Experience with freshrex

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Originally Posted by 98eclipseRS
I have got to laugh reading this post, how old are you bro?(not trying to be an *** i'm being serious). No one here ever thought he was going to carjack or get jumped by the guy. People here don't like him becuase he came off as a giant douche and seemed to be shady in his "business" dealings in the classifieds, not because we thought we were going to get robbed by him. I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt as people's online persona can vary drastically from how they are in real life. Especially when they try to come off as the super tough guy online. However, no matter how much of a troll someone is your online persona definitely gives an insight into how you are as a person. Because of that many people here don't feel like giving him the time of day, regardless of if he has changed or not.
I'm 100% sure that esousa22 posted his age earlier in the thread. If you looked through it, carefully, you would know, and he wouldn't have to repost.

Outside of that though, a business transaction is NOT the same as an online personality. Maybe he's working towards becoming a better person, and this was his first step, but as far as the community goes, he has lost basically all credibility. Most people will refuse to do business with a guy like him, because of how he handled himself a few years ago, but I'm glad OP had a good experience and left the feedback, because it gives him the opportunity to build back some credibility and possibly become a part of the community. (Given he has done a complete 180 as stated earlier.)
Old 03-17-2013, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 03 bucket stage 11/32
Originally Posted by Guillermo
I'm 100% sure that esousa22 posted his age earlier in the thread. If you looked through it, carefully, you would know, and he wouldn't have to repost.

Outside of that though, a business transaction is NOT the same as an online personality. Maybe he's working towards becoming a better person, and this was his first step, but as far as the community goes, he has lost basically all credibility. Most people will refuse to do business with a guy like him, because of how he handled himself a few years ago, but I'm glad OP had a good experience and left the feedback, because it gives him the opportunity to build back some credibility and possibly become a part of the community. (Given he has done a complete 180 as stated earlier.)
He said he bought his car at 20 not that he is 20, I will admit however that I did not see that in my quick browse of responses in this thread. I also figured that's about his age from the things he is posting.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:04 AM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
He said he bought his car at 20 not that he is 20, I will admit however that I did not see that in my quick browse of responses in this thread. I also figured that's about his age from the things he is posting.
I stand corrected. He bought his car at 20, but did not state his age.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:13 AM

Car Info: 03 bucket stage 11/32
haha no biggie if I read the thread more closely I would have seen that saw his join date and assume he is probably 22.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:38 AM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
*Known some very successful and great men in my day who did some seriously stupid, reckless, borderline-dishonorable stuff when they were first released on the world.*

Let's see if the intention and value of the thread speak to what this person will show from here on out in regards to here on out.

As for esousa22, although we all may not agree props for not just taking a risk on a deal, but further sticking your neck out across the chopping block. That's rarer and rarer these days.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
THIS is how pointless this thread has gotten. arguing over the OPs age? serious? this place is starting to have more drama than facebook... to each his own.

Happy Monday everyone!
Old 03-18-2013, 08:32 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Eeeeethuggin

My phone does not exist in a Harem. But on the interwebs it does.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:34 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
It's a shame that some people really ***** out that system and get their rating up in the 30's.

Thats good
Old 03-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I saw that too
Old 03-18-2013, 09:51 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
What M3 did he have? e36,e46,e92?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Want to steal my car?
I get stabby!

Car Info: 05 Wrx Impreza
What's next?

"An intimate experience with Freshrex"
Old 03-18-2013, 10:22 AM

Car Info: 07lmtd 6spd wrx eq tuned
^ hahah....POV style!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:39 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by buzzword
I am glad to hear he is at the very least trying to show people that he has changed. I stand by all my posts in the other threads though - he kept me waiting in the sun for an hour and a half at a gas station in San Jose with excuse after excuse via text for a way overpriced $80 bugeye rear sway.

Hope he really has gone clean, and hope he really does something with his life aside from supporting the whole block on his back and collecting hunnid stacks.
Yeah, we can only hope! LOL
Old 03-18-2013, 10:45 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Manny408
What's next?

Surprise buttsecks!

My phone does not exist in a Harem. But on the interwebs it does.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:51 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
haha no biggie if I read the thread more closely I would have seen that saw his join date and assume he is probably 22.
Right on the money!

Originally Posted by TheFozz
*Known some very successful and great men in my day who did some seriously stupid, reckless, borderline-dishonorable stuff when they were first released on the world.*

Let's see if the intention and value of the thread speak to what this person will show from here on out in regards to here on out.

As for esousa22, although we all may not agree props for not just taking a risk on a deal, but further sticking your neck out across the chopping block. That's rarer and rarer these days.
thanks fozz

Originally Posted by 02RS25
THIS is how pointless this thread has gotten. arguing over the OPs age? serious? this place is starting to have more drama than facebook... to each his own.

Happy Monday everyone!
Ehh there aren't arguing over it, just judging me by my age which is a little dumb but whatever.

Originally Posted by LOL VTEC
What M3 did he have? e36,e46,e92?
E36 couple with 90k miles. Great condition!

Originally Posted by Manny408
What's next?

Hmm, just maybeeee

Quick Reply: Experience with freshrex