Old 11-15-2009, 05:12 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
jesus is not happy with you.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:12 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
REALLY? how do you know the OP didnt turn the phone OFF after finding it and since its locked leaving a message or texting it is useless... so after so many failed attempts she simply called it in stolen and it was de-activated
word. he wanted that ****. plain and simple.....
Old 11-15-2009, 05:21 PM

Car Info: WRX --> RX-8--〉E93
Originally Posted by rau
so we can't see how much of a sad, pathetic, useless human being you are? Nah, I think we all prefer this to stay open. Hope you dont lose your new iPhone, or god forbid your Mazda....
i can't see how sad and pathetic you people are. just bored out of your mind, want to make you self sound like an angel and return EVERYTHING you found off the ground. i wish the whole world is like you guys, but is not! how come? because some of you just BSing, saying stuff online doesn't mean anything. =] i personally probably did way more good Samaritan things than a lot of you guys. don't say all these bs just because i found this iphone.

say w/e you guys like. i know who i am, and my friends know who i am. just because you are a senior member here doesn't mean you should say **** to people.

i don't know if you guys notice anything, the people calling me pathetic or useless human being is the people who is bashing and flaming me. but these personal attacks is not going to work on the internet here =] and some people are probably just bandwagon, see a lot of people bashing me so they just join and flame on. right? typical internet forum stuff. if flaming like this entertain you as a useful human being according to your self, then just leave it open. i can careless.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
It's your responsibility as a functioning member of society to not be a tool. Like I said before, stop trying to rationalize your ****ty actions.

Applying hypothetical scenarios to the actions of the phones true owner does not excuse your actions.
uhh...the true owner does not excuse my action??? then i would like her to talk to me, and not you. she choose not to look for her phone and just get a new one instead.

like i said, her phone is pretty beat up and even has a crack on the bottom. and since is the 1gen iphone, her contract probably been expired. is probably time for her to get a new one anyway. maybe she got her self an excuse to get a new phone, that is why she didn't even bother looking for it. that is very possible. like i had my old phone and im so use to it, but really wants a new phone, then one day it just stopped working, i just told me self i finally got an excuse to get a new phone. i know that is her choice, but that is what it seems like it to me.

you don't have to speak it for her, because you don't know her =] im speaking for my self.
Old 11-15-2009, 05:32 PM

thank you for those who can understand. and those who can understand but don't want to get flamed by those "angels" with a lot of post counts is okay. not everyone is an angel.

i did my part to a certain level, i'm not an angel so im not going to go above and beyond to find that person and hand it back to her in one piece. i waited for her, and she chose to give it up. i don't feel guilty for taking it at all =]
Old 11-15-2009, 06:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
Originally Posted by wimprezax06
i waited for her, and she chose to give it up. i don't feel guilty for taking it at all =]
hum maybe i should try your logic

next time ur at the atm machine

ill hold a bazooka to your head

ask for all your money... wait for you to "chose to give it up"

and i wont "feel guilty for taking it all"

thanks for letting us all understand how you claimed ownership of someone else property

Last edited by zumnwrx; 11-15-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Seriously dude, majority of people that have read this think you're a dick. Get the **** off i-club and stick with the kiddies on the RX-8 forums.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
hum maybe i should try your logic

next time ur at the atm machine

ill hold a bazooka to your head

ask for all your money... wait for you to "chose to give it up"

and i wont "feel guilty for taking it all"

thanks for letting us all understand how you claimed ownership of someone else property

uhh...i'm so sorry to bust you out, but you were wrong.

i didn't get to point a bazooka to her head =]

so let me ask you this. if you found $20 dollar bill next to an ATM machine but no one is there. what would you do??? leave you phone number there and tell the owner to call you? or turn it in to the bank? or you walk away with it.

im sure you can turn it in to the bank right? bank can know who took money out from the atm right? but i guess is hard to know which customer dropped it, but that is the right thing to do right? so how many of you here would really do that? =] angels
Old 11-15-2009, 06:16 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
so let me ask you this. if you found $20 dollar bill next to an ATM machine but no one is there. what would you do??? leave you phone number there and tell the owner to call you? or turn it in to the bank? or you walk away with it.
There's a difference. The $20 doesn't have personal identification nor a function that allows someone to call it.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Seriously dude, majority of people that have read this think you're a dick. Get the **** off i-club and stick with the kiddies on the RX-8 forums.
why do you people like to calling other "names" dick? such a good behavior =] i think you should go to some immature forums if you can't even talk with a good manner. people always start calling names when they have nothing else better to say. sigh...what a great VIP member. so proud of you
Old 11-15-2009, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pactin
There's a difference. The $20 doesn't have personal identification nor a function that allows someone to call it.
you can still turn it in to the bank =] ATM has cameras they can contact their customer who used the atm at that certain time frame.

the iphone did not have her number nor her name on there. im not even an apple user, so don't even know how to figure out how to unlocked it until i started the thread there to ask for help. i gave the store my number, and no one came ask for it. no one called the phone. again and again, i did my behave. im done, she is not looking for it anymore, why should i look for her.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:28 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
finders keepers losers weapers... I can see this happening with something that an owner cannot possibly be found for. I think that you are being all smug about it and rationalizing it by shifting the focus to us "angels" and trying to state that people don't always do the right thing and that you are fed up with the community. That's like saying everyone lies, so I'm going to lie too because that's what people do, and thus its okay. You could make an effin phone call to your local att store or have contacted the user who OFFERED TO FIND THE OWNER FOR YOU. You've expended much more energy defending yourself against these "people who just like to flame" than you would have getting the phone to the just owner. Who the **** are you to speculate on why or how the phone was lost, if it was shady on the owners behalf ruin their plans.

Last edited by code3suby; 11-15-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
why do you people like to calling other "names" dick? such a good behavior =] i think you should go to some immature forums if you can't even talk with a good manner. people always start calling names when they have nothing else better to say. sigh...what a great VIP member. so proud of you
It's not immature to call you a dick, when you really are a dick.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:37 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
damn you guys are harsh...not sayin im on his side..but the personal name calling and stuff? not making you guys seem like good people either...baic has gone nuts since i first joined
Old 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by code3suby
finders keepers losers weapers... I can see this happening with something that an owner cannot possibly be found for. I think you being all smug about it and rationalizing it by shifting the focus to us "angels" and trying to state that people don't always do the right thing and that you are fed up with the community. That's like saying everyone lies, so I'm going to lie too because that's what people do, and thus its okay. You could make an effin phone call to your local att store or have contacted the user who OFFERED TO FIND THE OWNER FOR YOU. You've expended much more energy defending yourself against these "people who just like to flame" than you would have getting the phone to the just owner. Who the **** are you to speculate on why or how the phone was lost, if it was shady on the owners behalf ruin their plans.
i started talking about the community is because is obvious that you "angels" don't believe what i said =] if you guys don't even believe what i said, what makes me believe other people? i think i do deserve some kind of trust on this forum, being a decent aged member and 17 personal rating. if you guys can't even trust a fellow member on the forum, then how can you say the community is not F up?

btw i appreciates comments like these. at least you are speaking with manners and expressing from you point of view. i found a pattern from reading it. all the people who is flaming and bashing, doesnt say much, just say im pathetic and im a dick are VIP members..... come on guys. set a good example

Quick Reply: found an iphone then what?