a fun nasioc.com thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2003, 12:05 AM

Car Info: '01 RS BRP
Originally posted by Imprezer
Being around longer than others does not give you any super special secret powers against others. If that was the case, I and few other would be Super Subaru Dude that would dis everyone left and right.

SG got to drive a Pleo, courtesy some wealthy JDM dude, not Subaru, AFAIK. Subaru had their rally team there and needed no chick driven toaster cars zippin uphil at a whooping 32mph. j/k

SG is cool in person. I admit that. However, she has changed a lot since the day she joined old i-Club. She became a mod, as a matter of fact, on my request to Nick. Nick was telling me she would cause chaos, but I wanted to give her a chance. That is one case, where I can clearly see that I was wrong and Nick was right, haha. Power trips are addictive. Once you start banning, you cannot stop. Its a snowball effect or simply a function of pointless egoistic self-preservation and "hate".
LOL, hilarious. Good stuff Alex.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:09 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I think nick covers that bashing of subiegal is not allowed on nasioc in the terms of use when you sign up O_o
Old 10-23-2003, 08:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
I definitely hear ya Alex. I just said that she's cool in person and doesn't have the attitude that's presented on Nasioc. Whateva though, there's more than enough forums for all of us to get along

-Brian
Old 10-23-2003, 08:44 AM

Car Info: Soon to be a 2011 WRX?
Im only replying here to give DreDizzle proper respect for that picture earlier in the thread. That was ****in hilarious. It seriously must be about 14 years since I've seen a screen of Oregeon Trail.

Awesome man. Mad props to you...

Nick, as usual, can suck my left nut... or not. The fat bastard might try and eat it.

And what's up with that pic of SubieGal? Is she really that ******* lookin' in real life? Which trailer park does she live in? Maybe we ought to egg her double wide on Halloween for fun.
Old 10-23-2003, 08:56 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I know i've had a few problems with Jamie but you guys are harsh talk about kicking someone when they're down!

BTW: how did that thread start? did someone just decide to post the drowning car!?
Old 10-23-2003, 08:59 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally posted by Sisqocqk
I know i've had a few problems with Jamie but you guys are harsh talk about kicking someone when they're down!

BTW: how did that thread start? did someone just decide to post the drowning car!?
BAIC chat leads to trouble.

-Zoeb
Old 10-23-2003, 09:00 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21

I took you back out of TO.

I had some time to cool down and you are right... I should TO most everyone
in that thread or nobody.

So you get a reprive due to mass member stupidity in a single thread!

-Nick
http://www.nasioc.com/
Email from Nick
Old 10-23-2003, 09:01 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Nick's banging her?
Old 10-23-2003, 09:17 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally posted by Xero
Im only replying here to give DreDizzle proper respect for that picture earlier in the thread. That was ****in hilarious. It seriously must be about 14 years since I've seen a screen of Oregeon Trail.

Awesome man. Mad props to you...

Nick, as usual, can suck my left nut... or not. The fat bastard might try and eat it.

And what's up with that pic of SubieGal? Is she really that ******* lookin' in real life? Which trailer park does she live in? Maybe we ought to egg her double wide on Halloween for fun.
I know, I saw that Oregon Trail thing I started dying of laughter. The last time I saw Oregon Trail was in grade school in like 4th grade. That was like 16 yrs ago. Classic man, good job Dre.
Old 10-23-2003, 09:23 AM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Uh, have you been up to Oregon in a while??

Go to Medford and you'll see that even SG's ugly buttface is above average for Oregon...ugh...

Originally posted by Xero
Old 10-23-2003, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally posted by bluwrxwgn
I know, I saw that Oregon Trail thing I started dying of laughter. The last time I saw Oregon Trail was in grade school in like 4th grade. That was like 16 yrs ago. Classic man, good job Dre.
I was laughing hard too. Oregen Trail for the old Apple's ROCKED!

im surpised nobody ever used this pic before.
Attached Thumbnails a fun nasioc.com thread-jamieowned.jpg  
Old 10-23-2003, 12:06 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
I was waiting for someone to post that. I even asked if anyone had it in that thread.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally posted by Imprezer
Being around longer than others does not give you any super special secret powers against others. If that was the case, I and few other would be Super Subaru Dude that would dis everyone left and right.

SG got to drive a Pleo, courtesy some wealthy JDM dude, not Subaru, AFAIK. Subaru had their rally team there and needed no chick driven toaster cars zippin uphil at a whooping 32mph. j/k

SG is cool in person. I admit that. However, she has changed a lot since the day she joined old i-Club. She became a mod, as a matter of fact, on my request to Nick. Nick was telling me she would cause chaos, but I wanted to give her a chance. That is one case, where I can clearly see that I was wrong and Nick was right, haha. Power trips are addictive. Once you start banning, you cannot stop. Its a snowball effect or simply a function of pointless egoistic self-preservation and "hate".

so its all your fault!
Old 10-23-2003, 12:22 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by Sisqocqk

it was my fault, it all started in BAIC chat hahaaha

platy i think was making rally calls "left 4 right caution tree"

and i thought wow left 3 into lake, or somthing like that. Then there was a mad dash in chat to find the submarine subie pic. and then i posted that thread with some bs story about not knowing who it was or seeing hte pic on some rally crash website haha.
Old 10-23-2003, 12:23 PM
VIP Member

Originally posted by 02BlackWRX
Email from Nick
security in numbers is great ahhaa

Quick Reply: a fun nasioc.com thread