Experience with freshrex

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 02:51 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Lurk
So honestly...how much did he pay you to be his new publicist?
So honestly, nothing. He bought my stereo but thats it. I installed it at no charge because I'm a nice guy and it gave me more time to see who this guy really was without letting the forum skew my opinion. Yeah I was nervous as hell when he said lets meet at eastridge mall, so I parked in front of cameras where there was a spot right next to me as a precaution. But all those precautions were pointless because it was a smooth install. We took out the center console area and the faceplace around where the stereo goes installed the brackets, slapped the stereo in, routed the aux cord I installed on the OEM stereo, he gave me the $60 and the whole time we were talking hockey, careers, hobbies, goals, car plans. Definitely a better than sitting on my butt for an hour at home playing call of duty.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:08 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by esousa22
have you even met the guy?
Nah he just found out where he lived, who his sister was, and a bunch of identity information such as arrests.

Originally Posted by glenspen
The way you are riding the jock of this douche is funny. Mancrush?

And who are you anyways to be giving advice to the community about who they should trust?
That is one of the most pointless posts in this thread.

Hmm.. Riding his jock? I think I just posted an experience for everyone to read and I'm giving every detail to the whole experience. I don't think thats a bad thing to do, I think it helps the community rather well.

I'm as entitled to giving advice to the community just as much as all other "registered users"/ non admins on this forum. If you've met me, I'm sure you'd think I'm a bright kid for my age, down to earth, and have my sh*t together. Bought my car on my own at age 20 by getting a loan and have done the mods myself. Didn't have mommy and daddy buy my car(not saying you) but I think that those reasons give me a right to enlighten the community up on my thoughts on the guy after talking with him for about an hour. Don't ya think?

Man this thread is stupid. And leave it to i-club hondatech to take it to the next expletive level............

Ill just say this, its up to you being a human being to read other human beings, their body language, and how they handle themselves. I don't care much about what others say online, I just use that knowledge and keep it in the back of my head so that if something sounds fishy, it will just alarm a red light. You did business with him? Didn't get jacked? Fine, great! Plenty of ppl unknowingly did plenty of business with old.jerkoff and they never even knew, because he was a "nice guy" in person.

Just because you met him once and spoke for a while, doesn't mean you know him entirely. But the transaction is done, you are satisfied, and that is what matters. I can stand here, even if I hated you or not, but if I wanted something I can just throw a whole cool personality out there and you would not even be able to tell I wanted to screw you over some how. Not sure how well or how fast you can read people, But I am just saying there are possibilities. Just depends on how intelligent the matchstick, con-artist is....

Going to school, doing this and that, quitting herb......... that honestly has nothing to do with much. I know plenty of people like that, doesn't mean they are justified now. Always think about all sides and not one side. Us suby owners usually do give the benefit of the doubt to new people we meet. But its you're responsibility to also watch your own back and to read red flags if they were to ever appear.

If you had a good transaction, great! Good for you. Leave positive feedback. Now get back to enjoying your weekend.

Damn drama rally pigs....
Old 03-16-2013, 03:24 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Wasted my time here.

It's really easy to lose your reputation, and very very hard to gain it back.
Old 03-16-2013, 04:26 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Wasted my time here.

It's really easy to lose your reputation, and very very hard to gain it back.
you probably did waste your time looking through this thread haha.

Originally Posted by pho_shizzle
Nah he just found out where he lived, who his sister was, and a bunch of identity information such as arrests.

That is one of the most pointless posts in this thread.

Man this thread is stupid. And leave it to i-club hondatech to take it to the next expletive level............

Ill just say this, its up to you being a human being to read other human beings, their body language, and how they handle themselves. I don't care much about what others say online, I just use that knowledge and keep it in the back of my head so that if something sounds fishy, it will just alarm a red light. You did business with him? Didn't get jacked? Fine, great! Plenty of ppl unknowingly did plenty of business with old.jerkoff and they never even knew, because he was a "nice guy" in person.

Just because you met him once and spoke for a while, doesn't mean you know him entirely. But the transaction is done, you are satisfied, and that is what matters. I can stand here, even if I hated you or not, but if I wanted something I can just throw a whole cool personality out there and you would not even be able to tell I wanted to screw you over some how. Not sure how well or how fast you can read people, But I am just saying there are possibilities. Just depends on how intelligent the matchstick, con-artist is....

Going to school, doing this and that, quitting herb......... that honestly has nothing to do with much. I know plenty of people like that, doesn't mean they are justified now. Always think about all sides and not one side. Us suby owners usually do give the benefit of the doubt to new people we meet. But its you're responsibility to also watch your own back and to read red flags if they were to ever appear.

If you had a good transaction, great! Good for you. Leave positive feedback. Now get back to enjoying your weekend.

Damn drama rally pigs....
Good response! Agree with everything said
Old 03-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Da Brit.

Car Info: http://tinyurl.com/3vo4362
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Do you even know the story? A majority of the people here will not remember what was done/said because it was 3+ years ago and most members are too new.

And the major thread where everything was, has been moved so only mods can see it. So the little threads here and there are only small insights in the whole thing.
Exactly this.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:37 PM

Car Info: Reason
I am glad to hear he is at the very least trying to show people that he has changed. I stand by all my posts in the other threads though - he kept me waiting in the sun for an hour and a half at a gas station in San Jose with excuse after excuse via text for a way overpriced $80 bugeye rear sway.

Hope he really has gone clean, and hope he really does something with his life aside from supporting the whole block on his back and collecting hunnid stacks.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
what you did there was saw
Old 03-16-2013, 10:27 PM

Car Info: 2004 STI
OP needs candles and lube. Just sayin'.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:33 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
I met him about 4 years back, shortly after I got my subaru, before all that drama happened...he was parked in front of my homies house in santa cruz about to go to a party and we talked for a while...he was a chill dude...bragged a bit about his subaru because mine was stock at the time, but what can you do about it? Don't like him don't interact with him

For all you guys know he trolled you harder than anyone in history haha

(Waits for everyone to jump on me and post my personal information like a bunch of kids)
Old 03-16-2013, 10:37 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by buzzword
I am glad to hear he is at the very least trying to show people that he has changed. I stand by all my posts in the other threads though - he kept me waiting in the sun for an hour and a half at a gas station in San Jose with excuse after excuse via text for a way overpriced $80 bugeye rear sway.

Hope he really has gone clean, and hope he really does something with his life aside from supporting the whole block on his back and collecting hunnid stacks.
Awesome post hahah hunnid stacks...its like a three fiddy
Old 03-16-2013, 11:09 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by slugrx
I met him about 4 years back, shortly after I got my subaru, before all that drama happened...he was parked in front of my homies house in santa cruz about to go to a party and we talked for a while...he was a chill dude...bragged a bit about his subaru because mine was stock at the time, but what can you do about it? Don't like him don't interact with him

For all you guys know he trolled you harder than anyone in history haha

(Waits for everyone to jump on me and post my personal information like a bunch of kids)
is that an open invitation?
Old 03-16-2013, 11:39 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by bkblitzed
thread is pretty pointless.
Who threw an AUDT out without Kevin's approval?!

Originally Posted by sigma pi
If only we had some magical system where you could leave feed back for a person

https://www.i-club.com/forums/itrader.php?u=75972

JK just wanted to make some funnAy
OH SNAP!

Originally Posted by jdblock
OP needs candles and lube. Just sayin'.
Something something gallon jug of lube from Costco something something
Old 03-17-2013, 09:54 AM

Car Info: 03 bucket stage 11/32
So honestly, nothing. He bought my stereo but thats it. I installed it at no charge because I'm a nice guy and it gave me more time to see who this guy really was without letting the forum skew my opinion. Yeah I was nervous as hell when he said lets meet at eastridge mall, so I parked in front of cameras where there was a spot right next to me as a precaution. But all those precautions were pointless because it was a smooth install. We took out the center console area and the faceplace around where the stereo goes installed the brackets, slapped the stereo in, routed the aux cord I installed on the OEM stereo, he gave me the $60 and the whole time we were talking hockey, careers, hobbies, goals, car plans. Definitely a better than sitting on my butt for an hour at home playing call of duty.

I have got to laugh reading this post, how old are you bro?(not trying to be an *** i'm being serious). No one here ever thought he was going to carjack or get jumped by the guy. People here don't like him becuase he came off as a giant douche and seemed to be shady in his "business" dealings in the classifieds, not because we thought we were going to get robbed by him. I take everything on the internet with a grain of salt as people's online persona can vary drastically from how they are in real life. Especially when they try to come off as the super tough guy online. However, no matter how much of a troll someone is your online persona definitely gives an insight into how you are as a person. Because of that many people here don't feel like giving him the time of day, regardless of if he has changed or not.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
Hope he really has gone clean, and hope he really does something with his life aside from supporting the whole block on his back and collecting hunnid stacks. [/quote]

LOL ^ this.

Posted from I-club.com App for Android
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by buzzword

Damn, you should have called the cops. I can't believe he didn't pick a shady winter day to do this. Honestly tho admitting you are are buying an overpriced part from someone doesn't help you out, it just makes you both looks dumb.

Adding my useless input cause I feel like it.

Quick Reply: Experience with freshrex