Old 07-20-2012, 12:18 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
damn kids creating multiple threads!?? ARGH
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
damn kids creating multiple threads!?? ARGH
LOL I asked for the first one to be deleted! I was typing on a pos iTouch half awake with one eye open and somewhat frustrated haha

But yeah, thanks guys for all your suggestions as there is some kind of controversy over this. I do agree that some laws are being broken but at the sane time there's loopholes as some said that once the trash is on the street it's anyones game. I might just talk to my neighbors to see if they have any problem with the noise.

If not, then idk, I should create some kind of security/prank mechanism that pwns them in the face once the lid is popped open lol
Old 07-20-2012, 02:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by LazyKidd209
If not, then idk, I should create some kind of security/prank mechanism that pwns them in the face once the lid is popped open lol
That's sounds like a felony followed by an expensive lawsuit...keep us updated on how that works out for you

Last edited by glenspen; 07-20-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:56 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by glenspen
That's sounds like a felony followed by an expensive lawsuit...keep us updated on how that works out for you
I don't think he was meaning to kill or hurt someone...plus what homeless person stealing cans is going to be smart enough to try and file a lawsuit
Old 07-21-2012, 10:13 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Just tell the cops you're about to go unload a few clips into whomever is making all that sound outside. I bet they'll show up before the dumpster divers leave
Old 07-21-2012, 10:40 AM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast for somebody, thats like an alarm clock

Woooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 07-21-2012, 10:57 AM

Car Info: Reason
Originally Posted by faraco3
Your cans or waste management cans sitting along the curb = free game to all. You can only get them for being loud, but the SJPD will not do anything. I would get poop, dog, cat, human, squatch, and place it on the top of the trash in my can.

Incorrect. Once you put recyclables into a collection vessel they technically belong to the waste management company. They become a commodity at that point - something from which the waste companies actually make money. As such, the folks that rifle through it and make noise are not just disturbing the peace, they are stealing.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:03 AM

Car Info: 2012 WRB WRX
just take some KY Lube and put it around the handle of the lid... they will grab that ****y and freak out. Make sure you video tape it, good times.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:28 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by SubbieMedic
just take some KY Lube and put it around the handle of the lid... they will grab that ****y and freak out. Make sure you video tape it, good times.
You think that's going to put off someone that digs through trash all day? They pick grosser things that that out of the teeth that they still have left.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:47 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB WRX
Originally Posted by downsti
thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast for somebody, thats like an alarm clock

Woooo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LMAO!!
it could be low like a woo, woo..or it could be high like a WOOWOOOOOOOOO!

Maybe I'll ask my neighbors if I can somehow tie down all of our lids together so they can't be opened and then just release them before the garbage trucks come at 9am. I mean, I already know a few of the residents in the area have a problem with it but I've only seen one neighbor actually confront the homeless couple. Plus seeing them in our neighborhood just makes where we live look ghetto. Afterall, the hood is a half mile down the road on the other side of hwy 87.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:48 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
I'd call the police.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:32 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon 05
i had this problem at my old house, but it was this old asian lady, i called the cops they didnt do anything because shes an old lady, next week i bought a new trash can from the local hardware store sat in it like 30 mins before she usually showed up. when she opened the lid i stood up and scared the living crap out of her and told her to never come back again. that was the last time we ever saw her
Old 07-21-2012, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by corpsewheelie
i had this problem at my old house, but it was this old asian lady, i called the cops they didnt do anything because shes an old lady, next week i bought a new trash can from the local hardware store sat in it like 30 mins before she usually showed up. when she opened the lid i stood up and scared the living crap out of her and told her to never come back again. that was the last time we ever saw her
That is a funny and safe answer. Please tell me you recorded it!
Old 07-21-2012, 05:13 PM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
Rofl! That's awesome
Old 07-21-2012, 08:06 PM

Car Info: wrx wagon 05
i wish i recorded it, if i did i would have posted the video

Quick Reply: Dumpster diving..