Ferrari runs cop over

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
If I was the cop I could have beat the crap out of him. He handled it very well I think
Old 08-07-2012, 04:00 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Originally Posted by LOL VTEC
It's obvious that wasnt the kids intent though. I'm thinking a bit off police brutality? I don't think his foot really got ran over
This is my initial reaction too. Judging by where his feet are, and the timing of his reaction relative to the cars movement, it just doesn't seem to me like he was run over. If he had run over the foot then why didn't the fender of the car rise up like it would had he driven over a speed bump? A foot in a boot is a fairly tall obstacle, and I'm sure that car has stiff enough suspension to show it.

It just baffles me that he moves his body in the way of a running car and then acts entirely surprised and outraged when it (supposedly) runs over his foot.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:04 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by akdmx
This is my initial reaction too. Judging by where his feet are, and the timing of his reaction relative to the cars movement, it just doesn't seem to me like he was run over. If he had run over the foot then why didn't the fender of the car rise up like it would had he driven over a speed bump? A foot in a boot is a fairly tall obstacle, and I'm sure that car has stiff enough suspension to show it.

It just baffles me that he moves his body in the way of a running car and then acts entirely surprised and outraged when it (supposedly) runs over his foot.
This just came to mind.. If he was already writing the ticket, which he seemed pretty far into.. He already has his VIN, right? Let him go home and then slap him with a bigger fine? Why put yourself in the front of a moving car...?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Doesn't matter evading a peace officer and attempting to injure ****ing deserved a beat down for being a rich *****.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:08 PM

now this is what you call police BS.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:16 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX
Originally Posted by Heedz
Doesn't matter evading a peace officer and attempting to injure ****ing deserved a beat down for being a rich *****.
Yea?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Both at fault. Cop giving a ticket when hotel said it was ok. Should have just had the hotel pay for it later. Idiot trying to drive away and injuring a cop.
its never a cop or metermaids "fault" for just writing a ticket, if you think you didnt deserve it you contest it. Also how do you know the ticket is not for no front plate?
Old 08-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Stacheless Cholo

Car Info: 2005 STi
Originally Posted by mistaanime
he thinks sinces he drives a ferrari, he can do whatever he wants.

another douche bag kid thats needs to be taught a lession...in jail.
And the cop has a badge so he thinks he can do whatever he wants... I think they both acted stupid.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Pretty sure that was using excessive force. If you can afford a Ferrari, you can afford a good attorney.

Cop fakes getting his foot run over and puts himself in harms way, then over reacts. The Ferrari owner is a retard for trying to drive away while getting a parking ticket.

I bet in the end the ticket and assault charge will be dropped in return for the owner not suing for excessive force.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 2000 AW 2.5RS, 2013 Cadillac Escalade
hahahahahaha stupid kid, i hope u drop your bar soap.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by akdmx
Yea?
So you wouldnt shoot someone who is attempting to rob your house?

Why wouldnt the cop put himself in front of the car to stop him from evading you. The wheel didnt prop up but if the corner catches it will dig that steel toe in. **** hurts.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:00 PM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
People with expensive cars Usually think the law doesn't apply to them, or they can do whatever they want...
Old 08-07-2012, 05:22 PM

Car Info: Nadda
A cop standing in front of a car that someone is driving is pretty stupid in itself. Even if you're the "law" doesn't stop you from being a dumb ***. I 100% agree with the DARWINISM response.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:44 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Heedz
So you wouldnt shoot someone who is attempting to rob your house?

Why wouldnt the cop put himself in front of the car to stop him from evading you. The wheel didnt prop up but if the corner catches it will dig that steel toe in. **** hurts.
Ofcourse you would shoot someone attempting to rob your house but what does that have to do with parking tickets? As long as the cop has his license plate, the ticket can be mailed to the jerk. There was no need to escalate the situation by trying to move your body in front of a car thats about to drive off.

Normally Im all for rich jerks getting what they deserve but he got in the car and started to drive away slowly, revving the car and making it pretty obvious he was going to pull out. This wasnt a traffic stop. This was simply a parking violation and as far as I know, you dont have to sit there and wait for him to finish writing it.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:09 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
There was a crowd building and watching, so the cop wanted to show off his powers. He would have looked too wimpy and embarrassed if he had just let the guy go and nail him with a bigger ticket. He wanted to resprec his authoritaaaaaaa!

Quick Reply: Ferrari runs cop over