Experience with freshrex

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 09:53 PM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
Experience with freshrex

You guys are probably expecting this to say this guys a tool/douche/ this that but no.

I posted on his thread where he was looking to purchase an OEM stereo for his bugeye and we shot a couple pms and numbers and a couple days later(today) we met up at the mall and we installed the stereo in his car. Chatted it up the whole time, seems like a great dude. He still has the RA gear set in the bugeye has a nice m3 that I also got to see a little later when we met up and chilled and talked a bit more. So FINALLY there is some positive feedback on this guy after all the bashing on him in multiple threads that I've read. I even told him after the install that I intentionally parked in from of a camera because I didn't know what to expect after hearing about his past and this and that which I read in thread. Overall good guy, happened to know a few of the same people I grew up and played hockey with and everything. I'd buy/sell/ chill with this guy again. Nice meetin you man. He didn't ask me to throw this up either, I told him I was going to because he's nothing what was expected after going through all the crap on this forum.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:13 PM

Car Info: 04 wrx
Sir you are one nice "white guy" lol...one day when my kid's go to ur job i hope I will encounter you. Hahaha, well done tho' sir for giving the guy a chance.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:20 PM

Car Info: a llama
Truth is I would never judge someone base on how they act online, well not entirely. Most of it is usually a front and i've met a couple of douchebags online and they ended up being really chill in real life. Good for you!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:59 PM

Car Info: Toyota camry
I mean, it's not like he was a terrible person. He never successfully screwed anyone over. Just used to be a little arrogant kid. Hopefully there are brighter things in his future
Old 03-16-2013, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by GrnFozzy
Sir you are one nice "white guy" lol...one day when my kid's go to ur job i hope I will encounter you. Hahaha, well done tho' sir for giving the guy a chance.
haha thanks man. You gotta come by! I'll be there tomorrow from noonish to 6ish depending on how bored I get. I'm not officially scheduled but I'm supposed to manage.

Originally Posted by ZombieFetuz
Truth is I would never judge someone base on how they act online, well not entirely. Most of it is usually a front and i've met a couple of douchebags online and they ended up being really chill in real life. Good for you!
+1

Originally Posted by Greythumper101
I mean, it's not like he was a terrible person. He never successfully screwed anyone over. Just used to be a little arrogant kid. Hopefully there are brighter things in his future
Seems like his future is gonna be pretty good from what we were talking about! Lucky guy thats for sure
Old 03-16-2013, 12:23 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Ethug to lyfe!!!
Old 03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
unless he has done a total 180 since a few years ago, your experience with him will not change my opinion of him.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:17 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Heedz
Ethug to lyfe!!!
It's to life. His e-thuggin wont change
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
unless he has done a total 180 since a few years ago, your experience with him will not change my opinion of him.
Agreed
Old 03-16-2013, 08:50 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi
Good stuff man. Glad you didn't become a "follower" like a lot of the guys did. They hear one guy talk bad another Iclub member and they all jump on it. I'm sure that for a lot of these cases the member might come off as an @$$ but in person they are good people. Just gotta give em' an opportunity and not be sooooo negative/making a huge deal outta nothing big.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by CBSubie
Good stuff man. Glad you didn't become a "follower" like a lot of the guys did. They hear one guy talk bad another Iclub member and they all jump on it. I'm sure that for a lot of these cases the member might come off as an @$$ but in person they are good people. Just gotta give em' an opportunity and not be sooooo negative/making a huge deal outta nothing big.
Do you even know the story? A majority of the people here will not remember what was done/said because it was 3+ years ago and most members are too new.

And the major thread where everything was, has been moved so only mods can see it. So the little threads here and there are only small insights in the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
Do you even know the story? A majority of the people here will not remember what was done/said because it was 3+ years ago and most members are too new.

And the major thread where everything was, has been moved so only mods can see it. So the little threads here and there are only small insights in the whole thing.
have you even met the guy?
Old 03-16-2013, 10:30 AM

Car Info: Fast
As Al Bundy wisely said: "Eh, Don't care"
Old 03-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Retired War Hero

Car Info: .gifs
So if I wanted a ZJ, I'd just ask freshrex? Apparently you got one.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:59 AM

wtf is a zj? What a bunch of internet trolls..

Just because someone has a past doesn't mean it is who they are. He quick smoking and is going to wyotech and working as a tech, better than a lot of people. Has the bugeye that he's going to sell soon so he can mess with his E36 M3 a little more. That thing was niceee!
Old 03-16-2013, 11:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by esousa22
wtf is a zj? What a bunch of internet trolls..

Just because someone has a past doesn't mean it is who they are. He quick smoking and is going to wyotech and working as a tech, better than a lot of people. Has the bugeye that he's going to sell soon so he can mess with his E36 M3 a little more. That thing was niceee!
The way you are riding the jock of this douche is funny. Mancrush?

And who are you anyways to be giving advice to the community about who they should trust?

Quick Reply: Experience with freshrex