View Poll Results: Face freckles (light-heavy) good or bad on a gal? (regardless of etnical background)
Yes, I dig it
51.19%
Eh, it's ok
29.76%
No, don't dig it.
19.05%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Freckles on girls, hot or not?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 06:58 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Talking

Originally Posted by danielliez
Oh, you mean freckles like I have? Yeah, I think that looks good on a girl
TTIWWOP please.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
^^ thank you! about to say the same thing...
Old 07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Hey Daniel... what's with all this chick hot or not stuff? My wife would be pissed if I was posting up stuff like that every day.
Wait, what? I hardly ever post about this, just the other week about that gal that I think is fugly but others think is hot and I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy or something... And this isn't about a specific girl...

Thirdly, my wife and I are so secure with our relationship that she couldn't give a horses *** about what I post online about women... We both trust each other unconditionally... talking to a specific gal online and having cyber sex, then maybe she'd question me, but to ask of someone is hot or not, why would she get mad at that.

Danielle, question for you... If you were married to a guy that you trust more then anyone, would you get mad if he made threads like this? Asking if freckles are attractive or not... Would it bother you? Only reason I asked the question because I'm a sucker for models and attractive TV personalities with light facial freckles, doesn't mean I'm being unfaithful or play on doing it...

I don't think my wife and I would have got married if we didn't trust each other unconditionally, and there's no way anyone would get made at anyone if they trusted one another 100%. I personally think trust is the most important thing in a relationship, and people that lack that in their relationships are doomed.

Trust and openness are the two most important factors that make a realionship work or not.

As an example, if my wife puts on a dress or whatever and asks me if she looks fat in that dress, and if it really does, I'll straight up tell her that she does, and she does the same for me. We're both VERY open amongst ourselves, so open that outside people think we're TOO open and take things with offense if their significant other said those things to them. When I met my wife, one thing I really loved about her is her honestly, she will always tell you the truth no matter how bad it might be. Why would you ask someone if you look fat in a dress if you don't want the answer? I'd expect an honest answer.

The point of my post, is to show that petty and harmless things don't matter worth a damn to us. If it bothered her, she'd tell me flat out, but I've even asked her about this sort of thing and she laughs at me and asks why something so petty and innocent would bother her.

Asking if freckles is cute on a girl, not referencing a particular person (with the exception of an elementary school crush that carried on to freshman year in HS, but why would she care about that? That was about 14 years ago!

Also, asking if that girl who I thought was repulsive was hot or not is sooo harmless! I'm the one saying that she's not hot, and kinda looks like a dude, I just wanted to see what others would say since guys are always asking her out for some reason.

I actually have a theory as to why people ask her out and not my other good looking friends (gals)... When you're good looking, people will be intimdating, and wont ask them out because they think they aren't good enough, so they ask out gals that are on their playing field. There have been studies done about this and if you ask anyone who is really, really attractive they will tell you the same.

So asking if freckles or if some beat ugly girl is good looking means that my wife should be mad at me? I am a guy after all, and why shouldn't I appreciate someone who is very attractive? It's not like I'm planning on cheating on her because I think freckles are hot! My friiends don't like freckles and I think they are NUTS! Subtle freckles is suuuuper hot (to me at least). Asking a bunch of people on iclub if they think one of my "friends" (more like some girl who hangs out with some of my friends, and not really my friend) is ugly or not, and clearly stating that think she's BEAT and have no idea how she's a Hawaiian tropics model... Why would your wife get made at you for that?

I haven't been in may realation ships in my life due to how picky I can sometimes be, but in the 5-6 true relationships i've been in, all the girls trusted me and I trusted them, and do to this day... If you start dating someone for a long period of time and you can't trust them 100%, there' going to be huge problems way down the road.

Like I said, you need the essentials to make a realtionship after many many years of marriage, those tools:

1. Trust
2. Being open about everything and never hiding anything, EVER, not matter how little of a deal it is.

I know attraction counts, but looks fade eventually and you're left with the absolute essentials of that person, so they better be a damn good person that is compatible for you.

When I met my wife I fell in love sooo quickly as did she, we were both very physically attracted to each other, but that's not enough and I've learned from dating some pretty damn boring gals that I couldn't bear to be in a realtionship. When I met her she was about to graduate at the top of her class at the university with two degrees doing what she loved (advertising and graphic design), the fact that she was so smart, nerdy, and driven sold me after a short period of time, she's the only girl I've ever met with that possessed every good quality that I was seeking, so I felt like the luckiest guy on earth when we got married, and after almost 2 years of marriage, I'm still super happy and am so proud of her and what she has accomplish over the years.

Just to make sure she wouldn't be mad as per your response, I called her and questioned her and asked her if any of these type of threads offended her in any way, shape, or form... Of course she said "of course not, why would I? "

I'm curious as to what i-club gals think about it. I'm not flirting with anyone, and just asking some questions about freckles, and if some ugly model gal who thinks she's so great is ugly or not...

If she did that, I wouldn't two rats asses.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM

PS: That's a damn long reply on my part! I swear to god I triple my post length when I start drinking... lol, it's really weird. I can just keep writing and writing and have to stop myself all the time because I realize how long my reply is.

<------- Is sadly drinking "CLUB" canned long island ice teas... I know they sound awful, but they taste pretty good and have almost the same amount of alcohol then hard liquors do. $1.99 each, taste good, and get you screwed up... I don't know why I have these. but I found them in the fridge and decided to drink them, but was pleasantly surprised!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX, 2014 BRZ
you write a lot!
Old 07-24-2009, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by ldivinag
TTIWWOP please.
Yeah, I can vouch. If you guys would have gotten around to going to the highway one cruise you could have met her! At least John and I got to hang out with her and Electra (and my wife).

<--------------

What ethnicity are you, Danielle?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:33 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Wait, what? I hardly ever post about this, just the other week about that gal that I think is fugly but others think is hot and I wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy or something... And this isn't about a specific girl...

Thirdly, my wife and I are so secure with our relationship that she couldn't give a horses *** about what I post online about women... We both trust each other unconditionally... talking to a specific gal online and having cyber sex, then maybe she'd question me, but to ask of someone is hot or not, why would she get mad at that.

Danielle, question for you... If you were married to a guy that you trust more then anyone, would you get mad if he made threads like this? Asking if freckles are attractive or not... Would it bother you? Only reason I asked the question because I'm a sucker for models and attractive TV personalities with light facial freckles, doesn't mean I'm being unfaithful or play on doing it...

I don't think my wife and I would have got married if we didn't trust each other unconditionally, and there's no way anyone would get made at anyone if they trusted one another 100%. I personally think trust is the most important thing in a relationship, and people that lack that in their relationships are doomed.

Trust and openness are the two most important factors that make a realionship work or not.

As an example, if my wife puts on a dress or whatever and asks me if she looks fat in that dress, and if it really does, I'll straight up tell her that she does, and she does the same for me. We're both VERY open amongst ourselves, so open that outside people think we're TOO open and take things with offense if their significant other said those things to them. When I met my wife, one thing I really loved about her is her honestly, she will always tell you the truth no matter how bad it might be. Why would you ask someone if you look fat in a dress if you don't want the answer? I'd expect an honest answer.

The point of my post, is to show that petty and harmless things don't matter worth a damn to us. If it bothered her, she'd tell me flat out, but I've even asked her about this sort of thing and she laughs at me and asks why something so petty and innocent would bother her.

Asking if freckles is cute on a girl, not referencing a particular person (with the exception of an elementary school crush that carried on to freshman year in HS, but why would she care about that? That was about 14 years ago!

Also, asking if that girl who I thought was repulsive was hot or not is sooo harmless! I'm the one saying that she's not hot, and kinda looks like a dude, I just wanted to see what others would say since guys are always asking her out for some reason.

I actually have a theory as to why people ask her out and not my other good looking friends (gals)... When you're good looking, people will be intimdating, and wont ask them out because they think they aren't good enough, so they ask out gals that are on their playing field. There have been studies done about this and if you ask anyone who is really, really attractive they will tell you the same.

So asking if freckles or if some beat ugly girl is good looking means that my wife should be mad at me? I am a guy after all, and why shouldn't I appreciate someone who is very attractive? It's not like I'm planning on cheating on her because I think freckles are hot! My friiends don't like freckles and I think they are NUTS! Subtle freckles is suuuuper hot (to me at least). Asking a bunch of people on iclub if they think one of my "friends" (more like some girl who hangs out with some of my friends, and not really my friend) is ugly or not, and clearly stating that think she's BEAT and have no idea how she's a Hawaiian tropics model... Why would your wife get made at you for that?

I haven't been in may realation ships in my life due to how picky I can sometimes be, but in the 5-6 true relationships i've been in, all the girls trusted me and I trusted them, and do to this day... If you start dating someone for a long period of time and you can't trust them 100%, there' going to be huge problems way down the road.

Like I said, you need the essentials to make a realtionship after many many years of marriage, those tools:

1. Trust
2. Being open about everything and never hiding anything, EVER, not matter how little of a deal it is.

I know attraction counts, but looks fade eventually and you're left with the absolute essentials of that person, so they better be a damn good person that is compatible for you.

When I met my wife I fell in love sooo quickly as did she, we were both very physically attracted to each other, but that's not enough and I've learned from dating some pretty damn boring gals that I couldn't bear to be in a realtionship. When I met her she was about to graduate at the top of her class at the university with two degrees doing what she loved (advertising and graphic design), the fact that she was so smart, nerdy, and driven sold me after a short period of time, she's the only girl I've ever met with that possessed every good quality that I was seeking, so I felt like the luckiest guy on earth when we got married, and after almost 2 years of marriage, I'm still super happy and am so proud of her and what she has accomplish over the years.

Just to make sure she wouldn't be mad as per your response, I called her and questioned her and asked her if any of these type of threads offended her in any way, shape, or form... Of course she said "of course not, why would I? "

I'm curious as to what i-club gals think about it. I'm not flirting with anyone, and just asking some questions about freckles, and if some ugly model gal who thinks she's so great is ugly or not...

If she did that, I wouldn't two rats asses.
tl;dr, togtfo
Old 07-24-2009, 07:34 PM

You know, the only thing worse than leg humpers are the girls that crave it.

Last edited by saqwarrior; 07-24-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by saqwarrior
tl;dr, togtfo
What?
Old 07-24-2009, 07:41 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
too long; didnt read. **** or get the **** out
Old 07-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
My GF has slight freckles. I like them.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:07 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Freckles usually come with red hair, and you know what that means. I really dig it.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:11 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Originally Posted by ldivinag
TTIWWOP please.
Don't know what that means, but not posting pics cuz there are more than enough of me up here.

Daniel, I'm Lithuanian. And if I was married to someone I wouldn't care who they oggled/ what they posted about because I wouldn't marry them if I didn't trust them to remain faithful to me. Especially if I looked like your wife... She is sooo hot a dude would have to be effin nutz to leave her! Plus she's super cool
Lay off the i-clubbin + drinkin... Hooooly crap longest post ever!! I only read enough to figure out wtf you were talking about, haha.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:25 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by brucelee
I think that a light sprinkling of facial freckles on girls is extremely hot... When I see a gal with some freckles on her nose/upper cheek area, I think it's suuuuuch a turn on. I dunno why, maybe because my childhood crush had some freckles, she was a brown hair/green eyes girl with an olive complexion, sorta shy and I had a crush on her all the way through high school... Too bad I was a complete dork.

Anyway, light freckles on a gals face, good or no? (on all etnicities)

pics or ban ;p
Old 07-24-2009, 08:55 PM

TTIWWOP = This thread is worthless without pictures.

Quick Reply: Freckles on girls, hot or not?