Funny Civil War Pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:06 PM

Nice to live in a civilized nation huh. Who makes it civilized? The people who live there and no one else.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
Originally Posted by Calsoldier
^^^ That was a pretty good reading. Guy writes very well and makes a very interesting point.

Oleg
Yea, he has really good points, like this one "So here's my solution for the African fiasco: a high wall around the whole continent, all the guns and bombs in the world for everyone inside, and at the end, the last one alive should do us all a favor and kill himself. "

I could think of a few other places in the world who deserve that more than Africa.

And if I was absolutely clueless about what was going on in Africa, I might find those pictures amusing, but I don't.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
i cant believe i actually laughed at this.. its so sad to see but damn those captions.. haha
Old 12-14-2005, 12:23 AM

Why is Africa so messed up? Take a course in World History... basically White people came in the mid-late 1800s and grabbed almost every inch of Africa, and systematically destroyed their native culture, governing systems, and ways of life. Then around the mid-20th century, they all left Africa to basically fend for themselves. So whos fault is it really...

The greedy white men who looked to exploit Africa

P.S.

That is usually the underlying answer to many questions plaguing the world today
Old 12-14-2005, 06:16 AM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by planetasia925
Why is Africa so messed up? Take a course in World History... basically White people came in the mid-late 1800s and grabbed almost every inch of Africa, and systematically destroyed their native culture, governing systems, and ways of life. Then around the mid-20th century, they all left Africa to basically fend for themselves. So whos fault is it really...

P.S.

That is usually the underlying answer to many questions plaguing the world today
wait...so you are saying its the white man's fault?
uh last i checked it wasnt just the white man's fault. sorry if we tried to exploit something for profit, many other countries have been torn down and rebuilt after such incidents...and oh yea...didnt africa's own people sell themselves out? current war lords starving their own people, killing anyone in their way, mass genocides...hell even during the slave trade their own leaders sold their people off as slaves, so yea...i guess it still is the white man's fault....people like you must love to play the "victim" role and cant even begin to help themselves. Oh yea...there are also white people today that help these poor countries with aid and their own volunteer time. But hey, what do i know? Im just a white guy right? Sorry i should have said something back in the 1800s to let the white guys know what they were doing wrong....jeeze how could i be so dumb? maybe i can learn from this....
Old 12-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Underpants Gnome

P.S.

Lol, I wish you would post more often, so I could laugh this much everday!
Old 12-14-2005, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
Originally Posted by ish
I don't find that funny at all.

not even the feather duster?
Old 12-14-2005, 11:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black 2003 WRX Sedan
OMG... you forgot to add this pic!!!
ROFL!!!!!!!

Last edited by DLUX WRX; 12-14-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:11 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM Bugeye & Kawasaki Z1000
ok that just ruined the mood.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
wait...so you are saying its the white man's fault?
uh last i checked it wasnt just the white man's fault. sorry if we tried to exploit something for profit, many other countries have been torn down and rebuilt after such incidents...and oh yea...didnt africa's own people sell themselves out? current war lords starving their own people, killing anyone in their way, mass genocides...hell even during the slave trade their own leaders sold their people off as slaves, so yea...i guess it still is the white man's fault....people like you must love to play the "victim" role and cant even begin to help themselves. Oh yea...there are also white people today that help these poor countries with aid and their own volunteer time. But hey, what do i know? Im just a white guy right? Sorry i should have said something back in the 1800s to let the white guys know what they were doing wrong....jeeze how could i be so dumb? maybe i can learn from this....

i am one of those people going to africa to aid.. malawi to be exact. but i guess white people only have bad intentions right?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:29 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by evsoul
i am one of those people going to africa to aid.. malawi to be exact. but i guess white people only have bad intentions right?
you didnt know that? man i thought evvvveryone knew the white man was evil i mean sheesh
Old 12-14-2005, 11:30 PM

Did I say that every single white person in the world is evil?

Ummm no I didn't.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:32 PM

My main point is that Africa would be better off if the Western European powers never came in the first place and just left them be.

But God, Glory, and Gold right?
Old 12-14-2005, 11:48 PM
Underpants Gnome

My main point is that Africa would be better off if the Western European powers never came in the first place and just left them be.

But God, Glory, and Gold right?
Just out of sheer curiousity, how do you think Africa would have turned out if "Whites" never colonized?
Old 12-14-2005, 11:49 PM

As in your case of Malawi, theres a famine setting in correct? I think it was in the SF Chronicle a few Sundays back. Ever ask why there's a famine?

Quick Reply: Funny Civil War Pics