finally get it: pop the hood please

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2006, 10:51 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
Angry finally get it: pop the hood please

lucky me. i was working late, as usual these days, and a friend call me, she was having a party at her house so i need it a rest right?. get out of the parking and i saw a PD following a car so i wait for him to pass and go.

but didnt saw the another PD behind him.. damn. well he stop me 10 ft away. told me to open my windows and said: "hey looks like u have some modifications made to ur car uh?" and me "dunno im just driving it", "ok let me see ur dl, registration and insurance", "mmm let me see they should be here"... so i give them to him, he went back to his car and came back.."ok turn on the lights", "ok", "what color is that? blue?", "no!, purple", "ok, pop the hood, did u have any modifications to your engine?"... "mmmm i think something that brings air to cool it but dunno the name" ... "????? where's the filter?", "mmm which one? the oil filter? dunno!" ... "ok whats that? where are ur carb stickers" .... "carb what?".... "ok u have this... where this one goes?.." .... ."dunno.. probably here...."... "??? ok go back to ur car.. close ur hood" ... ... he goes back to his car and back to mine..."ok what u have is ilegal .. for that i should send u to the ref and thats not fun, ok? ... " ... "ok" ... "well ok.. get it back to normal and dont change it anymore bcz thats not fun u got it?" ... "sure!" .... "first change ur lights ..!, blue is for police ok?".... "got it!"....

damn that was close!... he was really cool and let me go .. i was waiting for my ticket and go to the ref but nothing.. looks i will have to paint my exhaust =(

btw this is my engine:
Old 02-14-2006, 11:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Damn that's a close call, you should change that grill

Mike
Old 02-14-2006, 11:01 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by binkiller
lucky me. i was working late, as usual these days, and a friend call me, she was having a party at her house so i need it a rest right?. get out of the parking and i saw a PD following a car so i wait for him to pass and go.

but didnt saw the another PD behind him.. damn. well he stop me 10 ft away. told me to open my windows and said: "hey looks like u have some modifications made to ur car uh?" and me "dunno im just driving it", "ok let me see ur dl, registration and insurance", "mmm let me see they should be here"... so i give them to him, he went back to his car and came back.."ok turn on the lights", "ok", "what color is that? blue?", "no!, purple", "ok, pop the hood, did u have any modifications to your engine?"... "mmmm i think something that brings air to cool it but dunno the name" ... "????? where's the filter?", "mmm which one? the oil filter? dunno!" ... "ok whats that? where are ur carb stickers" .... "carb what?".... "ok u have this... where this one goes?.." .... ."dunno.. probably here...."... "??? ok go back to ur car.. close ur hood" ... ... he goes back to his car and back to mine..."ok what u have is ilegal .. for that i should send u to the ref and thats not fun, ok? ... " ... "ok" ... "well ok.. get it back to normal and dont change it anymore bcz thats not fun u got it?" ... "sure!" .... "first change ur lights ..!, blue is for police ok?".... "got it!"....

damn that was close!... he was really cool and let me go .. i was waiting for my ticket and go to the ref but nothing.. looks i will have to paint my exhaust =(

btw this is my engine:
lol, you are feaking lucky.

questions:
what city?

what is your ethnicity and age?

-Gagan
Old 02-14-2006, 11:02 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
hahahahaha
Old 02-14-2006, 11:07 PM

Car Info: WRX '03
Talking

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
lol, you are feaking lucky.

questions:
what city?

what is your ethnicity and age?

-Gagan
lol hahahhaa damn u!

santa rosa, ca
mexican... hey is that last one really necessary?

it was really just bad luck i been stopped before and never asked about what was done to my car...

this is the previous one... >>> me going fast, he stops me, "hey u like to race uh?" .... "not really"... "u have a DL?"... "yes"... "expired?" ... "no current"... "tickets?" ... "no"... "ok dont go fast anymore"... "ok" =)

Last edited by binkiller; 02-14-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 11:29 PM

Car Info: Subaru?
yes your modifications are such a menace to society... im so glad there's law enforcement to crack down on your unhealthy hobbies... (detect sarcasm)
Old 02-14-2006, 11:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
i got pulled over by chp once, with 235/40 on advan rg and the cop asked me "do you have any rally equipment on this vehicle?" i just looked at him confused, then he gave me a no license plate ticket.... i ran dealer plates for over half a year... haha
Old 02-15-2006, 12:30 AM

Car Info: wrx
haha
Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
hahaha, he really needed inspect around the engine bay to know it was modded? sad. I wonder how many luxury vehicles drove by with HID lights while he was talking to you
Old 02-15-2006, 08:41 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by WRXakaBooSTi
yes your modifications are such a menace to society... im so glad there's law enforcement to crack down on your unhealthy hobbies... (detect sarcasm)
Not to be a *****, but if you remove the cats (not saying you do), you DESERVE to get nailed. There's no reason to run catless with high-flows in existence.
Old 02-15-2006, 10:37 AM

Car Info: Subaru?
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Not to be a *****, but if you remove the cats (not saying you do), you DESERVE to get nailed. There's no reason to run catless with high-flows in existence.
one reason is price, another is catless gets more power. but yea i see what your saying.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi
Originally Posted by WRXakaBooSTi
one reason is price, another is catless gets more power. but yea i see what your saying.
Stop procrastinating and study man! Good times.
Old 02-15-2006, 11:19 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon and 08 Civic Si
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
really? why do you say that?
Old 02-15-2006, 11:38 AM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
looks stock to me
Old 02-15-2006, 11:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
What was his reason for pulling you over?

Quick Reply: finally get it: pop the hood please