f-ing degenerate

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 04:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
if you really think about it, taking large items makes it look suspicious especially if your on foot without a car and especially if they were either in your own blok or apartment complex. my friend in riverside got robber while he was home. they were obvisouly stalking the place and when they thought everyone else had left for dinner, he stayed behind and he was taken at knife point by 5 mexicans and they took everything in front of him.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:10 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by nic3krnnamja83
if you really think about it, taking large items makes it look suspicious especially if your on foot without a car and especially if they were either in your own blok or apartment complex. my friend in riverside got robber while he was home. they were obvisouly stalking the place and when they thought everyone else had left for dinner, he stayed behind and he was taken at knife point by 5 mexicans and they took everything in front of him.
sorry to be sterotype guy again but what is it with mexicans and knives? My buddy got jumped in watsonville back in the day and they tried to stab him. he ended up stabbing one of them like 7 times in the chest with his own knife. Haven't seen the guy in a really long time..since high school really. But far as I know he didn't do time for it. self defense and what not.

but it's crazy...always mexicans and knives. I've been in more than a few tussles back in the day and knives came out. I got a hole put right through my damn hand once.

Did anything happen with police for your buddy and what not? insurance I hope? that sucks. Some crankhead robbed my room mate back in the day...stole everything. Including his toothbrush.