Fellow Gun/Rifle owners watch this vid.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 01:54 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Did you actually read whats on that ammo list? Looks to me like they are more likely to declare war on paper targets and deer than humans.
https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=50...1e93cf105309c3
Old 08-30-2012, 02:14 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by Manny408
If that's not scary enough The most recent DHS solicitation contract is seeking massive quantities of anti-personnel ammunition for the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement agency training Ctr.” heres the link to that story.

Prison Planet.com » DHS To Purchase Another 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo

be aware that each and EVERY federal government agency has their own kind of law enforcement branch.

hell, every single UC and CSU campus in the state has their own police dept.

now you ask yourself, why would a school need a police dept????
Old 08-30-2012, 02:18 PM

Car Info: Reason
Originally Posted by Manny408
If that's not scary enough The most recent DHS solicitation contract is seeking massive quantities of anti-personnel ammunition for the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Law Enforcement agency training Ctr.” heres the link to that story.

Prison Planet.com » DHS To Purchase Another 750 Million Rounds Of Ammo

• Over one million rounds of hollow-point .223 rifle ammo

• Over half a million rounds of non-hollow-point .223 rifle ammo

• 220,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #7 ammo (target ammo)

• Over 200,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #00 buckshot ammo (tactical anti-personnel ammo)

• 66,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun slugs (tactical anti-personnel, anti-vehicle rounds)

• Over two million rounds of hollow-point .357 Sig JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)

• Over four million rounds of .40 S&W JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)

• Over 60,000 rounds of .308 match grade anti-personnel sniper rounds (BTHP)

• Plus, hundreds of thousands of additional rounds of .38 special, .45 auto, 9mm, 7.62×39 (AK rifle) ammo, and others.

At this point, my personal belief is that we’re sadly already past the point of no return. I see the very high possibility of the U.S. government engaging in a shooting war with the U.S. population within the next 24 months. Obviously, my wish is that no such acts of violence take place, but history has shown that when the population wakes up and realizes how royally they’ve all been ripped off, deceived and enslaved, it results in a spontaneous outburst of rage against the system. History has shown this is the stuff of revolutions, and revolutions are rarely peaceful.

I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but come on - do you not realize that DHS runs the Coast Guard, Border Patrol, etc? It doesn't mean they are arming a force to come invade our towns. Plus, this is really no different than the Army or any other branch of the mililtary ordering training ammunition in mass quantity like they probably do on a regular basis to secure the best pricing.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:46 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by ldivinag
now you ask yourself, why would a school need a police dept????
UCDavis has 32,000 students and 24,000 employees on a 7200 acre campus which makes it roughly the size of Napa. Not having a police force or fire/EMS department (which they also have) would be irresponsible.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
Originally Posted by irrational x
Did you actually read whats on that ammo list? Looks to me like they are more likely to declare war on paper targets and deer than humans.
https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=50...1e93cf105309c3

I respect your comment & Let's hope so, the only thing that really bothers me are all the hollow points being purchased. It is possible they are trying to buy up all the ammo sort of like who can out buy who. I’ve even noticed myself getting caught up in the rush don't get me wrong I've been awake for about two years now & I try to stay clear of the mainstream media. Every time there’s another shooting in the USA, people like Obamany, Bloomberg and Schumer call for gun restrictions, and I find myself immediately buying another firearm. Why? Because people want what they perceive will soon be unavailable. It’s basic human psychology. That’s why many gun shops in the USA credit Obama as being “salesperson of the year.” Nobody has caused more guns to be sold to more U.S. citizens than President Obama. His power to cause citizens to arm themselves at breakneck speed is legendary. Every time he opens his mouth, it seems, citizens flood the gun shops with cash at the ready. It would be naive of all of us to not prepare in some way or another with all that's going on, be it guns, food, medical supplies, gold & silver, bug out locations etc...