Found a glass pipe at a friends house

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 PM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by flatline

METH PIPE

http://www.prettynpync.com/archives/crack_pipe.jpg

CRACK PIPE

Daniel, let me know if you need help with any drug identification. I dont know it all, but ive got a fair share of knowledge to help you out.

Just dont ask about PCP or Acid, I dont have the foggiest regarding those two. If anyone knows anything about those feel free to let me know. Ive never encountered any on the street.... that im aware of.
Acid is really just a tab that you can put in your mouth, and isn't really a stimulant or opioid its just a hallucinogen and not really addictive so I doubt that his friend is probably using it.

/runon
Old 12-11-2009, 08:08 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Originally Posted by NorCalDC5
Acid is really just a tab that you can put in your mouth, and isn't really a stimulant or opioid its just a hallucinogen and not really addictive so I doubt that his friend is probably using it.

/runon
I wasnt implying that his friend was hooked on acid.

Just while were on the topic of narcotics, if anyone has any information regarding PCP or Acid, i would love to hear about it.

Im well learned in coke, crack, heroin, meth, weed, mdma ya know. just never ran across pcp or acid.

Im sure the "glass pipe" daniel saw is a crack pipe. They a dime a dozen in oakland man.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Car Info: 2016 FXT

Just while were on the topic of narcotics, if anyone has any information regarding PCP or Acid, i would love to hear about it.

Im well learned in coke, crack, heroin, meth, weed, mdma ya know. just never ran across pcp or acid.

Im sure the "glass pipe" daniel saw is a crack pipe. They a dime a dozen in oakland man.
I know a good deal about it if you wanna chat, about to finish up my last semester in school with a Minor in Psychology so I've learned a lot about recreational drugs as well as a TON of information about prescription drugs.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:32 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
PCP dipped cig aka Sherm Stick.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:21 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie

I'm well versed in most street drugs, usages, appearance and treatment of overdosage.

What do you want to know about it?

Last edited by code3suby; 12-11-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:21 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Stimulants like Meth, Speed and Aderall (ADHD medication!) are incredibly addicting to very intelligent people for reasons that are different from people who are looking for highs or a buzz.

It lets you get more done and be less lazy (less sleep and sleepiness) and focus more attention to detail.

Stimulants like this allow intelligent, industrious people to work through hum-drum labor with exquisite attention to every little detail. It literally lets you do way more work than you'd be able to do by yourself...one of the reasons that Aderall has become a serious problem on EVERY college campus in the last couple of years, it allows students to study longer and retain more knowledge (retention due to more study, not a benefit of the drug).

The side effects of long term use though are substantial as well as being illegal.

My experience with addicted individuals:

1. If they smoke cigarettes, they will not leave their drug of choice (my experience). Get them to give up cigs first.

2. They will not quit unless THEY want to..doesn't matter what their wife, kids, family, friends, loves, say...if THEY don't want to quit, they won't. It's got to come from them, not outside pressure.

3. They think about it constantly - really, every day, all the time, kind of like me and sex (an addiction I wish I could fulfill!). They need to take each day one-by-one. I'm told that if they "fall off the wagon" not to berate them, but encourage them to recall why they want to give it up.

3a. Men, if a man falls off the wagon, he seems to get back to being straight again quickly. He sees it as a one time weakness and can come back to sobriety.
Women, if a woman falls off, she tends to think that she can't do it and then she just wants to give in and it's much harder for her to go back to being sober. My observation, not fact, but I've seen it more than once.

I have no good insight for you, except to say that you should leave, it's never ended well for me unless the person WANTS to stop, really WANTS to stop on their own.

Last edited by AntiochCali; 12-12-2009 at 10:38 PM.