Experience with freshrex

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 11:21 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by glenspen
The way you are riding the jock of this douche is funny. Mancrush?

And who are you anyways to be giving advice to the community about who they should trust?
Hmm.. Riding his jock? I think I just posted an experience for everyone to read and I'm giving every detail to the whole experience. I don't think thats a bad thing to do, I think it helps the community rather well.

I'm as entitled to giving advice to the community just as much as all other "registered users"/ non admins on this forum. If you've met me, I'm sure you'd think I'm a bright kid for my age, down to earth, and have my sh*t together. Bought my car on my own at age 20 by getting a loan and have done the mods myself. Didn't have mommy and daddy buy my car(not saying you) but I think that those reasons give me a right to enlighten the community up on my thoughts on the guy after talking with him for about an hour. Don't ya think?
Old 03-16-2013, 11:26 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
good for you man! i personally, dont have a real reason to judge until personal experience. gkad you experienced it on the positive side
Old 03-16-2013, 11:29 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
thread is pretty pointless.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by 02RS25
good for you man! i personally, dont have a real reason to judge until personal experience. gkad you experienced it on the positive side
Thanks!

And bam, theres another reason I can give "advice on who the community can trust" or whatever glen said. When 02rs25 put on his coilovers or was doing some sort of suspension work, he posted a thread with his number. I called him and told him who I was and said come by my place, I got all the tools and we can make it happen. He ended up not having the time after getting caught up in something but he called me back and I just walked him through the whole process. I'm pretty sure thats not the only time I've tried to help out the community. My word is a good word. You don't want to believe me, so be it. From the people that have met me, you'll hear nothing but good things.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by bkblitzed
I don't think so. Personally when I'm about to do business with someone over the forum, I search their name and view threads/posts by them to get a feel of who I'm dealing with, this would be a great help to people like me, especially knowing that, more than likely, the people in this thread that posted negative things about him only know the "real story" through i-club, not the REAL story by meeting the guy and seeing who he is. Who doesn't talk a little trash through the internet? who doesn't retaliate through the internet? IDK about you but its fun as hell haha.

Your post sir, is pointless.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:36 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Like this?
Old 03-16-2013, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
yep, i agree with that.

he can have his own opinion, and i will have my own
Old 03-16-2013, 11:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Old 03-16-2013, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by esousa22
Thanks!

And bam, theres another reason I can give "advice on who the community can trust" or whatever glen said. When 02rs25 put on his coilovers or was doing some sort of suspension work, he posted a thread with his number. I called him and told him who I was and said come by my place, I got all the tools and we can make it happen. He ended up not having the time after getting caught up in something but he called me back and I just walked him through the whole process. I'm pretty sure thats not the only time I've tried to help out the community. My word is a good word. You don't want to believe me, so be it. From the people that have met me, you'll hear nothing but good things.

first off, ill admit i didnt read the entire thread before posting. so i may have missed a few details....who the hell does that when theyre hungover. lol. second, im not trying to get in the middle of what seems to be escalating to a big backfire. but ecousa, you have my vote. Every time we have interacted via web, its always been positive. never had a problem, smooth sailing, and very helpful. but who knows, you can be a complete and utter dick in person. IDK. (Im not saying those are my opinions on you, as stated, i dont judge until given a reason to. until then, i like to remain neutral). the same goes freshwrex. ive never interacted with the guy but can obviously see others have and have not had the greatest experiences. And because of that, my opinions on the guy are not so great. id be skeptical to deal with him at first. but again, who knows, he can be chillest dude out there, but just sucks at portraying his true personality via keyboard.

my point being,

I can appreciate one going out on a limb to try and deal with the guy after the negative comments hes been getting.

Good for you man. I just wanted to put that out. Again, you have my vote. but im deff not trying to get entangled in a messy I-Crub debacle.

Have a great day everyone! Enjoy this great weather and drive! Cuz i sure cant
Old 03-16-2013, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by rescuer
yep, i agree with that.

He can have his own opinion, and i will have my own
+1.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:19 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by aboothman
As Al Bundy wisely said: "Eh, Don't care"
Teammate!
Old 03-16-2013, 12:25 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by esousa22
I don't think so. Personally when I'm about to do business with someone over the forum, I search their name and view threads/posts by them to get a feel of who I'm dealing with, this would be a great help to people like me, especially knowing that, more than likely, the people in this thread that posted negative things about him only know the "real story" through i-club, not the REAL story by meeting the guy and seeing who he is. Who doesn't talk a little trash through the internet? who doesn't retaliate through the internet? IDK about you but its fun as hell haha.

Your post sir, is pointless.
If only we had some magical system where you could leave feed back for a person

https://www.i-club.com/forums/itrader.php?u=75972

JK just wanted to make some funnAy
Old 03-16-2013, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi

haha I plan on doing that too, just haven't yet. I wanted the posttive experience to be more public because of his horrible reputation I thought it'd be a better idea.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:07 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by sigma pi

It's a shame that some people really ***** out that system and get their rating up in the 30's.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:43 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
So honestly...how much did he pay you to be his new publicist?

Quick Reply: Experience with freshrex