FIA thread?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
wow. no accountability at any level. i wonder why our economy sucks right now.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Staff Member

Car Info: 06 STI
The policies have changed slightly to do what is best for the site. That said, we are doing our best to preserve the core i-club beliefs and culture. We try our absolute best not to over moderate, ban, delete, etc. We will remove posts and threads, but as a last resort, or in rare cases, a preemptive measure. Since being on here, I have probably removed 5-7 threads, of which maybe 2 where not because of unauthorized vending.

There are limits though. If someone is trashing someone, dramatically breaking rules, or unnecessary drama, there is no reason to keep it. These things do not help us in the long run. I think it is pretty safe to say that in the last year of managing the site, we have a pretty good history of not doing anything crazy in terms of moderation. In fact the most I have done personally is moving threads to the sections they belong in.

I am sorry if people do not like this thread being removed form view, but it creates unnecessary drama and bashing. Yes it could probably be pruned to remove most of it, but then there would basically be nothing left. Everything we do is for the betterment of the site which I would hope is what everyone here wants.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
WOW

I leave for my kids Dr's appointment and here is a 5 page long thread.....again.

For the record, I said my peace, I believe FIA said their's...as far as I knew it was over. And now out of nowhere EJ20 Legacy comes in the mix I have no idea what his beef is...maybe he's speaking on FIA's behalf; honestly I have no clue. I know Jeremy (EJ20 Legacy) very well for being a past customer and dealing with Crucial Racing.

At no point in time did I intentionally/maliciously write a thread to harm someones business, or tell them to burn in a fire, or to take food out of there kids mouth, or wish death, or or or or WHATEVER can be drudged up...but at the same time when someone who has listed on there site my content (and I'm not talking the parts but my actual verbage), I assume they did it publicy for a reason, therfore that's what they got in return from me; a public display for all to see. The way I see it, I was just returning the favor.

Call it what you will...honestly I don't care.

I run this business the way I do, those who like it or don't...it's all good by me. Thank god for other business and choices to go to. Not everyone can be a LIC fanboi.

Just keeping it real! It's the one thing you can always count on from me <-- and if you don't believe me, you can watch it live on the internet daily (I have nothing to hide).

-Noah

Last edited by LICmotorsports; 04-07-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM

Car Info: N/A
FIA sucks brought my car into them for new brake pads and lines and they ruined my ****. Turns out even after all the BS was cleared I brought my car to a real mechanic (Kevin) and he said they installed my brake lines backwards on one side...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM

Car Info: 05 sti
Originally Posted by gh0st shad0w
FIA sucks brought my car into them for new brake pads and lines and they ruined my ****. Turns out even after all the BS was cleared I brought my car to a real mechanic (Kevin) and he said they installed my brake lines backwards on one side...

Below is a picture of a breakline, please demonstrate how these can be installed backwards. If you think we suck than I feel we have failed and I am sorry but **** anyone who thinks that I will be ragged on for no reason. I already changed the page LIC asked for and apologized, that ends here.
Myself or my company did not take anyone's intellectual property or their great idea that took them down, made a simple dumb error of copying there format, now their are people here accusing us of all kinds of **** that I have nothing to do with, come down to the shop and settle your greivances if you have any. Internet BS is entertainment for you , but do you realize that harms other people financialy and effects 9 other people that work here and not just me? Like i said **** anyone who thinks I will take crap , If it is my fault I will be the first to admit it and fix it no matter the cost.

Some of you are quick to judge without knowing any thing, just BS here say, may be you should come down and meet the people you hate so much for no f'n reason besides what you heard. Just remember there are other people who earn their living from this place and others for that matter, before you screw some one without any reason besides your won entertainment you should realize that. I honestly thought Subaru people were better than this.

For the record their are shops here that have blown motors ****ed simple installs and I have fixed them, I have seen shops getting sued and had people call me telling all about it, I dont give a **** what other people do I mind my own business and that is it. Talking crap is cheap, bring me a blown motor that we built after that you can continue praying to your experts.

Name:  untitled-3.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  18.1 KB

Last edited by FIA-WRX; 04-07-2008 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:04 PM

Car Info: WRX --> RX-8--〉E93
can you install the brakeline backward???? i mean does it work like that? is like saying put a condom on backward. does it work?

just curious. not here to defend or offend anyone.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:07 PM

Kind sir , look at the pic and tell me if that is even an option. IT will take more talent than my brake guy has to reverse those....lol.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:36 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx
Originally Posted by wimprezax06
can you install the brakeline backward???? i mean does it work like that? is like saying put a condom on backward. does it work?

just curious. not here to defend or offend anyone.

welll technically you could put it on inside out?

"plagiarism-the unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work." taken from http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Plagiarism

either way you cut it..it was plagiarism..i think we all understand that you take the blame for it and you got it fixed and said sorry and all that good stuff. That being said...plagiarism is a very illegal thing..and a fairly large lawsuit could have come out of it.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:45 PM

Car Info: 05' Evo MR w/E85 - 10' Ralliart Sportback w/E85
FIA was at the time attack this weekend, I think that does say something about them... Take it to the track yo!

Name:  redline33008197.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  33.8 KB

Last edited by earlyapex; 04-07-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 PM

A very large law suit can also result from defamation and slander, I am sure the dictionary has an explanation of that as well. Anyways I have said my peice, people will talk because that is what most of them can do, those who really want to resolve any thing can stop by and sort it. Every one makes mistakes, such as people bouncing their checks on us, we never posted, just thought the guy must have had a difficult time , got it paid a week or two later and no harm no foul. People making payments on their crap because some other shop screwed their engine and that is the only car they had for school and work. Every one does that we all **** up , apology and making things right is all you can do. I was very upfront with all of this I never hid any thing nor did I deny any of it may be others here should show some character and dignity and stop instigating BS , oh that is right since they are not vendors they fall under no such obligation.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by FIA-WRX
Below is a picture of a breakline, please demonstrate how these can be installed backwards. If you think we suck than I feel we have failed and I am sorry but **** anyone who thinks that I will be ragged on for no reason. I already changed the page LIC asked for and apologized, that ends here.
Myself or my company did not take anyone's intellectual property or their great idea that took them down, made a simple dumb error of copying there format, now their are people here accusing us of all kinds of **** that I have nothing to do with, come down to the shop and settle your greivances if you have any. Internet BS is entertainment for you , but do you realize that harms other people financialy and effects 9 other people that work here and not just me? Like i said **** anyone who thinks I will take crap , If it is my fault I will be the first to admit it and fix it no matter the cost.

Some of you are quick to judge without knowing any thing, just BS here say, may be you should come down and meet the people you hate so much for no f'n reason besides what you heard. Just remember there are other people who earn their living from this place and others for that matter, before you screw some one without any reason besides your won entertainment you should realize that. I honestly thought Subaru people were better than this.

For the record their are shops here that have blown motors ****ed simple installs and I have fixed them, I have seen shops getting sued and had people call me telling all about it, I dont give a **** what other people do I mind my own business and that is it. Talking crap is cheap, bring me a blown motor that we built after that you can continue praying to your experts.

He clearly said one end was backwards, not the whole thing. That would mean the banjo bolt side was flipped, as you can't do that to the hard line side. This may have stopped a complete seal or something, or whatever the issue was, I'm sure this is what happened. Either way, it wouldn't be an awful mistake.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by earlyapex
FIA was at the time attack this weekend, I think that does say something about them... Take it to the track yo!

Just so you guys know earlyape**** here works for GST. Very professional, may be I should find some pics of your car blowing motors or running into a wall....oh that is right.. that will be called racing....

Does Mike know about this???
Old 04-07-2008, 08:58 PM

Car Info: 05' Evo MR w/E85 - 10' Ralliart Sportback w/E85
Originally Posted by FIA-WRX
Does Mike know about this???
Yes he was at the time attack as well.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM

lol.... actually I apologize they are not his cars....
Old 04-07-2008, 09:06 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
wtf happened to that car?

is that from the tires or the engine?

Quick Reply: FIA thread?