Follow the anniversary of the Apollo launch

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
ok ill let you in on a secret... it doesnt drive...

it hovers
Old 07-15-2009, 03:37 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
ok ill let you in on a secret... it doesnt drive...

it hovers
OK now tahts an explanation

ill accept that

as soon as krinkov comes back with the specs
Old 07-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Churro Aficionado

Originally Posted by sigma pi
OK now tahts an explanation

ill accept that

as soon as krinkov comes back with the specs
LMAO hahah
Old 07-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
these look like the same rover in the exact same place as the first one you posted, but from 2 different sides.

Look, I really do wish there was some real hard evidence out there, put forth by some credible source in the astronomical or aerospace industry, about how landing men on the moon was impossible. Show me the math, the physics, the lack of technology available at the time that would have made it impossible. Instead we get people that have NO education or experience in aerospace industry or astrophysics, and dont really even care to learn about it, putting forth no real evidence, just some pictures they think look funny or an astronauts that doesnt give enough interviews to their liking.

Even if everyone at NASA was in on it, and was able to keep their mouths shut for the last 40 years, dont you think in that amount of time any other scientist or engineers in the aerospace industry that thought it was faked would have said something by now??

And not even in our own country, 40 years ago Russia had just as active a space program with just as many brilliant scientist and engineers that were watching every detail of the Apollo program. Dont you think they would have just LOVED to blow the whistle on us back in front of the whole world if they
had the slightest notion that anything we were doing was fake? Because it wasnt fake, there were no secrets, we put all the all the evidence, every dolar spent, every nut and bolt, ever second of the missions out there for the world to see.

NOBODY in any other space program or aerospace industry in any other country in the WORLD doubts that we went to the moon. Only people that know nothing about what went into the Apollo, or really anything about aerospace or astrophysics, that have decided the moon landing was a hoax, and really dont want anyone to tell them otherwise.

The mind reels.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
I FOUND ONE!!! MAJOR TRACKAGE!!!

haha there ya go
Old 07-15-2009, 04:03 PM
Churro Aficionado

haha
Old 07-15-2009, 04:04 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Krinkov
these look like the same rover in the exact same place as the first one you posted, but from 2 different sides.

Look, I really do wish there was some real hard evidence out there, put forth by some credible source in the astronomical or aerospace industry, about how landing men on the moon was impossible. Show me the math, the physics, the lack of technology available at the time that would have made it impossible. Instead we get people that have NO education or experience in aerospace industry or astrophysics, and dont really even care to learn about it, putting forth no real evidence, just some pictures they think look funny or an astronauts that doesnt give enough interviews to their liking.

Even if everyone at NASA was in on it, and was able to keep their mouths shut for the last 40 years, dont you think in that amount of time any other scientist or engineers in the aerospace industry that thought it was faked would have said something by now??

And not even in our own country, 40 years ago Russia had just as active a space program with just as many brilliant scientist and engineers that were watching every detail of the Apollo program. Dont you think they would have just LOVED to blow the whistle on us back in front of the whole world if they
had the slightest notion that anything we were doing was fake? Because it wasnt fake, there were no secrets, we put all the all the evidence, every dolar spent, every nut and bolt, ever second of the missions out there for the world to see.

NOBODY in any other space program or aerospace industry in any other country in the WORLD doubts that we went to the moon. Only people that know nothing about what went into the Apollo, or really anything about aerospace or astrophysics, that have decided the moon landing was a hoax, and really dont want anyone to tell them otherwise.

The mind reels.

thats great

but you didnt explain **** on the tire tracks
Old 07-15-2009, 04:11 PM

well I thought i did, it seems that those are two different pics of the same rover in the same place, where it was probably assembled. The other rover above has shadows where there would be tire tracks.

But what difference does it make, youre still going to believe what you want to lol.
Im out, my head hurts
Old 07-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Churro Aficionado

i already said it hovers
Old 07-15-2009, 04:13 PM
9 to 5 mod

AND BTW HOW DID THEY GET PAST THE VAN ALLEN BELT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_All...n_space_travel
Old 07-15-2009, 04:23 PM
9 to 5 mod

IN THIS THING!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:29 PM

AND BTW HOW DID THEY GET PAST THE VAN ALLEN BELT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_All...n_space_travel

haha okay thats it

Yeah I was waiting for you to bring that up. This is an easy one, the capsule was shielded. where did I read that. Oh yeah! The link that YOU just posted! HAHAHA!

Missions beyond low earth orbit leave the protection of the geomagnetic field, and transit the Van Allen belts. Thus they may need to be shielded against exposure to cosmic rays, Van Allen radiation, or solar flares.
the capsule was shielded and through the Van Allen belt rather quickly, they say the astronauts received little more radiation than taking a set of Xrays.
C'mon man, once again, dont you think that EVERY astrophysicist in the world in the last 40 years would have pointed this out by now???
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Krinkov
haha okay thats it

Yeah I was waiting for you to bring that up. This is an easy one, the capsule was shielded. where did I read that. Oh yeah! The link that YOU just posted! HAHAHA!

the capsule was shielded and through the Van Allen belt rather quickly, they say the astronauts received little more radiation than taking a set of Xrays.
C'mon man, once again, dont you think that EVERY astrophysicist in the world in the last 40 years would have pointed this out by now???
Stop trying to fool us with your magic. WITCH!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
The Van Halen belt?!

SWEEEEEET
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM

IN THIS THING!!!
Umm, you do know thats just the lunar lander, right? thats not the command module. You know, you should really just spend at least an hour learning about the Apollo program, just wiki it.

Quick Reply: Follow the anniversary of the Apollo launch