ESX presents Subaru Dealer Show!! Dec 3rd and 4th!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX
Got there around 3:15, but no one was there :<
Old 12-04-2011, 11:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
I must have got there too early.

Nice cars... but no raffle/swag/etc.

And parts dept didn't even have the part I needed in stock.

Ah well... other than that I appreciate the effort for the Subie community.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:21 AM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(
Originally Posted by TheFozz
I'm curious since I stopped by to do a test drive if they were the ones trying out the SMB Forester, the "Little Old Grey Haired Lady" driving it bought it on the spot.
They were looking at Outbacks, and shes not that old.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:14 PM

Car Info: "Shadow"
Hell yeah, woo hoo, i won the damn raffle! Finally, some good luck, wish it was for a new car or some $, but I'll take anything these days! Thanks ESX & Capitol Subaru, can't wait to see the movie!
Old 12-23-2011, 09:40 AM

Hey WTF Capitol Subaru, i apparently had won that raffle at the ESX meet on Sat. After getting the good news, i was told to call back for more details, but when i did i only got to talk to someone who worked there who didn't know the full details since the general manager wasn't there. So i called at a later day hoping to contact the GM this time, when i did, the receptionist told me that he was there but to leave my name & number so he could give me a call back since he was busy in some other office there. Well, i patiently waited all day for his return call since i was told that he was the only person there with all the details of the raffle from my first phone conversation, but nothing! So I've gotten no call backs from Capitol or ESX on this matter & it's been awhile already, you'd think there'd be some info on it by now. I kinda feel jilted & hope it gets resolved soon, i know it's only for some movie tix, but it's the principle of everything. I could've at least got a courtesy call back from that GM after giving them my info, i bet if i was trying to buy a new car from them my phone would've been blown up for sure huh lol. Let's see what happens then...
Old 12-25-2011, 08:06 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
Hey WTF Capitol Subaru, i apparently had won that raffle at the ESX meet on Sat. After getting the good news, i was told to call back for more details, but when i did i only got to talk to someone who worked there who didn't know the full details since the general manager wasn't there. So i called at a later day hoping to contact the GM this time, when i did, the receptionist told me that he was there but to leave my name & number so he could give me a call back since he was busy in some other office there. Well, i patiently waited all day for his return call since i was told that he was the only person there with all the details of the raffle from my first phone conversation, but nothing! So I've gotten no call backs from Capitol or ESX on this matter & it's been awhile already, you'd think there'd be some info on it by now. I kinda feel jilted & hope it gets resolved soon, i know it's only for some movie tix, but it's the principle of everything. I could've at least got a courtesy call back from that GM after giving them my info, i bet if i was trying to buy a new car from them my phone would've been blown up for sure huh lol. Let's see what happens then...
Sounds like typical Capitol Subaru..
Old 01-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by woocabin
Sounds like typical Capitol Subaru..
Damn, still nothing, ****ing sucks big time dude, last time i ever go there!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:26 PM

"Just leave your name and number & the GM will give you a quick call back"...yeah ****ing right, absolutely NO courtesy man, and here i thought i had won, getting all excited & **** for nothing!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 2014 Subaru XV (Crosstrek)
...wow.

Old 01-06-2012, 07:25 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch

Maybe their prizes are like their inventory.

The day before I bought my gold car they had a Dark Grey one listed in their inventory. Went to go buy it, they couldn't find it in their lot. Went to Stevens Creek and bought my gold car the next day.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by STiWRX06
"Just leave your name and number & the GM will give you a quick call back"...yeah ****ing right, absolutely NO courtesy man, and here i thought i had won, getting all excited & **** for nothing!
need to retitle this thread and change it to CAPITOL Subaru sucks TOO