Found a glass pipe at a friends house

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 07:01 PM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by brucelee
Damn, def wasn't weed.
Damn, I would definitely talk to him about it, nothing good ever comes from those kinds of pipes and if he seems fine now stop it before it gets worse.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:20 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Meth pipes can also have a large bulb at the end, sort of looks like a small glss microphone.

That's bad news.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
You could use a straight pipe for weed... but no one does.

Drop a dime dude, few things on this Earth worse than a meth-head. some people have to go away to get well
Old 12-10-2009, 09:39 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
<<<worked in rehab for the better part of a decade

**** test him, & watch him pee in the cup, check results immediately.

If he refuses, get in touch with his p.o. and let the chips fall where they may.

Whatever you do, don't let him manipulate you, stand your ground.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:45 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Brucelee, they don't teach you how to tell the difference between a weed pipe and a pizzo at the police academy?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:09 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by Lurk
Brucelee, they don't teach you how to tell the difference between a weed pipe and a pizzo at the police academy?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:41 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Originally Posted by Lowend
You could use a straight pipe for weed... but no one does.

Drop a dime dude, few things on this Earth worse than a meth-head. some people have to go away to get well
I have a friend that VERY rarely uses a straight pipe for weed. His has dark residue on it from the weed, but I don't know what residue from crack looks like in comparison
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by danielliez
I have a friend that VERY rarely uses a straight pipe for weed. His has dark residue on it from the weed, but I don't know what residue from crack looks like in comparison
I think that is more like a chillum for 1 hittters
Old 12-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
prison aint gonna keep him from drugs btw...

best of luck to your friend.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:34 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
I know it sounds crazy, but I can totally relate with you, lol. When I was in the Army stationed in so cal by Barstow I had my best friend get stationed with me. Seriously, we both went to JH together, HS together, and joined the Army the same year, and somehow got stationed together (a pure crazy luck situation literally). But he signed up for a 2 year contract and I had a 4 year. So once his contract was up, he went off to be a civilian. So I had to make new friends. I would surf AIM and try and find folks to talk to around the area. I met a few girls and eventually would go out to town and hang out with "said girls". We would mostly just get drunk and just be idiots like most 19 year olds.

Well lets fast forward to one sunny day that I was taking one of these girls home in the afternoon. I had to get gas so I stopped by the shopette to fill up. This girl got out to go inside and buy some snacks and I pumped gas. I had a drink sitting in the passengers feet area so I went to go grab it, and I see a small glass pipe with smoke marks all over it!! It looked like a thermometer. I had no idea what it was, so I grabbed it and threw it in the trash right next to the pump (knowing it had to be drugs, and Im ON POST!!).

I didn't say a word to this girl the whole way home, but I knew a couple of her friends on AIM and I casually brought it up to them and they spilled their guts and told me that she was a big time drug addict.

So don't mess with any girl from barstow or the IE
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Tough love is the only solution.
Or death.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:39 PM

Car Info: N/A
Damn Meth is one of the worst case scenarios for drug abuse. One of my friends was a meth head for years lied/stole his way to almost everyone shutting him out. He never listened to us and no matter how hard we tried to get him to stop he wouldn't. Eventually he met someone that finally got through to him. That person he met was from Nebraska and offered him a chance to move away. Me and a couple of friends fronted that person cash for living and moving for a year until he got back on his feet. I think I gave about 6 grand for him to get clean but it has been 8 yrs and he has a good life now. It was the best money I ever spent.

It will be hard but if he is using again turning him in may be the best thing. He will hate you for it now but when he gets clean he'll hopefully understand and realize you saved his life.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
meth is seriously hard to kick so don't give up on your buddy. if he truly made it 2 years and this is just a step back then stay with him. No one makes it without slides back.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:54 PM

Car Info: '05 STI
Wow, nobody posted a pic of the typical meth smoking pipe I see.

METH

WEED

CRACK

Remember, those are only generalizations. Sometimes they even just smoke straight off of tin foil and use a straw to breathe in the fumes.

Some people just won't quit until they're ready on their own. Not much you can do. It's too cheap and too available. It only takes $20 and 20 minutes of down time. There's no way to always prevent that. A lot of it has to do with their social circle.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:36 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!

METH PIPE

http://www.prettynpync.com/archives/crack_pipe.jpg

CRACK PIPE

Daniel, let me know if you need help with any drug identification. I dont know it all, but ive got a fair share of knowledge to help you out.

Just dont ask about PCP or Acid, I dont have the foggiest regarding those two. If anyone knows anything about those feel free to let me know. Ive never encountered any on the street.... that im aware of.

Quick Reply: Found a glass pipe at a friends house