Fail to Yield...VC2800 Question.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 11:17 AM

Car Info: SGM 135i
nah just get his left foot, that way he has to drive a auto for the rest of his life. give the clutchs and trannies of this world some hope >< redline drops ><
Old 05-18-2005, 12:15 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by mikkyo
Aside from all the Street(uh Parking lot) Racing crap, VC2800 is super easy to fight, especially if no one had to chase you, you were in a car and the motor was running and you were confused, like when a cop points a gun at you, but that should be the least of your concerns.

Judge: You failed to obey the order to Stop.
You: I didn't hear the officer say anything and next thing ya know there is a cop pointing his gun at me and I was scared and confused, so I stopped.
Judge: You didn't hear the order to Stop?
You: There were sirens and bright lights, my car was running, and the radio on, but I did stop.
Judge: I don't need to hear your excuses.
You: If I didn't stop, how was the cop able to write me a ticket, hand it to me, and why am I hear? Did he have to chase me down and tackle my car?!?!?! Don't you have to prove that I failed to obey the order to stop in order for me to be guilty? Yet, clearly, by having stopped, receiving the ticket, and showing up here, I must have stopped, cause I certainly didn't make a break for it, get shot at, and get away.
Judge: You.. uh. Hmmmm. Ok forget that part. Let's talk about impounding your car and sending you to jail for aiding and abetting a street race.
You: Guilty as charged, maybe let me off easy as I'm young and stupid and, Boy howdy, I sure learned my lesson?
Judge: Okay, 1000 hours community service, license suspended for 6 months, and if you are ever caught anywhere near a street race, your right foot will be amputated.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd just go to court. say your sorry. won't happen again. You didn't hear the order to stop but stopped immediately upon hearing it. your sorry. won't happen again. Beg for mercy. hope it works.

I had a police officer damn near tackle me in niles. I was walking. I told him I didn't hear him or see him until he shined his bright light in my face.

After a pat down. WTF were you thinking....3 cops....etc... I had them all laughing.