Epic Thread about Audi being booted.

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
UPDATE KIDDIES, SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING!

For one, I have tags! Yeah! Wow, I can't believe now I can't officially not get booted for not having them. I wounder what else they'll will try to find.

SO I CALLED THE HOA PRESIDENT, SOMETHING KINDA INTERESTING, I ALSO HAVE THE HOA APS CONTRACT!:

(5 Minutes ago)

-So Blake, you've arranged this meeting so we could wave the fines implemented by APS, well, they haven't charged you a fee/fine, so there is nothing for us to wave.

Umm.....I wounder if they are going to try: outstanding fines for late penalties. However that's not going to fly, they had their opportunity, I even mentioned at the HOA Board meeting if it absolutely came down to me having to pay I have the $140 right now. That's very interesting they HAVE NOT charged a fine/fee, well, yet.

Also, in the phone call I started that the Schmuck stated and I quote," If any of his vehicles are parked ANYWHERE on the property at any time with or with out a pass they will be booted and towed immediately."

Her response:

-They can't do that, if that's in the contract it's getting yanked, you parking passed HAVE BEEN REINSTATED! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

Well, that's gravy baby!

HOWEVER! APS argued let that is not the case. WTF! So I'm a grey area, and if I get towed then I'm dealing with a tow company as well .

Her response: Well, I think you need to contact the owner and see where you guys stand, not Gerry.

So I think they will attempt to ALWAYS have a UNPAID FEE on record and use it every instance!

Hmmm.............don't know about that one just yet, that in it's self with be a juicy topic here.

SO I HAVE A COPY OF THE CONTRACT!

It will not allow me to copy and paste, I've tried to bring it over. I can however forward a copy of the contract in which someone else could post. If someone able of doing this could send E-mail addy IM I could send the contract.

Quote:
UPDATE KIDDIES!

I've called the cops again to determine any actions, Wednesday 18th, 2008, however they say nothing has been entered but it will take some more time.

It will be brought to the HOA Presidents Attention the inconsistencies in the HOA APS contract! If you see other feel free to post!

I have contacted the media!

KSAZ (Fox-10)
KNXV (ABC-15)
KPNX (NBC-12) Was closed for the day.

Both where not immediately interested and sent me to INVESTIGATORS voice boxes (as it is right now during the 6:00oclock news) where I left prompt messages, told them to title it, Have HOA's Gone to Far? Over Zealous Parking Enforcers? As well as them trying to have me arrested, and such. And there's a online Blog with over 100,000 hits! THANK VORTEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE THIS THREAD TO ALL THOSE YOU SEE FIT INCLUDING YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT!

Quote:
HELLO KIDDIES

THIS IS AWESOME!

#1 PAGE GOGGLE :ARIZONA PARKING SOLUTIONS BOOTED : AND ALMOST ALL TOP 10 GOGGLE THREADS AFTER. #1 GOGGLE: AUDI BOOTED:

MANY CAR ENTHUSIASTS WEB PAGES NOTED.

Feel free to start on other sites!

I've sent via E-mail to HOA President, breach of contract , $90 to $140 charges, and not issuing: 1st a warning, 2nd a citation, and then 3rd a boot.

OVER ZEALOUS MONEY LAUNDERING NAZISM SCANDALERS

Quote:
UPDATE KIDDIES

Tomorrow, Thursday June 19th, 2008 SHASTA Pools will be notified of Breach of Contract. They HAVE NOT paid the fee and the company truck has been there many days with said boot. They are probably resisting, as it's current state for so long.

Updates concerning news networks will be updated.

Updates waiting for a response from HOA President concerning Breach of Contract E-mail I sent.

I'm still debating as to whether or not start- ISSUING COPIES WITH HIGHLIGHTED BREACH OF CONTRACT ON ALL SAID VICTIMS PHANTOMLY ON THEIR VEHICLES

Do remember, this is not really me vs the HOA, they appear to be on my side, well, kinda. It's really kinda a play on words, kinda sorta yes and no. APS is the main entente, so I kinda have to be little careful putting literature on every booted car. As you know it will REALLY REALLY BLOW UP. EVERY BOOTED OWNER will be sitting there with a copy of the rules in complete defiance of APS with everything in breach RIGHT INFRONT OF APS'S FACES! Then what happens, HOA finds out immediately, and they will know who, GUESS WHO??????????????????????????

So that's up in the air.

CAN YOU IMAGINE COMING OUT TO PAY $140 FOR THIS? I'M SURE SHASTA POOLS IS IRKED! GEE, HOW DID THEY GET A COPY OF THE CONTRACT?
Old 06-20-2008, 01:00 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
I found the funny. I LOL'd hard. Now back to work.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
HELLO KIDDIES

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

So I called Shasta Pools,

-Hello this is Rick xxxxxx,

-Hello Rick, my name is Blake, and I have a story for you......

Conclusion,

-I'M CALLING THE OWNER RIGHT NOW, THAT'S HIS SON'S TRUCK!

Shasta Pools has come on board!

I've sent all information regarding photos, a copy of the contract and a *cough, *cough, helpful link to this thread . Informed them I would be a material witness and would help their cause in EVERY way!

Guess what the Shasta Pools truck has NOW on it, that I walked out to give Rick the ID#, IT HAS A WARNING STICKER NOW!!!!! Still has the boot, but all the sudden it has a sticker.

EDIT: STICKER WAS NOT POST MARKED BACK TO THE 16TH.

UPDATES COMING

Quote:
HELLO KIDDIES

SO ONE CORRECTION! AND MY MISTAKE, HOWEVER..

I still got them back peddling. The sticker has NOT been back dated HOWEVER has been posted in order to back pedal. Here's the picture of the truck days ago, notice no sticker? And what is that below?
Old 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
IT'S THE COPS! MAJOR UPDATE KIDDIES! COPS JUST SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JUICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF OFFICIAL! APS AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN! APS IN WATCHING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

SUPER JUICY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the below is somewhat screened, the police officer will not be mentioned and the not entire story reveled as the Tempe Police have been very professional and I will say, wow!, what a complete difference between Tucson Police and Tempe Police.

Officer knocks on the door:

-Hello, I need to ask you about a website now running, ArizonaParkingsolutionssucks.com

-Oh, that is not mine, this is from..(finishes my words)

-VWVORTEX, yeah, we know about it. There was some mention that,
"HIS ***** WHERE GOING TO BE CUT OFF!"

-Really? I can tell you this is a public forum, and I have no connection nor know the guy.

-Will the GM from APS is very very upset, and they are watching.

-It's public and have not asked in any way for it to be put up nor have a threatened APS in ANY WAY. The only thing I've done is post his picture and full name, which is public record. Everything is public...

-We know, this has turned huge , it's really blowing up. ---------->> THE RESIDENCE OF THIS COMMUNITY ARE CACHETING WIND OF THIS AND GIVING APS HELL!!!!! <--------

-Wow, for the record I've actuality asked for people NOT to contact APS, nor have I talked to any of the residence that have a boot except Shasta Pools.

-Well, we have out way to find out who made that website with those kind of postings, they need to be careful because it's a Grey area.

-I don't know who it is other then being online, nor have I asked ANYONE to put them up to this.

Conclusion: It's freedom of speech but does draw a fine line for those who may offer threats or something deemed in a threatening way. So you guys would be on your own, and can say, do not do threatening material. June 19th 2009

APS IS WATCHING!
Grabs popcorn and hides in dark corner.

STAY TUNNED FOR UPDATES!!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Man that was the best wasted hour of my life. That was awesome!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:02 PM

The thread got locked and now the story continues on a new forum

http://www.parkingenforcementforum.c...ic.php?f=3&t=2

I AM DOLLY MAN!

HELLO KIDDIES!

HEY THERE! I'm throwing out a plea if it's possible to copy and save all pages! If the get a court order the original can be black holed! They just sat down with attorneys today at 2:30 Thursday June 20th, a couple hours later it get locked, GEEEE!

Possible?

CAN PICTURES BE BROUGHT OVER TOO?
Old 06-20-2008, 01:03 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
vortex always has funny **** hahahaha
Old 06-20-2008, 01:17 PM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
that is awesome! for city parking i understand, but in a gated community no need to boot them. just give them warnings.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:39 PM

Car Info: WRB 18g + Meth (sold) 07 BMW 335i coupe
omg...long read...but very entertaining
Old 06-20-2008, 01:44 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
that was worth an hour of my life. I hope we get an update as to the final ruling.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:02 PM

Here is everything with pictures from the op -

http://www.parkingenforcementforum.c...ic.php?f=3&t=3
Old 06-20-2008, 02:23 PM

Car Info: .
Holy ****, what a mess. VWVortex never disappoints, and **** HOAs.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:28 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX wagon
Alot of boots have tack welded 1 inch pins that you can just smack with a hammer and the whole thing comes apart................. I mean I heard thats what they have.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:56 PM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
It's on Autoblog now too. PWN'age!
Old 06-20-2008, 03:37 PM

Car Info: civic
Originally Posted by matthepcat
Alot of boots have tack welded 1 inch pins that you can just smack with a hammer and the whole thing comes apart................. I mean I heard thats what they have.
but that's not fun and u can get in a lotta trouble =[

Quick Reply: Epic Thread about Audi being booted.