FU Apple haters!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 04:50 PM

I enjoy both Mac's and "PC"s for their unique qualities, and there is no question you pay a premium for Mac products - a comparable Manuf. of Windows machines would be Sony who also adds a premium to their prices. In the end the hardware that either has is irrelevant because neither Windows nor Apple manuf. any of their own hardware. Companies like MSI, Intel, Wester Digital, Crucial, Nvidia make their way into your computer picking the OS (Windows or Apple) is like picking which flavor of ice cream you like more.

What I can not stand is how Apple owners (not all of you btw ) speak of your computer as if Jesus Christ himself built it for you. It has no issues, runs for decades at a time, never slows down, and ****s bricks of gold for you . Just be real with it, you paid a premium for your Mac you should be proud of that since it was your choice and only yours that lead to you purchasing it (hopefully not because you jumped aboard the bandwagon). I've seen just as many Mac's become unstable as I have seen Windows machines (most of the time its hardware based anyways).

I tell people to go with what they are comfortable with, when I was a kid I learned how to use a mac, but somehow ended up being more comfortable with a Windows machine. I also tell people to keep in mind repair costs as all computers will have their issues in due time.

It would seem to me that the most important factor is what your computer can run software-wise. Most programs hardly utilize more than a dual core processors capabilities so what does that mean? I want the computer with the most capabilities and least amount of restrictions possible, the choice is clear.

On a side-note I can't help but feel Google is up to some trickery here that we have yet to realize!
Old 05-27-2010, 04:58 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
^ LMAO...i hate using my apple in a coffee shop...i feel so hipsterish...i feel like i need a funny haircut and a fixed speed bike next to me...i cant wait to cover up the illuminated apple with something cool...maybe some subaru stars...Jeremy could hook that up
Old 05-27-2010, 05:25 PM

Haha! You're that guy!

What's up with coffee houses turning into MacBook conventions!?

Oh you crazy liberal hipsters you
Old 05-27-2010, 05:31 PM

Car Info: 05' WRX (Dirty Black)
Originally Posted by nokio
What I can not stand is how Apple owners (not all of you btw ) speak of your computer as if Jesus Christ himself built it for you. It has no issues, runs for decades at a time, never slows down, and ****s bricks of gold for you . Just be real with it, you paid a premium for your Mac you should be proud of that since it was your choice and only yours that lead to you purchasing it (hopefully not because you jumped aboard the bandwagon). I've seen just as many Mac's become unstable as I have seen Windows machines (most of the time its hardware based anyways).

i think macs are cool. in fact, many of my friends are mac users! i will always give them a hard time though, especially when they try to defend the price.

a friend of mine once claimed, "macs cost over $1k but they last you over 10 years. buy a pc, pay $600, but you have to replace it every 2 years."

i was like, "10 years huh? i suppose you are typing from one of these right now?"

Old 05-27-2010, 06:24 PM

Haha! You're that guy!

haha im really not! i sit in the McDonalds parking lot more often.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
haha im really not! i sit in the McDonalds parking lot more often.
PERVERT ALERT!!

Old 05-27-2010, 09:26 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
^ LMAO...i hate using my apple in a coffee shop...i feel so hipsterish...i feel like i need a funny haircut and a fixed speed bike next to me...i cant wait to cover up the illuminated apple with something cool...maybe some subaru stars...Jeremy could hook that up
Then you blog about 80's pop culture and how you listen to bands with long drawn out names that not many people know about. After you've gotten your coffee fix, you ride your fixie to Urban Outfitters to find a new pair of skinny Levis. After that, you go kill yourself.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:00 PM

and repeat.

I just watch this video all day and sip my venti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQDLe...ext=1&index=39

Last edited by kYLEMtnCRUZr; 05-27-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:13 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Haha! You're that guy!

That sounds like me... LOL! Liberal.... haaa Hipster... haaaa.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
eh i'm a pc guy and i love the mac os.

Microsoft's saving grace is windows 7. And that was my idea!

i say out with microsoft!

Last edited by soggynoodles; 05-27-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Oh and Activesync sucks *****!

BALLSSS
Old 05-27-2010, 11:06 PM

Car Info: WRB WRX 2007
Originally Posted by Overbear
Apple products, for people too stupid to figure out what a right click is.
BWT, The retards are still using right-click because they can't figure out keyboard commands. Obviously you know nothing of Apple OS because there have been right-click options since the first version of OSX.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:18 PM

Car Info: 09 WRX Wagon, and 99 RS
I have a mac and an iphone...they make decent products. OSX is nice if you need have one foot in the linux world, but really don't like Linux for everyday use. I was happy with the windows world when I left (windows 2000), and Microsoft tech support was really great helping me recover my data when my hard-drive was failing. Stayed on the phone with me for like 2 hours free of charge...of course that was "back in the day". My experience with the people from Apple has been exactly the opposite. Apple has to be the most arrogant tech company in existence. Simply because they are so full of crap. Try to find any of their press releases or web pages that do not use words like "revolutionary" or "innovative". There is nothing very innovative/revolutionary about their OS that is just a pretty BSD unix. There was nothing innovative about their original OS that they stole from Xerox. You aren't innovative if you steal an idea from somebody else! Oh, and refusing to have a mouse with more than one button is just lame...and that effing mighty mouse is some sort of stupid attempt at having a multi-button mouse without having to admit that you have a multi-button mouse. Oh...and what is up with needing an "appointment" to get help from a cool-aid drinking "genius" at the Apple store.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:24 PM

Car Info: Blown Transmissions
Originally Posted by doc_randy
I have a mac and an iphone...they make decent products. OSX is nice if you need have one foot in the linux world, but really don't like Linux for everyday use. I was happy with the windows world when I left (windows 2000), and Microsoft tech support was really great helping me recover my data when my hard-drive was failing. Stayed on the phone with me for like 2 hours free of charge...of course that was "back in the day". My experience with the people from Apple has been exactly the opposite. Apple has to be the most arrogant tech company in existence. Simply because they are so full of crap. Try to find any of their press releases or web pages that do not use words like "revolutionary" or "innovative". There is nothing very innovative/revolutionary about their OS that is just a pretty BSD unix. There was nothing innovative about their original OS that they stole from Xerox. You aren't innovative if you steal an idea from somebody else! Oh, and refusing to have a mouse with more than one button is just lame...and that effing mighty mouse is some sort of stupid attempt at having a multi-button mouse without having to admit that you have a multi-button mouse. Oh...and what is up with needing an "appointment" to get help from a cool-aid drinking "genius" at the Apple store.
This is exactly what I tell every single one of my customers. I own an iPhone myself, but I would never buy a Mac. Just simply too overpriced for what it is, for a fraction of the price you get the same exact hardware with Windows 7.

And yeah ****ing appointments are bs, just befriend someone who knows their **** if you're clueless on what you're doing
Old 05-27-2010, 11:42 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by TheOnlyLotus33
BWT, The retards are still using right-click because they can't figure out keyboard commands. Obviously you know nothing of Apple OS because there have been right-click options since the first version of OSX.
BTW, OSX's "right click" isn't truly a right click. It's just control+click programmed into the right button of the mouse. LOL. My friend pointed that out to me (he QAs hardware for a living and owns both a built PC and Macbook Pro).

Quick Reply: FU Apple haters!!!!!!