Fail to Yield...VC2800 Question.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 01:31 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Thumbs down

Might I suggest that you put on yer Nomex Flame suit....

You have admitted, publicly, that you were participating in an illegal speed contest.

That being said, you're lucky that the cop didn't smoke your ***. Cops do not have to back down from a car "charging" them. That's considered Assault with a deadly weapon.

2ndly, you, being a self-centered ****head, are now asking us to help you avoid justice?

It's *******s like you & your pussie friends that **** it up for me; my insurance is higher, I get hasseled by the cops because they think I'm like you, etc.

Go ask your mommy for help, *****.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
:rotfl: You dumb ***.

So it was you that got busted in Union City on the 13th?

https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/private-drag-busted-union-city-police-4am-05-13-05-a-99238/

i was also told that a wrx tried to make a break for it and gunned it to one of the exits only to be intercepted by a po'd officer with a gun pointed towards the car.
I hope they throw the book at your and impound your car. At a minimum impounding your car should keep you from breaking it for a month or two.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:37 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Again, you were participating and/or watching an illegal speed contest, which is illegal.

Or are you trying to say that you just happened to be in an adjacent parking lot, minding your own business, and just happened to leave at the same time as those that were racing?

Which is it?
Old 05-15-2005, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Oaf
Again, you were participating and/or watching an illegal speed contest, which is illegal.

Or are you trying to say that you just happened to be in an adjacent parking lot, minding your own business, and just happened to leave at the same time as those that were racing?

Which is it?
He can say whatever he wants. Given his past posts about street racing I'd put money on the fact that he was there spectating at a minimum. I wouldn't be surprised if he were racing as well.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:40 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by BayareasBlackSt
hey you **** head....i was leaving the parking lot..with NO COPS in front of me...then a cop pulled up in front of me and so i STOPPED right away..and he pulled his gun out on me...
C'mon...just admit that after watching Fast & Furious, you've taken up being a punk *** street racer, who enjoys not only endangering his own life but the lives of others.

Do your parents know about this problem?
Old 05-15-2005, 02:04 PM

Car Info: sc300
Originally Posted by BayareasBlackSt
hey you **** head....i was leaving the parking lot..with NO COPS in front of me...then a cop pulled up in front of me and so i STOPPED right away..and he pulled his gun out on me...
you didnt stop right away you got in ur car and drove away and another cop had to try and stop you.. if you would have just sat there and let everyone else run they probably would have let you off with a warning.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:26 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Dude, I don't care what happened. Fight the ticket by mail... directions are on the back of the ticket (written declaration).
Old 05-15-2005, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Dude, I don't care what happened. Fight the ticket by mail... directions are on the back of the ticket (written declaration).
How's he going to fight it?

"uh, I wasn't running from the cops, I was, uh...just ... uhh, hanging out, or something. There just happened to be these guys racing right by me. I would have been racing if I didn't keep breaking pieces of my car by launching at 6500rpm, but I wasn't tonight. So, yeah, I just decided to casually leave right as the cops showed up. Yeah that's it."

Old 05-15-2005, 05:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
lol this thread is too funny
Old 05-15-2005, 06:25 PM

Car Info: 03wrx =]
ouch, if its a misdemeanor your kind of ****ed.
Youll have to pay a big fine or do community service if you can't afford it.
Get a public defender etc if you can afford it/ get approved for a free one,
and they might be able to bump it down to an infraction (maybe, not sure how much lax there is with vc2800).
Avoid misdemeanor at all costs, may eff with your future jobs later in life.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:47 PM

Car Info: civic
ahhh so it was an iclub member.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:48 PM

Car Info: 2001 Sedona Red OBS / 2016 FXT Touring
you know what... without your side of the story, or even any story at all, how do you expect anyone to help you. we dont even know what happened. you started this thread without any details is like me going to the doctor and telling them make me feel better when they dont even know whats wrong with me. why dont you start explaining what happened, even if its vague...
Old 05-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
good luck there.

Quick Reply: Fail to Yield...VC2800 Question.