f-ing degenerate

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 04:29 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by sfwrx2
they stole my car keys!!!
Is your car usually parked outside?

i'd highly suggest changing your locks (on your car) if they stole the car keys...
Old 02-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
Is your car usually parked outside?

i'd highly suggest changing your locks (on your car) if they stole the car keys...

Really!? You don't say...
Old 02-15-2005, 06:14 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white sti
I just bought a club thing that locks on the brake pedal, we're going to call the dealer tommorrow and try and figure something out. I want my cool sti key back
josh
Old 02-15-2005, 06:27 PM

I just bought a club thing that locks on the brake pedal, we're going to call the dealer tommorrow and try and figure something out. I want my cool sti key back
josh

WHOAAAAAA!!!! Josh..damn...too close to home......i bet its those damn school kids who get out at 3pm.......let me know if u need any kind of help....I'll keep an eye out.

Rick
Old 02-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Cup
VIP Member

Car Info: fast
Originally Posted by balanz
Just set up some motion-detecting mini guns.
exactly.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by hYpE-R-29
WHOAAAAAA!!!! Josh..damn...too close to home......i bet its those damn school kids who get out at 3pm.......let me know if u need any kind of help....I'll keep an eye out.

Rick
my thoughts excactly... but I am arming for the next wave
Old 02-17-2005, 09:38 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
dude...I'd set up a camera and just watch your car all night sometime. my buddy has one on his house. It feeds into his TV.

Set up your own personal sting. Or get a couple of friends to watch it and make sure you take your time leaving in another vehicle.

Stupid bastards.

How hard is it to get a new alarm deal set up? new frequency or what not.

That sucks bad man.
Old 02-17-2005, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
dude...I'd set up a camera and just watch your car all night sometime. my buddy has one on his house. It feeds into his TV.

Set up your own personal sting. Or get a couple of friends to watch it and make sure you take your time leaving in another vehicle.

Stupid bastards.

How hard is it to get a new alarm deal set up? new frequency or what not.

That sucks bad man.
I'd vote for employing occam's razor: move.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:21 PM

im thinking of that
Old 02-17-2005, 01:36 PM

im thinking of that

This is the biggest factor for me. Above all (cars, toys, etc.), I prefer to live in a safe area. I'm paying more rent now, but it's worth it. An intruder or a thief is the last thing on my mind.

It's never easy to move and it's never a good time to move, but it's usually one of the best and healthiest solutions.

Also, I would suggest watching Home Alone 1. That kid is pretty damn clever and easily fended off Joe Pesci and that ugly guy.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:41 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by n192da
This is the biggest factor for me. Above all (cars, toys, etc.), I prefer to live in a safe area. I'm paying more rent now, but it's worth it. An intruder or a thief is the last thing on my mind.

It's never easy to move and it's never a good time to move, but it's usually one of the best and healthiest solutions.

Also, I would suggest watching Home Alone 1. That kid is pretty damn clever and easily fended off Joe Pesci and that ugly guy.

don't ever let your guard down man. Even in locked gated guarded rich *** neighborhoods you have crime...and most of all ....board rich teenagers with no respect.

I park in one of the nicest up scale lots in my area of sf. the MOMA parking garage. I got my damn window busted out of my car....the stole 14 ****ing cd's man.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:47 PM

don't ever let your guard down man. Even in locked gated guarded rich *** neighborhoods you have crime...and most of all ....board rich teenagers with no respect.

I park in one of the nicest up scale lots in my area of sf. the MOMA parking garage. I got my damn window busted out of my car....the stole 14 ****ing cd's man.
Well, I wasn't talking about vehicle crimes. I'm concerned about that wherever I live. I've lived in several high-rise condos in the the SOMA district and they're not as safe as my parent's house in Oregon. Theives WILL find a way to your car and take whatever they want.

I was just talking in the context of break-ins/robberies, which is what the original poster had commented on. Where I live now, I'm not remotely concerned about some thug breaking down my door trying to anally rape and pillage my stuff

Old 02-17-2005, 03:16 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by n192da
Well, I wasn't talking about vehicle crimes. I'm concerned about that wherever I live. I've lived in several high-rise condos in the the SOMA district and they're not as safe as my parent's house in Oregon. Theives WILL find a way to your car and take whatever they want.

I was just talking in the context of break-ins/robberies, which is what the original poster had commented on. Where I live now, I'm not remotely concerned about some thug breaking down my door trying to anally rape and pillage my stuff

as I'm learning sadly....you should be worried. Not like you stress about it non stop but that you are aware that it doesn't matter.

Like I said...there's always a board kid or a thug looking for an opportunity. I don't care if you live in bel air or blackhawk or watts.

My aunt lived in a really nice place in Pleasanton. Freakin gardeners broke in and theived her blind. My folks live in the farm lands of watsonville..nice area. Land and what not. Someone drove behind our barn. Parked. Busted through the fence and robbed the neighbors.
Old 02-17-2005, 03:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Oh Josh, so sorry to hear about that man. This world just sucks sometimes. But hey, you're ok. and ten years down the road that'll be most important.

-rich
Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM

as I'm learning sadly....you should be worried. Not like you stress about it non stop but that you are aware that it doesn't matter.

Like I said...there's always a board kid or a thug looking for an opportunity. I don't care if you live in bel air or blackhawk or watts.
I'm a statistics guy... I believe your odds of becoming a victim of a robbery or violent crime decrease exponentially as you move into better neighborhoods. And for those rare occasions....

I've got my eyes on a Glock 21...

The new Ruger P395 seems unbeatable for the price, too. We'll see.

Quick Reply: f-ing degenerate