Equal rights, equal fights?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 12:09 PM

yea he shoulda just tripped her down, for jay walking thats bull****. If I knew I was on video like that I woulda beat the **** out of that cop right then and there. That ***** is hella dumb, she shoulda kicked that pig in the nuts, then taken a **** on his face.

say what you want about racism, but haven't spent a fair amm of my life around parts of WA, I can say there is almost ZERO black people. Not like CA. Race can play a part even if someone isn't making obviously racist choices. That given the generally lower level of education added to the lower paying jobs and more specifically lower paying police jobs, the guy probably is just a ****ing retard.

Last edited by slow04wrx; 06-16-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:26 PM
cal

Car Info: 03
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
yea he shoulda just tripped her down, for jay walking thats bull****. If I knew I was on video like that I woulda beat the **** out of that cop right then and there. That ***** is hella dumb, she shoulda kicked that pig in the nuts, then taken a **** on his face.

say what you want about racism, but haven't spent a fair amm of my life around parts of WA, I can say there is almost ZERO black people. Not like CA. Race can play a part even if someone isn't making obviously racist choices. That given the generally lower level of education added to the lower paying jobs and more specifically lower paying police jobs, the guy probably is just a ****ing retard.
And be on film for assaulting a police officer? well done.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:24 PM
SK

Car Info: an EQ tuned box
Originally Posted by skeeler
Good read to waste some time. Every post by nubian king is pretty funny. Bunch of ignorant people calling this racist.
Not something you'd want to waste braincells on (unnecessary frustration, IMO), but it's pretty much the reaction you'd expect. No surprise here.

But to touch on the subject - if only for the sake of posterity - you can't completely dismissed said hypothesis. Highly unlikely, but the possibility is there; arguable by merely pointing out that officers aren't immune to fallacies. Unless we know what was on his mind prior to the encounter, it's a legitimate notion.

Do I believe that? Again, I doubt it, but I'm sure some are confident had she been white, the officer in question might have overlooked the initial violation and none of this would have occurred.

I hate to use the term "knee-jerk", but as soon as you hear "race" uttered, you just know an avalanche of misguided anger is going to swing in full effect.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:29 PM

Car Info: 05 18g LGT Wagon | Former 08 LGT Spec.B
18 posts and no gif yet?
Old 06-16-2010, 01:36 PM
SK

Car Info: an EQ tuned box
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
18 posts and no gif yet?
Name:  1187961900149.gif
Views: 9
Size:  1.45 MB
Old 06-16-2010, 01:45 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi
He definitely could have handled that situation better. He probably should have just tazed the girl he was trying to arrest and put two rounds in the girl that tried to punch him.

I think people have gotten so used to the idea that you can do whatever you want to a white cop, because you can just say he was being racist.

Yes there are bad cops out there. No organization is perfect, but you are less likely to have any problems with a cop if you do two VERY SIMPLE things; obey the law and don't try to fight with law enforcement.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:13 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Originally Posted by STi33W

Yes there are bad cops out there. No organization is perfect, but you are less likely to have any problems with a cop if you do two VERY SIMPLE things; obey the law and don't try to fight with law enforcement.
^^^^^^^
this...

people need to learn.

the cop didnt think he had time to break out the taser or pepper spray and just took the fastest action he could.

maybe he thought the chick looked like a dude...

either case, nothing wrong there... unless there was something else not scene from a 15 second video...
Old 06-16-2010, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
some cops turn off their heart it seems. I saw a tv show where a man ran a red light after stopping, to see his dying mother in law in her last minutes...the cop wouldnt let him go and the nurse came outside the hospital to tell her she passed
Old 06-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Yin

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Question

Originally Posted by iLoqin
She put hands on an officer, she deserves to get pwnt. People don't understand that they are OFFICERS, you don't try to PULL an officer off of someone, if he's making an arrest or attempting to.

Lets see, if that was a dude, he would have been tazed/hit the second he took a forward step toward the officer.

These folks need to understand you do not screw with an LEO doing his job. If he's making an arrest, then don't step in. Officer didn't do anything wrong, tried to subdue someone, then another jumps in? That's a threat on an officers life.

Should have backed up, pulled the tazer n' hear another one of those "Grrrrrrgahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaarggggggghhhhhmmmmmphhh hh"

LoL, better ending.
iLoqin, are you feeling ok? is this his evil - excuse me - reasonable twin? i feel like i dont know you anymore
Old 06-16-2010, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
Nevermind that stupid news lady says she was 19
Old 06-16-2010, 05:46 PM

Car Info: Nadda
There are common sense things you just dont do...

#1 Physically stop an officer doing his job.

That ho bag deserved that shot, and worse. Imagine if you changed her to ANY COLOR MALE. There would have been bigger consequences.

In any case, I'm still the same guy, but as you can CLEARLY TELL, the woman assaulted the officer. Officer should have tazed rather than punched, should have shot rather than tazed, but that's IMO.

As for the racist comment.. you're a moron, anyone who grabs an officer deserves to get hit/tazed/shot. This has nothing to do with racism. Jaywalking you say? In Davis plenty of people get tickets for jaywalking + biking without a headlight.

People speed over the speed limit all the time, when you get caught you call out racism or stereotyping? People jaywalk all the time, when you get caught you call out racism or stereotyping? Get my drift?

HERE's a statement for YOU "Tell your 'folks' to learn some manners when speaking to authority"

It's funny how they state she's 17 and you can assume she's in high school. Cuz I run into this rude crap all the time. These kids are in for a rude awakening when they're adults. They can walk out of my class, talk smack to me, get smart, throw stuff, slam books. I wonder what happens when they try that with an officer and the officer deems them as hostile.

Cop does his job.
Someone grabs him.
Cop does his job again.
One charged with resisting arrest/jaywalking
Other charged with assault.

Last edited by iLoqin; 06-16-2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 05:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
^^ I agree
Old 06-16-2010, 09:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Not that I don't support the LEO, but don't most law enforcement agencies actively discourage punching suspects in the face for the most part?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:42 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
well apparently she met all the necessary criteria so the cop told her to STFU with his fist LMAOOOOO
Old 06-16-2010, 09:43 PM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Act like a idiot get blasted in the face. The only reason they are acting like that is because they think they won't get treated like a man.....whoopsi

Quick Reply: Equal rights, equal fights?