of time. Why don't you try doing something to solve the problem instead of just complaining. I know it's way easier to complain about the white man than actually doing something to solve the problem.
Old 12-15-2005, 10:06 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by Froride1
Planetasia925, sounds like you need a few more years on the planet to figure out how the world works. Are white men the only greedy, power hungry, violent men on the planet? Did the white man spread these bad traits to all the other peace loving people of the world?

I DON'T THINK SO, but it sure is convienent to blame it all on the white man. People of all races have been killing and exploiting weaker groups since the dawn of time. Why don't you try doing something to solve the problem instead of just complaining. I know it's way easier to complain about the white man than actually doing something to solve the problem.
Planetasia925 you need to take advice from Froride1, he is correct. Stop blamming others and take control of your life. Like Froride1 said all races have been killing eachother. It just so happened that the 'white men' decided to explore and conquer, whats wrong with exploring and conquering?
Old 12-15-2005, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Ah yes, the legacy of poverty as a result of imperialism and slavery. Very amusing
Old 12-15-2005, 03:39 PM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Ah yes, the legacy of poverty as a result of imperialism and slavery. Very amusing
Exactly. The simple minded can not see the horrible plight that modern day Africa is facing. There is nothing funny about living in a culture where life is disposable.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:08 AM

How many white war lords in Africa???
Old 12-17-2005, 12:43 PM

Car Info: Sleeper Much?
Why is Africa so messed up? Take a course in World History... basically White people came in the mid-late 1800s and grabbed almost every inch of Africa, and systematically destroyed their native culture, governing systems, and ways of life. Then around the mid-20th century, they all left Africa to basically fend for themselves. So whos fault is it really...

The greedy white men who looked to exploit Africa

P.S.

That is usually the underlying answer to many questions plaguing the world today

Just to add my stand on this.....I find it funny how so many people try to blame everything on the white man. Simple fact is white people did these things before other people. If other races would have schemed things up quicker they would have done the exact same. All you're doing is looking for a scapegoat for a civilization/culture that is going to exterminate itself.

Its funny, but "reverse racism" is becoming more prevalent. I was on some asian dudes myspace page and saw "Stupid WHITE ***** did this" and showed a picture of his car with damage. Now do you think her being white has anything to do with it?

If you're gonna throw stuff out there you better accept the fact that asians are every bit as racist as white people.

'Nuff said.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Pfft, more Bakke v. UC Davis gripes huh?
Old 12-18-2005, 01:33 AM

Car Info: N/A
Originally Posted by SSFWRX
Just to add my stand on this.....I find it funny how so many people try to blame everything on the white man. Simple fact is white people did these things before other people. If other races would have schemed things up quicker they would have done the exact same. All you're doing is looking for a scapegoat for a civilization/culture that is going to exterminate itself.

Its funny, but "reverse racism" is becoming more prevalent. I was on some asian dudes myspace page and saw "Stupid WHITE ***** did this" and showed a picture of his car with damage. Now do you think her being white has anything to do with it?

If you're gonna throw stuff out there you better accept the fact that asians are every bit as racist as white people.

'Nuff said.
LOL I can see how his Myspace page would have an adverse affect on a whole continent 100 years from now leaving behind mass spread poverty and turmoil.
Old 12-18-2005, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
it's interesting to me on how this page has turned into a social commentary on today's racial issues. Most peeps would say i'm a white guy. And I would agree with most of the commits that say the white man has done some f**ked of things in the course of history. but they aren't the only ones. i'm sure the great wall of China wasn't built by workers with a union.

most of the nations in Africa that are in a form of civil war have many different reasons that have lead up to it's current state. Tribal conflicts. in the US we don't have "tribes" but in Africa they still think that way. AIDS, you can't turn on the news with out hearing Africa and AIDs at least once. most people fail to realise that Africa has almost all of the worlds diamond mines. last I checked that's a serious resource.

I know very little about all that's going on in Africa cause like most Americans i just never really cared. sure we see the guys on tv asking for money. and every 25 years World Aid throws a concert but there are many things i know i don't know. like what's the deal with trading tariffs. how many of the every day people in AF own land that they can farm? is there clean water there? do they have the resources to make clean water? is there any kind of industrialization. if they can make Nike's in Asia why not Africa?

I'm sure the slave trade started things. in a big way but you can blame the white man for only so long. Besides where are the pics of the white guys with riffles?

PS: i still think the feather duster pic is funny.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:25 PM

Car Info: Sleeper Much?
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
LOL I can see how his Myspace page would have an adverse affect on a whole continent 100 years from now leaving behind mass spread poverty and turmoil.
I think you're missing the point. An obviously asian guy posted here blaming the white man for everything. If thats the case, and since you seem to make light it you must be of the same thinking. Get off your high horse and get with it....you cant blame someone forever.

You think the people in the BayView projects are there cause the white man is holding them down? How about they dont have jobs cause they drink and smoke weed, dress like they auditioning for BET, and have no respect for anyone. Its easier to collect welfare, and ***** and moan than it is to get up for work 5 days a week and do something productive. The cycle keeps repeating itself.

Complete Darwin-ism is whats happening.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:13 AM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
Originally Posted by British Banger
Just out of sheer curiousity, how do you think Africa would have turned out if "Whites" never colonized?

they probably wouldn't have machine guns?

btw, europeans are largely responslible for africa's problems. and this is not ancient history. south africa anyone? aparthied ring a bell? in rwanda, europeans seperated rwandans by skin tone and nose shape, essentially creating two factions. when they left, you have a huge massacre b/c they were made to believe that they were really two different people.

are europeans soley responsible? no, but that is not to say they had no small part in it. are there other countries/people that are "evil?" sure, but that is also hardly a basis for excusing attrocities.

i will be the first to admit that don't know much about the conflict cited on this thread. what i do know is that you find it funny, you probably have a less than healthy superioroty complex and can't seem to see it for what it really is, human beings dying.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:19 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
SSFWRX: I dunno why you are bringing up one Asian guy blaming some white people for messing up his car. I mean, get real how much effect does the guy's myspace have on anything?! People can say what they want, but as a whole, you dont really see Asian people in general blame white people for anything. They could care less about white folks honestly. Asian community does just fine on their own.

3 white drivers contributed to my Suby getting totalled the other day, do I blame them because they're white? No. I blame them because they're idiots. Idiots come in all colors. White, Black, Yellow, etc. Doesn't matter. People need to stop blaming everything on **** that happened hundreds of years ago and just move on. If you can't adapt, you die. That's Darwin for you.

Edit: The life vest wearing guy cracked me up, I honestly hope he doesn't think that's a bullet proof vest. Well at any rate, he'll learn soon enough. LOL. Darwin at work again...

Last edited by Lurk; 12-19-2005 at 02:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Funny Civil War Pics