Feel the Steven's Creek love

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 10:48 PM

Car Info: All Subaru
Well in CA. They don't have much trouble repairing Subaru's with a TSP or with out one. If you went to Steven's Creek Subaru they would have taken care of your every need and complaint.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:49 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX
Angry

Originally posted by Roo Tech
Well in CA. They don't have much trouble repairing Subaru's with a TSP or with out one. If you went to Steven's Creek Subaru they would have taken care of your every need and complaint.
Man, I wish my dealership was that devoted to it's customers. Getting anything done is like pulling teeth! Maybe I should give them a call for some pointers in getting my dealer to resolve this? It has only happened on the really cold days in winter and occasionally when the petrol tank is on "E" (wierd, I know). Reading through this thread, would contacting SOA help me?
Old 05-24-2003, 08:00 AM

I went to the subaru Dealer in bel -air md. They took my vin. Drove it a bit, gave it back and said they are ordering the parts!! Should have the clutch/flywheel and the rest replaced by next weekend!!

Thanks for the info ya'll. At least I ran into a friendly service center.

Jason
Old 05-24-2003, 09:34 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Ummm..... Steven's Creek is the devil to an i-Club member... we ALL hate that place... if half of what is said about Steven's Creek Subaru is true, they won't be around much longer.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:51 PM

Ummm…… for a Moderator you speak as if you are GOD!! Do you speak for every one?
I have had the greatest experience with them from the first day a got my first Subaru.
So do you recommend a better shop for my Subaru service? Please let me know GOD!
Old 05-24-2003, 09:53 PM

rrrr
Old 05-24-2003, 10:37 PM

Ummm…… for a Moderator you speak as if you are GOD!! Do you speak for every one?
I have had the greatest experience with them from the first day a got my first Subaru.
So do you recommend a better shop for my Subaru service? Please let me know GOD!
I've never been there, but I will never go based on the reported experiences of many, many other members. You are way overreacting however. All I did was state my opinion- which is what this board is for, moderator or not. If your personal experiences are great, then by all means contimnue to go there. I wouldn't change your mind for you. Since you asked though, most people say Santa Clara Subaru is the best alternative to Steven's Creek. Just don't go to Green Valley Subaru, my closest dealer. It is a combo dealer with 4 makes, and nobody there is certified to deal with Subarus apparently.
Old 05-24-2003, 11:02 PM

This thread and this thread and this thread and this thread and this thread and this thread and this thread and I'm tired of looking for more. There were 4 pages of search results, all from a website that is only 7 months old. I don't even want to think of how long it would take to dig them all up off NASIOC. Every time someone even mentions Steven's Creek Subaru, other people launch into their horror stories. When someone posts about having a bad dealer experience, everybody automatically assumes that it was Steven's Creek. I didn't make any of this up. Just for the record, you mentioned once that you are a service tech Roo Tech. Where exactly is this?
Old 05-24-2003, 11:26 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally posted by max333
Man, I wish my dealership was that devoted to it's customers. Getting anything done is like pulling teeth! Maybe I should give them a call for some pointers in getting my dealer to resolve this? It has only happened on the really cold days in winter and occasionally when the petrol tank is on "E" (wierd, I know). Reading through this thread, would contacting SOA help me?

STEVEN CREEK ****IN' SUCKS... THEY DON'T DESERVE TO DRAIN MY DIRTY OIL

STEVENS CREEK SUBARU...

-Gagan
Old 05-24-2003, 11:30 PM
sjt

Car Info: Seltos
Had I made the mistake of buying from them, I think the only thing I'd let Steven's Creek do, is MAYBE take off the licence plate frame that has their name on it... they can put on the Carlsen one!!! Muahahaha!!!
Old 05-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Seriously, Stevens Creek Subaru is like the cancer of the subaru community. Pretty much all the dealerships in the bay area are good with sales, and service, EXCEPT, of course, Stevens Creek. I don't know what it is about those guys... but they just can't get it right. I've had more that five bad experiences with them... you may be wondering why so many, but, it's simply because I gave them chance, after chance. People would tell me that the general manager got fired, so I'd go back, and they'd treat me worse than before!

If you really want some kick *** dealers, try the following:

Santa Cruz Subaru (My personal fav)
Carlsen Subaru (Kevin in service is awesome!)
Livermore subaru (Haven't been there too much, but they are a nice bunch of folks)
Also, Marin is good too.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:47 AM

Yeah, another for Stevens Creek. You don't need to be GOD to know this, you've just got to be conscious (barely).

Btw, I've heard they recently traded in a lot of their management (NOT the first time we've heard this, either) and their service is getting better, but IMO they're WAY past the point where anyone should give them the benefit of the doubt even if it is for real.

They've got a long, hard road ahead to fix their bad name, and they deserve every bit of skepticism and cynicism being thrown their way.

I'm glad you were treated well though, hopefully it's a good sign.

Quick Reply: Feel the Steven's Creek love