rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by urabus40
Thread reported D-bag!
Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 PM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
I wonder who this "urabus40" guy really is...
Old 06-17-2009, 12:04 AM

Car Info: STi 07
I was the one who IM'ed iLogin.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:19 AM

Car Info: Nadda
If you IM'ed me, you would have figured out that that isn't how you spelled my name =). Hahahaha
Old 06-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
If you IM'ed me, you would have figured out that that isn't how you spelled my name =). Hahahaha
However the hell u spell it, it was me!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
However the hell u spell it, it was me!
You're the guy that posted up all the Myspace Girls in your famed Ex GF Thread! No props for you either for that ><
Old 06-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I dont get what the fuss is about?

They didn't move out of the way of a cop when they weren't running code, WHY?

The guy from the ambulance (non driver) was waaaay defensive from the get go, I can see why the officer was so irritated.

That cop wasn't even really in the wrong... He could have avoided that, but that ambulance was out of line and they weren't running code so it was fine for him to pull it over... If it was an emergency and they were trying to get a dying patient to the hospital though, that would be different. There was no hurry though, the ambulance did wrong, and then they did even MORE wrong.

Why was this thread even posted? I thought you were anti-cop? This video shows that the cop was in the right compared to the ambulance people. Forget the whole finger thing, the fact that they didn't pull off to the side is BS! What if someone died because that cop couldn't get to his destination seconds early due to the ambulance screwing with him? That wasn't the case, but it def could have been the case. (A fight breaks out, and a shooting occurs, cop doesn't get there until RIGHT after the shooting rather then getting there just in time to stop the shooting).

So after all this time, iLoqin is pro-cop and believes in Jesus?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
I dont get what the fuss is about?

They didn't move out of the way of a cop when they weren't running code, WHY?

The guy from the ambulance (non driver) was waaaay defensive from the get go, I can see why the officer was so irritated.

That cop wasn't even really in the wrong... He could have avoided that, but that ambulance was out of line and they weren't running code so it was fine for him to pull it over... If it was an emergency and they were trying to get a dying patient to the hospital though, that would be different. There was no hurry though, the ambulance did wrong, and then they did even MORE wrong.

Why was this thread even posted? I thought you were anti-cop? This video shows that the cop was in the right compared to the ambulance people. Forget the whole finger thing, the fact that they didn't pull off to the side is BS! What if someone died because that cop couldn't get to his destination seconds early due to the ambulance screwing with him? That wasn't the case, but it def could have been the case. (A fight breaks out, and a shooting occurs, cop doesn't get there until RIGHT after the shooting rather then getting there just in time to stop the shooting).

So after all this time, iLoqin is pro-cop and believes in Jesus?
My take of it? His attorney uses PTSD excuse from coming home from Iraq, that won't sway his actions, if anything that'll prove he's mentally too screwed up and seriously needs some help.

The cop is wrong in a few things, as well as the ambulance. Bottom line, Why is a COP POed about the finger? Why is the cop making remarks @ the EMT? That is pretty hostile as well as insulting. Mentally arrogant and doesn't show himself as being civil or the ability to control his emotions.

Ambulance man Mr. White is indeed in charge of the transportation unit, they work as a team. If his truck stops, he needs to know what is going on to get the vehicle moving again. Medical units run without their sound on sometimes as it lessens stress with cardiac patients. Their first priority, the patient, not a cop *****ing about a finger.

Never believed in Jesus, the dude never existed (except in your imaginary book you call the Bible, but absolutely no data documented on his existence from historical figures alive during his "era" of life) Sorry, but again, religion is just another government trying to control things with their prophets and phony non-factual garbage.

Pulling over someone for giving you the finger? Give me a break. There is absolutely no badge of honor for that.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:11 AM

Car Info: amber lamps/fire engine/06 STi
i have mixed opinions on this video being a firefighter/emt and my brother being a cop haha. Both parties are at fault for what happened. As an emt once you step on scene and take a call you are now the patient's advocate and look for his/her best interest. That doesn't mean you should break the law though. The ambulance is an emergency vehicle and a lot of times you avoid rolling code 3 (lights and siren) but the driver still could have had his lights on to show that there was an emergency transport going on.

If I was the driver I would have pulled over and let the cop through knowing that the leo was hauling *** and had somewhere to be. but in the end I was not there driving in that exact situation so what I say "would have" done means jack ****.

I dont see either the leo or the paramedic doing anything entirely TOO out of line. Just a simple misunderstanding, added with the heat of the moment resulted in a bad situation.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by MrMakesItRain
i have mixed opinions on this video being a firefighter/emt and my brother being a cop haha. Both parties are at fault for what happened. As an emt once you step on scene and take a call you are now the patient's advocate and look for his/her best interest. That doesn't mean you should break the law though. The ambulance is an emergency vehicle and a lot of times you avoid rolling code 3 (lights and siren) but the driver still could have had his lights on to show that there was an emergency transport going on.

If I was the driver I would have pulled over and let the cop through knowing that the leo was hauling *** and had somewhere to be. but in the end I was not there driving in that exact situation so what I say "would have" done means jack ****.

I dont see either the leo or the paramedic doing anything entirely TOO out of line. Just a simple misunderstanding, added with the heat of the moment resulted in a bad situation.
I agree with you!
Old 06-17-2009, 01:25 AM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
I think this entire article is being approached from the wrong angle. The issue isn't whether the State Trooper or EMT is at fault. The issue is that people from Oklahoma are full of fail.

State Trooper was bad.
EMT was bad.
Family members who jump out of car and have the immediate thought to start filming on camera phones are bad.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:16 AM

Car Info: 05 OBP LGT LTD. Sedan
What happened and my responses!

The supposed "middle finger" = cops probably making things up.

Ambulance no lights + sirens + they made a big case about getting the lady to a hospital = emt's fault. should have had them on or at least pulled over.

cop going back to pull over the ambulance = he was an idiot and should have just let go of the supposed middle finger.

emt boss trying to step to the cop = delayed time which makes him fail as a leader and a guardian of the patient in the ambulance.

patient's family stepping into it = making it worst.

This is a prime example of natural human behavior gone wild. This honestly could have been a lot easier if one of the three problems had just remained calm. Hate to see stuff like this. It's a cold world out there. I just saw three California Highway Patrols chase an IS300 to local roads about a week ago. Made me realize how the world around us is getting more and more out of control. :-\
Old 06-17-2009, 02:43 AM

Car Info: wrx02
I think the cop could have handled the situation differently given it's special circumstance. Perhaps, He could have got the driver's license and follow up on it after the patient's needs are taken care of. But to get to that point, the cop needed a uninterupted conversation with the driver. Unfortunately, that did not happened because that paramadic from the back of the ambulance gave lot's effort to prevent that cop from approaching the driver; which ultimately fueled the cop to escalate the whole situation.

From lawful perspective, the ambulance wasn't running the code 3 at all; therfore, should have moved out of the way. I also don't think the patient was critically unstable since the 1st thing that EMT personale did was leave the patient. Believe you me, when I have a patient who needs code blue or is critically ill, I do not leave my patient for that long. Matter of fact, I stay in the room (ICU). Perhaps, things are different in the field...

I think the biggest loser here is the patient in that ambulance. I think none of them did a good job.

Last edited by willow; 06-17-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:38 AM
banned

Car Info: STi
Do you have to make a new thread for every single cop video you find? Can't leave it all in one???????If anyone should be banned it should be the OP, but I guess you must be dick sucking the moderators here since everyone but yourself gets banned over your stupid threads....
Old 06-17-2009, 06:50 AM
banned

Car Info: STi

Last edited by soggynoodles; 06-17-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: one is enough

Quick Reply: Full vid of Cop Vs EMT